Riverview, FL 33578 Map · Phone number

About Cellmar Photography

It is within our hearts to capture you special day!!

Hello! First and formost, Congratulations on your engagement!

Choosing your wedding photographer is one of the most important investments you will make for your big day. This will be the day you remember for a life time and having the right photographer there to capture it is so important. Someone who will capture the feelings, emotions, and excitement through out the day, for you to look back on is what makes us love our job!

Choose from our wedding packages or contact us to customize your own package that will fit your loving day. Wedding Packages start at $800 and include an fully edited images with print rights, and an online gallery!! (additional items can be added on such as engagement session and second shooter!)

To allow for the best experience I would love to meet in person or over the phone to discuss more about your day so we can share in the excitment of your big day. Please Call me or contact me direct for more information. When your last name is Valentine, you know the love will be captured and how many people can say that! ;)

Thanks for considering Cellmar Photography and I look forward to chatting with you more! :)

Marcell Valentine <3

cmp194
1546354101020373474464391322330502

9 Reviews for Cellmar Photography

Mari · Married on 04/09/2016

We hired this company for one of my client's wedding. Working with Marcel was amazing and easy! He met with the client and he build a wonderful relationship with them - so the day of the wedding Kaisy and O'Brien were so comfortable working with him. He really went above and beyond for the client and the pictures are GORGEOUS!! You will be in great hands with this photographer. His wife is also a wedding planner (owner of "The Day of Event" in Brandon, FL), and she is absolutely amazing too (she did my son's wedding)! Thank you guys for your hard work! Awesome team!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Kaisy · Married on 12/13/2015

Marcell was not only professional and great to work with but he’s unbelievably affordable. He was also willing to work with me to ensure that I stayed within my budget. It was a breeze to communicate with him whenever I had questions. I can’t thank Cellmar Photography enough for making my special day extraordinary!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Kristine · Married on 11/14/2015

Marcell did an amazing job!! He was very patient with us and the pictures came out beautiful.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Cellmar Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files