49 Broadway, Asheville, NC 28801 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 5 to 299
Availability Check your date

About Celine and Company Catering "On Broadway"

Our private event venue for Céline and Company, “On Broadway“, is found at 49 Broadway Avenue in the heart of downtown Asheville. This 6000 square foot event space built in the 1920’s has beautiful hardwood floors and original tin ceiling.

The space rental includes existing round and rectangular banquet tables, high cocktail tables and beautiful chiavari chairs.

The building is available to rent for wedding ceremonies and receptions, parties, holiday gatherings, business seminars, and other special event occasions.

Celine and Company Catering has been providing exceptional full-service catering to Asheville and surrounding areas for 22 years. If you have already chosen a venue and are exploring catering options, please contact us for pricing and details for off-site catering.

828-254-9902

Couple
Almond Soaked Naked Pound Cake with Fresh Berries
Almond Soaked Naked Pound Cake with Fresh Berries
Passed h' ordeuvres:

Blackened Ahi Tuna with Avocado Crema on Toasted Pita and Mushroom Fennel...
Passed h' ordeuvres: Blackened Ahi Tuna with Avocado Crema on Toasted Pita and Mushroom Fennel...
Smoked Paprika and Sherry Roasted Colossal Shrimp

photo compliments of Realities Photography
Smoked Paprika and Sherry Roasted Colossal Shrimp photo compliments of Realities Photography
Truffle-Mascarpone, Roasted Golden Beet and Sweet Grape Tomato Parfait served in a Champagne Flute...
Rosemary and Garlic Rubbed Beef Tenderloin

photo compliments of Realities Photography
Rosemary and Garlic Rubbed Beef Tenderloin photo compliments of Realities Photography
denslow 7068
denslow 7084
kania 8697
kania 8690
celine10
Wedding reception

56 Reviews for Celine and Company Catering "On Broadway"

Chase · Married on 10/18/2018

A stunning catering service

Working with Kim and Celine and Company was an absolutely great experience. We began our Journey with Kim on a recommendation from our wedding planner and couldn't have been more pleased.

When we went to our tasting, we didn't know what to expect. We sat down in a huge, beautiful reception hall with a single table set for two. Right away we were brought handcrafted drinks and h'orderves, which were simply amazing. We got to meet the staff and learn the backstory of Celine and Company. On our visit, we were served a full course meal, complete with a salad, the main dish, and desserts. We would strongly recommend arriving hungry! Making final selections was not easy, everything was so fresh and delicious that it made doing so difficult.

Talking with Kim was also a really nice treat. She was so down to earth and carefree, we could have sat and talked for hours.

On the day of the wedding, Kim and her staff were punctual, well dressed, and friendly. We used Celine and Company for everything, bar and dinner service, along with a marvelous dessert spread and cake. It was so seamless and appeared to flow very well with little effort. Dinner service was well managed and accommodated everyone! Kim made it very known that she would make plates for every style diet that was needed. When you have a few children, vegetarians, people on diets and everything in between it's hard to find someone so accommodating. And for her food to be sourced locally and responsibly is a huge plus for us.

All of our guests' loved the food and commented on how satisfying it all was. Already knowing what we would be enjoying, my partner and I were anxious for dinner, and we were not let down. I would recommend Celine and Company to anyone in the Asheville area, for every service. We have no complaints and enjoyed every bit of it.

Chase and Mike
    October 18th, 2018

• Marissa

Marissa M Gilroy · Married on 10/12/2018

Effortless

They made my wedding effortless! The ambiance, the service, the food, the attentiveness, etc. There are no words to truly explain the experience my husband and I had from the moment we met to the end of the wedding festivities. And for our guests, truly awed by it all. All around best service and experience in every aspect. Thank you from the both of us. 10.12.2018

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2018

If I could rate them 10 stars, I would. I could not be happier with Kim, Marisha, and crew at On Broadway. Not only was my wedding PERFECT (like not one single thing went wrong), they were respectful of my budget and made sure my day was everything I could have ever dreamed it could be. My husband and I constantly refer to them as Asheville's best kept secret. We planned our wedding from Florida and I never once had anxiety or stress regarding anything because of their fast response times and attention to detail. I am incredibly neurotic and admittedly a control freak, andI trusted them quickly and implicitly and never lost a wink of sleep worrying about a single thing. Their space is absolutely gorgeous and they are incredibly flexible with room arrangements to make everything warm and inviting. The food was hands down the best food I've ever had at any wedding ever and my guests couldn't stop raving about how delicious and fresh everything was. My husband and I regard them as family now. Through the entire planning process, I felt like no matter what, we came first and that they would move mountains to ensure everything was perfect. If you're getting married in the Asheville area, go see them. You won't be disappointed!

Celine and Company Catering "On Broadway" FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 299
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 5
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Catering Services, Event Planner, Event Rentals
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Furniture, Tables

• Adrian Etheridge Photography
    Adrian Etheridge Photography Wedding Photographers

Celine and Company on Broadway is a beautiful venue with fantastic natural light to photograph with. The food was delicious, too!

• SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop
    SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop Wedding Florists

As a floral vendor, I give Celine and Company "on Broadway" a 10* review. They are professional, detail oriented, treats vendors and clients with utmost respect. This is one of my all time favorite venues to work for and with. They go out of there way to make sure our (vendors) and you (clients), top notch expertise. You can not go wrong with "on Broadway, and Asheville Wedding Florist, aka Swannanoa Flower Shop.

• Capital Club of Asheville
    Capital Club of Asheville Rooftop Weddings

Celine and Company Catering create delicious and creative dishes. She is very professional and reliable.

• 49 Broadway Asheville, NC 28801 See on map