Honolulu, HI 96850 Map · Phone number

7 Reviews for Casablanca

1 User photo

Casablanca 1
  • User5362091 · 2+ years ago

Casablanca was one of two bridal boutiques that I visited when I was trying on dresses. Between my experience and my sister’s (who got married a year prior; and she went to a few more bridal boutiques), I can say that Casablanca is a cut above the rest. Gladys (owner) and Rowena are so wonderful to work with. I liked pretty much every dress they selected, compared to liking almost none at the other bridal boutique. The ladies also selected dresses that were both within my budget and that could be delivered in time for my wedding. The boutique is very pretty! The whole experience was pleasant; the ladies take the time to put up your hair with flowers and provide props such as veils and bouquets to give you the total experience. My dress ended up being so perfect! I would have never found the dress that I did on my own. Gladys and Rowena know what will look good on you! I definitely recommend going to see them!

Sent on 08/19/2015
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/29/2012

Wonderful staff and beautiful store! I was a destination bride and they altered my dress the week of the wedding perfectly. Couldn't have been happier with my dress!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Nadine · Married on 04/28/2012

The dress selections were absolutely beautiful!! The staff were extremely knowledgeable and exceptionally helpful in selecting the perfect wedding gown. The staff instilled a high level of confidence in me as I went through the process of selecting the perfect gown. The staff provided much needed input during my numerous fittings after I selected my gown. What made it much easier in selecting my gown was their vast selection in various styles. I would definitely and highly recommend Casablanca for your wedding gown needs!!

Sent on 08/09/2012