Catherine Guidry Photography

New Orleans, LA View map

I believe that life is about chasing your dreams and taking risks....and maybe traveling the world while you're at it. ;) I am incredibly thankful for the opportunity to capture moments for the couples I work with and am excited for what's to come.

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Katy Married on 11/21/2018

Remarkable photographer!

Catherine and Brad were absolutely amazing! They made our day so much fun! Not only is Catherine's work exceptional; she is fun, organized, responsive, flexible, joyful, and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She captures every detail and makes you feel like so special. Highly, highly recommend!
  • User2172792 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can't say enough good things about Catherine Guidry. My husband and I enjoyed working with her through the entire process. I get so many compliments on my photos and Catherine made me feel incredibly comfortable as if we had been old friends.

Catherine is incredibly professional, does an amazing job handling all types of family members/wedding party members. She was a true delight to work with and I highly recommend her!
    Holly Married on 11/01/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Catherine is amazing! She did our engagements, my bridals, and the wedding pictures. She knows what she's doing! Everyone loves our pictures! During the reception she did a small slideshow of pictures taken during the night. Raw, straight from the camera and those pictures were fantastic! She works with you to get meetings done and she's amazing when it comes to using light. I highly recommend her if you need a photographer!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

3436 Magazine St #303, New Orleans, LA, 70115
9855191782
Location of (Catherine Guidry Photography)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding