Chicopee, MA 01020 Map · Phone number

About Castle City Cakes

Castle City Cakes (a division of Creative Confections) is a family owned and operated business that has been providing cakes for weddings and special occasions for over 30 years. Our mission is simple, to provide your special day with something beautiful and delicious. Our cakes are designed to delight at a price that will make you smile.

Always fresh baked, never frozen, ultra moist with a light and creamy frosting (a secret family recipe!) you will be delighted with the taste and appearance of your cake.

• CakeART
  • Bean Counter Bakery
  • Cerrato’s Pastry Shop
d6c075b0ef4329cf 100 0615
d6c075b0ef4329cf 100 0615

16 Reviews for Castle City Cakes

Rachel · Married on 08/27/2016

We had a package through the Knights of Colombus in Chicopee which included a cake from castle city cakes. And I am so glad that it was from them! Peg was great. She met with us originally to get a feel for what we wanted. We then spoke again a few times and I sent her a couple of pictures of designs that I liked which she made a mix of as our wedding cake. It was absolutely beautiful and so delicious. Her cake is all around top of the line. She really went above and beyond for us ensuring that my flower shop sent over extra flowers to decorate it with at no extra cost! She also used the extra flowers to decorate the table the cake was set on as well as our sweetheart table. She was wonderful and I highly recommend Castle City Cakes!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Alexandria · Married on 01/09/2016

Peg was an absolutely joy to work with. Our cake was not only gorgeous but delicious. She made us both a cutting cake and sheet cakes for our guests. She worked within our budget to make sure we got exactly what we needed while also creating something absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend Castle City Cakes to anyone looking for a wonderful baker.

Sent on 02/04/2016

Leana · Married on 06/07/2014

Peg from Creative Confections made the vision I had for my wedding cake become a reality. The end result was beautiful! I absolutely loved everything about it, and it tasted amazing!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Award

Castle City Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Chicopee, 01020 See on map