Seattle, WA 98103 Map · Phone number

About Shine Event Design

At Shine Event Design, we provide a full spectrum of event planning offerings and customize our services to help you achieve your goals. We're known for dotting every 'i', crossing every 't' and creating epic details that leave a lasting impression on your guests. We look forward to helping you create a unique, personal wedding day. Drop us a note or give us a ring to discuss a custom quote!

Follow Shine Event Design on

jessandjulietrolleykisscrop
salad

8 Reviews for Shine Event Design

Bren · Married on 09/02/2018

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Shine Events and Shelby our wedding planner. Shelby was with us every step of the way. I don’t know how she did it but she knew what my ideas were before I could speak them and laid out the perfect design for us. She took the time to make sure every small detail was taken care of. I felt completely taken care of by her and even when we started to panic and feel overwhelmed she took control and assured us we were on schedule. I look forward to working with her and her team in the future. I would recommend her to any one looking for an amazing event planner!

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2018

I am incredibly happy and grateful that I found Shelby from Shine Event Design. From our very first phone call, I knew she was the planner I wanted for my wedding. She is absolutely on top of her game! When it came to hiring a wedding planner, I thought "why reinvent the wheel?" I knew I could find a professional who was an expert in all things Seattle wedding, and Shelby was top notch. I can't count the number of times my now-husband and I said "I'm so glad we found Shelby" or just "I love Shelby." She was there to field every single question I had, and she gave great recommendations and executed the tasks we gave her to perfection. On the day of our wedding, I expected to be a nervous wreck like some of my already-married friends had been on their big days, but I was so calm! I kept telling people "I've been so relaxed all day...this is the best day ever." I was not worried about a thing, and it's in large part thanks to Shelby and how professional and reliable she is. Our wedding day was absolute perfection. Oh, and we're still getting compliments about how beautiful everything was! I don't have great instincts for decor and design, but Shelby does! If you're considering hiring her...do! She's worth her weight in gold! Thanks for everything, Shelby!!!
    -Lauren & Dave

Alex · Married on 04/21/2018

In the weeks before my wedding, people kept asking me how I was so calm and relaxed... and the answer was Shelby. I trusted that everything would be amazing and it was. Shelby was absolutely incredible from when I first contacted her up through my wedding day (a planning period that spanned almost two years)! She was easily able to understand what vision I was going for and helped me to find ways to create an unforgettable day. She oversaw both the Day of Coordination and the majority of our decor including our floral arrangements and seating assignments. She was thorough, thoughtful, and truly meticulous in every detail that she brought to life for our special day. I couldn't have asked for anything more and am so grateful for her!

Shine Event Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,850.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 120.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3