Tallahassee, FL 32303 Map · Phone number

About Cater To You Event Planning

Cater To You is a Full Service Event Planner, Servicing North & Central FL, Atlanta, GA, & Anywhere in Between. We specialize in Weddings, Parties, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Spa Day Parties, Quinceñeras, DJ & Photography Services, and More! I can plan every minute detail of your event, assist in various areas along the way, or provide coordination for the day of. I know that planning an event can be overwhelming. As a perfectionist, I do everything in my power to ensure that my clients are happy. I plan their event as if I were planning it for myself or a loved one. I put my everything into it! I will tailor my fees to your budget because this is more of a passion for me than a business. I love to help people! I have knowledge of a lot of sites that can save you money. I specialize in artificial and live floral arrangements; my creativity & abilities are unlimited! I look forward to servicing you on one of the most important days of your life! I can also be a witness at ceremonies and perform ceremonies, and can notarize pertinent documents in the State of Florida. Thank you for considering me to, "Cater To You"!

cakewlight
caterto3

Cater To You Event Planning FAQ

• Keith Hewitt Entertainment Services
    Keith Hewitt Entertainment Services Wedding DJs

I've had the opportunity and pleasure to work alongside Dawn and her crew on more than one occasion. She is Personable and very professional; deals firmly when firmness is sometimes needed, and does it all with a smile. Great preparation and follow-up from the Cater To You crew. Highly recommended!!

• Tallahassee, 32303 See on map