Carter's Florist

Saint Petersburg, FL View map

At Carter's Florist, we provide the highest quality of personalized service, florals, and the most imaginative and creative designs. Your wedding will truly stand out from the crowd! Visit our Wedding Galleries and Linen Rentals for a sampling of all the possibilities!

Your wedding is important to us! Our consultations are free and generally last from one to one-and-a half hours. We require an appointment to gather information about your desires, establish pricing parameters, and provide the personalized, uninterrupted service you deserve.

Florals and decor are a very important part of your wedding ceremony and celebration. They will always be an integral focal point seen in your pictures. We want you to always say, "They weren't just flowers...they were Carter's!," five, ten, fifteen years from now and on!

Call for your appointment today at 727-327-5568 or 800-327-5568 !

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Kristen
    Kristen P. Married on 11/08/2020

In love with my bouquet

My bouquet came out more beautiful than I had imagined. I described over the phone what I wanted because I wanted to stay within a certain budget and they made it work perfectly. They were communicative with me the whole time and just exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend them.
  • Brittani
    Brittani Married on 10/19/2019

Spot On and Beautiful

I used Carter's Florist for my wedding on October 19, 2019. They did an absolutely fantastic job at nailing my vision. I had a meeting with Terry almost a year prior to my date and told him exactly what I wanted and he nailed it. Carter's is a small shop in St. Petersburg and they were literally the only vendor for my wedding that I was 100% happy with. I met with them one time and then emailed Terry with changes a few months prior to the wedding and they showed up and delivered the flowers earlier than we discussed. They were very budget friendly and I would HIGHLY recommend them to any Bride in the area. They delivered all my flowers for a low delivery fee as well.

This is what I purchased:
    • Cascading Bridal Bouquet
    • 4 Bridesmaids Bouquets
    • 13 Boutonnieres
    • 5 Corsages
    • 2 dozen white carnation stems
  • Kristin
    Kristin O. Married on 11/24/2018

Your search for flowers is done!

Terry was hands down amazing. I was an out of town bride and was definitely nervous about having someone who doesn’t know me or my style do my flowers FOR MY WEDDING. But he listened and more. We talked for about 45 minutes initially and I felt like he was really trying to understand my vision. I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I was with my flowers. Terry definitely made my wedding the wedding I dreamed of with the flowers. I would 100% recommend Carter’s Florist to any bride in or out of town! You won’t be disappointed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

2200 22nd Avenue South Saint Petersburg, 33712
Location of (Carter's Florist)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding