706 S Normandie Ave #121, Los Angeles, CA 90005 Map · Phone number

About Celia Elyse Artistry

Celia Elyse Artistry is a Los Angeles-based business that provides on-site professional makeup and hair services to brides in the Southern California region. The owner, Celia Elyse, is a Philadelphia native who has been a professional makeup artist for over nine years. On your wedding day, Celia Elyse Artistry’s unique style and attention to detail will leave you feeling and looking beautiful throughout the entire celebration.

Celia Elyse Artistry offers full hair and makeup services to brides and their entire bridal party. Celia’s hair services include extensions, updos and styling. Meanwhile, her makeup services include airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, false lashes, natural makeup and tattoo coverage. Every service Celia provides is done completely on-site at the venue of your choice on the day of your wedding.

Follow Celia Elyse Artistry on

Celia Elyse Artistry 1
Celia Elyse Artistry 2
Celia Elyse Artistry 3

Jenna · Married on 05/12/2018

CELIA IS EVERY BRIDES BEST FRIEND. I swear, she is everything and more. Her and her counterpart worked miracles on my bridesmaids, MOB, and MOG. My maid of honor said she never felt more beautiful and I can absolutely say the same for myself. Hire her, tip her big time, she is worth every penny. Love you girl! Thank you for making me feel like a million bucks on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/26/2018
  • Isabelle

Isabelle · Married on 04/29/2018

Where do I start?!?!? Celia is just amazing. I found her about 5 months before the big day, and was drawn to her aesthetic right off the bat. Upon meeting for the trial, I was lucky enough to see how much of a gem she truly is!!! We got along seamlessly, and she is so warm and down to earth. She made me feel so comfortable and listened to everything I wanted, as well as asked questions about the wedding - we gushed about details, talked Harry Potter obsessions (lol!!), and so much more! Though apart from all of this, her work was amazing as well! She did myself and some of my bridesmaids too, all whom looked gorgeous.

I loved how it felt natural yet glamorous, and her technique is just very effortless and easy. I ended up changing my hairdo too!! Somewhat last minute, but she was able to completely "get" what I wanted and it looked literally flawless. I could not have been happier with the results, and with CELIA!!!

THANK YOU GIRL so much, you know I love you! Can't wait to see you again :D :D

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Celia Elyse Artistry 4
    Celia Elyse Artistry 5
    Celia Elyse Artistry 6

Lia · Married on 07/16/2017

Celia is perfection! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding a few days back. She also did my mom's hair and makeup. I am so glad I found her on Wedding Wire. She was so quick to respond when I asked for a quote. I was surprised since it was Fourth of July. We sent messages back and forth that day. I ended up booking her without a trial, which seemed risky. But she showed up right on time and was such a pleasure to work with. We listened to 90s pop and talked about random things while she worked her magic. I had extensions and airbrush makeup at an additional cost but it was worth It! I felt absolutely beautiful after she was done. Please do yourself a favor and book Celia. You will not regret it.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Award

Celia Elyse Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 170.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing