Celestial Displays

Celestial Displays

About Celestial Displays

Purveyors of Pyrotechnic Pomp and Circumstance

Allow Celestial Displays ... Purveyor of Pyrotechnic Pomp and Circumstance to make your Wedding that special event talked about forever.

We'll provide the Pyrotechnic Pomp and Circumstance!

Whether it's a 5 minute accent to your bridal toast or a 10 minute sky full of shimmering diamonds or a full Celestial show of Pyrotechnic Pomp and Circumstance, Celestial Displays can help make your special day one that is talked about for years to come.

We also do indoor pyrotechnics as well.

We invite you to challenge us in order to produce a wedding reception that will remembered for a long time.

Categories: Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Houston

Follow Celestial Displays on

5 Reviews for Celestial Displays

User Photos
Photos

We booked Celestial Displays for indoor sparklers around our dance floor and in centerpieces at Chateau Cocomar. We truly enjoyed and appreciated the sparkler display! It was a huge hit with all of our guests and they enjoyed it as a surprise :) Ray and Candy were truly wonderful to work with and were extremely kind throughout the planning process. When I approached them about having indoor sparklers at Chateau Cocomar, they let me know that it was never done at that venue before, but would be more than happy to set up a demo for it to be approved. Ray and Candy went above and beyond to make sure I had my dream sparkler display- just how I wanted. First time Chateau Cocomar had indoor sparklers and it was a huge success! Hopefully we can use Celestial Displays for future events! I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a unique touch to add to their wedding or special events. Can't wait to see the photos and video from our wedding- I'm sure they'll be stunning!

Profile Picture Maha, 1/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wife and I booked celestial displays for our wedding in January 2017. We had booked indoor sparklers on the dance floor and hidden in centerpieces at Chateau Cocomar. My wife originally wanted to surprise me but couldn’t contain herself once she saw Ray and Candy’s work! She was beyond excited and so was I. Ray and Candy were so kind to work with and made the whole process so easy for us. The sparklers throughout the ballroom truly created a magical experience for all of our guests and for us. We were happy that they even went off at the perfect time during our first dance with just enough time for us to watch the sparklers in awe when we finished our dance. Our photos and video looked so amazing! Our guests still talk about that special moment :) I would definitely recommend booking Celestial Displays if you’re interested in pyro work for your special event!

Profile Picture Hanzila, 1/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ray was awesome!!! He customized our beautiful wedding fireworks display and made every effort to help us obtain the permits needed and followed through to make sure they were issued in time, keeping us in the loop the entire way. He even had a back up plan in place for us in case of inclement weather (which we didn't need). Celestial displays definitely took our wedding from a 5 star to a 10 star event!!! I certainly recommend them for any type of event.

Profile Picture Similola, 5/16/15, 10 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1396066525822 wuweddin

10% OFF Fireworks

Redeem In-Store
Mention you found us on Wedding Wire and the Purveyors of Pyrotechnic Pomp and Circumstance will provide a 10% discount off the cost of fireworks for your wedding reception.
#WW8155c3518d8ff17c

1 ENDORSEMENT
It is a pleasure to have you in our professional networking circle. As a primary Event and Wedding Consulting, Management, and Production firm we produce Bridal Shows, Weddings, Special Events, you name it and we will make it happen. Our current and most publicized event is The Bridal Affairs Expo. We are aggressively seeking "Early Bird" exhibitors to advertise in the Debut of our Savvy Brides Magazine, occupy 10x10 booth space(s), receive our registered brides’ mailing list to include hundreds of warm brides, and to participate in on-stage opportunities. Their is so much more to take advantage of in our exhibitor packages! Again, Social Savvy Affairs, LLC and staff are proud to extend this warm welcome to you and your colleagues! Welcome Aboard! Andrea Wady, President/CEO Patricia Hurndon, Vice President/COO 1 (877) 291-3531

Spring, TX 77386   See On Map