23592 Windsong, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date

About Carsten Tice Photography

I believe marriage and photography are two of God's greatest ideas. The pure excitement that I'm constantly filled with for being able to spend so much time at the intersection of these two ideas is overwhelming to me. As a wife myself, I know the joys of marriage firsthand. But I'm also privy to the potential anxiety brought on by the craziness of a wedding day. My years of experience as a 911 dispatcher instilled in me an undeniable ability to stay on my toes and be ready to go with the flow when wedding day timelines change at the last moment (which they almost always do.) And my degree in photojournalism and years of experience shooting weddings prepped me for how to react to those blink-of-an-eye moments with a camera.

I pride myself on having a long history of working with brides who have told me I was the calming presence they needed by their side on their wedding day. With all the pressure for the day to be perfect, I'm here to be your historian. Your recorder of a wonderfully imperfect day that will lead into a series of many other imperfect days that will make up your married lives. I'll be ready to remind you that life is beautiful chaos. It's messy and unpredictable and glorious. And I want to help you to remember it.

I'm truly honored not only to witness the unions of so many phenomenal human beings, but to be the one literally putting those memories to paper. Whether it be prints, an album, or canvas, I strive to ensure that every one of my couples receives tangible proof of their love to look back on for years to come.

Follow Carsten Tice Photography on

Carsten Tice Photography 5
Carsten Tice Photography 6
Carsten Tice Photography 7

Tiffany · Married on 01/13/2018

As a bride who also works in the wedding industry, I had an interesting time trying to find the perfect photographer. We had found Carsten through one of my bridesmaids whose wedding Carsten had photographed. We loved that we were able to get a first hand account of what it was like to work with her and we just loved the photos she took of my bridesmaid’s wedding. When we reached out to her, Carsten was so friendly and easy to talk to! She was also straight forward and clear about what services she could do as our photographer and what we could expect from the different collections se had at the time. As a bride being photographed by Carsten, it was so much fun! My fiancee (then, now husband) and I took our engagement photos with her and not only were the photos so beautiful, we also had a blast hanging out and finding beautiful places to be backdrops. Even though my husband normally hates taking photos, Carsten was able to get us to not think about it and was able to capture some of the most beautiful and heartfelt moments of us. And another great part was, the photos reflected who we are- it wasn’t a ‘cookie cutter’ pose or anything like that. She was able to all of the little moments, and years of our relationship through her lens and that was a blessing for us. We just received our wedding photos and cried the whole time looking through them! We can’t stop going through them- we love every detail that she captured. There were so many beautiful moments with friends and family that she and her assistant perfectly captured and I highly recommend her!

Carsten Tice Photography 8
    Carsten Tice Photography 9

Chris Mangano · Married on 10/07/2017

Wedding Photos

We hired Carsten to do our wedding photography and she was great. She was easy to work with and captured our wedding perfectly. We highly recommend her.

Linda · Married on 09/08/2017

Carsten was our wedding photographer. The reason why I went with her was because she just doesn't take the obvious shots but she is able to capture the moment and emotions at the time. She was pleasure to work with and I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. She went above and beyond to ensure that I was happy.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND her and will definitely be using her again.

Carsten Tice Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• 23592 Windsong Aliso Viejo, California, CA 92656 See on map