Cassie Renae Events, LLC

North Bend, WA 98045 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Cassie Renae Events, LLC

Cassie Renae Events, LLC specializes in all different types of unique events including social events, weddings, fundraisers and corporate events. I am extremely motivated and dedicated to making every celebration reflect the host’s personality, taste and budget. Attention to detail plays a huge part in my event designs. I make it my priority to listen to what each client is envisioning and take their ideas and make them a reality.

I remember as a little girl I always enjoyed planning, coordinating and organizing all types of events, but I discovered a passion for the industry during the course of planning my own wedding. Yes, I am one of the cliche' - I planned my wedding and then the idea came to me - I want to do this for a living! Over the 13 months of planning my own wedding, I thoroughly enjoyed myself, every part of it, even when it was stressful.

With the encouragement of family, friends and my amazing husband, Cassie Renae Events, LLC was started in 2011. I spent the first summer broadening my experience in event planning and got to play the role of wedding planner and day of coordinator for a couple weddings and planner for a fundraiser. All of the events were great stepping stones to jump start my vision. After my first wedding as day of coordinator, I knew that I had found my place.

I enjoy getting to know a client, while working closely with them to plan their special day. While working together you will experience professionalism, trust, passion and friendship. It is such a joy to watch a Bride and Groom or host be able to relax and enjoy themselves during their event. To know that I got to play a part in that is such a reward!

Follow Cassie Renae Events, LLC on

Cassie Renae Events, LLC 2
Cassie Renae Events, LLC 3

Kristina Eastman · Married on 12/15/2018

Seamless, Professional and Five-star coordinating experience

Working with Cassie was truly one of the best decisions we made surrounding our wedding. Initially, I was interested in having Cassie coordinate our big day after attending and being a bridesmaid in three other weddings that Cassie coordinated. Going in to our wedding, I was confident we would be in good hands working with her, and without question, Cassie excelled at supporting our vision for our big day and seeing it through to completion. Throughout the whole process Cassie was incredibly responsive, informative, and professional. She worked seamlessly with our vendors, taking initiative to coordinate details with them leading up to our wedding which translated to efficiency and everyone knowing what was expected of them when it came to our actual wedding day. My Husband and I truly were oblivious to any glitches or hiccups with vendors or details on our wedding day thanks to Cassie’s expertise and calm demeanor. All in all, we cannot say enough positive things about working with Cassie- we only wish we had something worthy of her coordinating again in our future!

Janelle · Married on 09/08/2018

Cassie is amazing! I had the pleasure of working with her previously as a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding, so knew I was in for some good services. But boy was I amazed after working with her as a bride. She is so on top of everything and really offers much more than day-of-coordination. We received monthly to-do lists from her, were in regular contact about vendors and planning, and were able to set up a few in person meetings around my tightly scheduled trips home pre-wedding. Our rehearsal with her was perfect and she relied on us to tell her when we felt comfortable with everything, even if it took another run through. Most importantly, Cassie strikes the perfect balance of directing the events of the wedding day, and checking in when necessary, while still giving you space to enjoy the day and not worry about a thing. We absolutely loved working with her and heard enormous praise from our family and friends who interacted with her as well. She is the day-of-coordinator you want! We can't recommend her enough!

Chris Williams · Married on 08/04/2018

Fantastic! Cassie was awesome

Cassie goes so far above and beyond! We really couldn't have done it without her. I think the highest compliment I could give her is that during our wedding, we didn't know of (or have) any problems. We were free to enjoy each other and our special day, in large part to Cassie. We would highly recommend her to anyone

Award

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1