Seattle, WA 98103 Map · Phone number

About Shine Event Design

At Shine Event Design, we provide a full spectrum of event planning offerings and customize our services to help you achieve your goals. We're known for dotting every 'i', crossing every 't' and creating epic details that leave a lasting impression on your guests. We look forward to helping you create a unique, personal wedding day.

We offer the following services:

• Day of Coordination
  • Partial Planning Package
  • Full Planning & Design Package
  • Wedding Design, without planning
  • Floral Design & Custom Decor

Day of Coordination: For all of our planning services, work begins from the moment of hire. Day-of-coordination services are no exception! We'll talk many times before your wedding day to go over all of the details you've planned. In addition to creating a detailed day-of-timeline and coordinating with each of your vendors, we'll be alongside you on your big day. When your wedding day arrives, we will supervise and manage all of the little details. From vendor arrival and set up, cueing you for your walk down the aisle, to the clean-up of the reception, we'll be making sure your day goes smoothly. Management of a ceremony rehearsal, if desired, is also included in this package.

Partial Planning Package: Our Partial Planning package allows you to choose select elements of your wedding that you would like for us to research, recommend, and manage so you can spend more time on everything else. Examples of elements you may have us work on are: venue selection, rentals, catering, design, florals, entertainment, transportation, dessert buffets, photographer selection, hair and makeup selection, or the rehearsal dinner. We talk with you about what you're looking for from these vendors, your budget and style. We then set up a custom online, private wedding planning board. From there, we find you the perfect vendors to make your wedding exactly what you want it to be. This package also includes everything in the "Day of" Coordination package.

Full Planning & Design Package: With our Full Planning package, no detail or task is beyond our scope of services. We work with you from conception to execution to create the wedding you want. We start by talking with you about what you want for your big day, from budget to vendors, venue to getaway car, we figure out what personal details and meaningful moments you want to add to your wedding and we make that happen. Our Full Planning package includes use of a custom, online, private wedding planning board and a private visual planning board, plus everything in the "Day of" Coordination Package.

Wedding Design, without planning: Designed for the couple who want a fully realized and comprehensive wedding day design custom created for their day. During our design consultation, we'll learn more about your style (as individiduals and as a couple) to ultimately provide you with a full design brief detailing a unique custom color pallette, floral and decor concepts, signage suggestions based on your selected venue, floor plan ideas, escort/usher card ideas, favor concepts and timeline suggestions to achieve a personalized look and feel for your wedding day. Within two weeks after our consultation, you'll receive a comprehesive design brief detailing a plan for you to draw inspiration from and implement as you desire.

Floral Design & Decor: We offer wedding day florals custom created for your day! We work with you to develop designs that fit your budget, style and venue. From bouquets to centerpieces, from alters to entryways-- we make your wedding day shine!

Let's get started creating your wedding day! Give us a ring or drop us a quick note!

Follow Shine Event Design on

10 Reviews for Shine Event Design

1 User photo

Shine Event Design 1

Ashley Gomez · Married on 08/18/2019

The best wedding planner ever!

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Shelby. The entire process was just a dream, and the wedding itself was better than I could have ever imagined. As someone who is not from Seattle, and not familiar with the wedding world at all, I really appreciated Shelby's guidance as to her preferences and suggestions. She does a great job of providing guidance while still keeping your personality and vision in mind--I never once felt like I was being pressured into anything I didn't want. If I changed my mind on an idea, Shelby quickly and seamlessly changed course to fit the new idea without ever once making me feel like it was going to be a problem. Working with Shelby allowed me to truly enjoy the entire process of wedding planning. I loved meeting with her to talk about wedding prep; it was like meeting with a friend! The wedding itself looked like it was from a fairy tale. I still can't believe how beautiful it was, and I got a ton of compliments! Shelby kept everything running so smoothly that we were able to sit back and enjoy our day without worrying about any of the logistics. The best thing about Shelby, I have to say, is her personality. Her excitement is infectious!! You will love her and your family and friends will too!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Dana Monson · Married on 07/27/2019

Thanks to Shelby, I had the wedding of my dreams!

Shelby made our wedding day feel like an absolute dream! She was so calm and thought of everything so we didn't have to stress. Any worry we had she was right there with a solution from beginning to end. She listened to our ideas for the day and really cared that our wedding was what we wanted it to be. Even our guests commented on how great she was. I cannot recommend Shelby enough!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Shine Event Design 2

Bren · Married on 09/02/2018

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Shine Events and Shelby our wedding planner. Shelby was with us every step of the way. I don’t know how she did it but she knew what my ideas were before I could speak them and laid out the perfect design for us. She took the time to make sure every small detail was taken care of. I felt completely taken care of by her and even when we started to panic and feel overwhelmed she took control and assured us we were on schedule. I look forward to working with her and her team in the future. I would recommend her to any one looking for an amazing event planner!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Award

Shine Event Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,850.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 120.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3