Cayucos, CA 93430 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

3 Reviews for Cayucos Vets Hall

Debra · Married on 04/12/2014

I used the Cayucos Vets Hall after searching the Central Coast for a venue that was reasonably priced. At first glance the interior is not desirable. However, once decorated the room was transformed. I went with a elegant but casual beach theme. I only used the Vets Halls tables. I didn't like their chairs or choice of linen colors. The linens and chairs I rented. I was able to tour the Vets Hall several times to plan on the interior was to be decorated. I also forgot to pick up the keys and the coordinator, Jim Watts was very accommodating. For the price, I would definitely recommend the Vets hall. Our ceremony was on the beach. My out of town guest also loved staying in Cayucos.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Brittany · Married on 06/01/2014

The Cayucos Vets Hall is a GRREAT place for a wedding, or a party, or a potluck, or you name it! The value is un-beatable. The hall is large, with nice wood floors, and a beautiful interior, and then you walk outside, and BAM!, you're on the beach! We rented the Cayucos Vets Hall for our Wedding Reception, which was really much more like a music festival & potluck than a traditional wedding reception. We had around 200 guests, three live bands, a huge bbq, lots of kids running around... and the Vets Hall was the perfect size to accommodate all of it comfortably. Jim is incredibly helpful with all the details leading up to the event, and the bartenders that worked our party were really fun!

Sent on 07/05/2014

The Vets Hall was the perfect location for the wedding. The ceremony was right on the beach just outside the hall and the reception was inside. We were able to reserve the hall the day before as well as the day of the event which gave us plenty of time to set up and not feel overwhelmed. The gentlemen who manage the hall were always very nice and helpful as well.

Sent on 07/09/2013