Carrol's Creek Cafe

Annapolis, MD View map
    Atiya Married on 08/06/2016
    The staff, service and food was awesome! They took care of every detail for me (including setting up my centerpieces and other decorative items). My wedding reception was awesome and I have the staff of Carrols Creek to thank for it. I highly recommend. Rooms are private and overlooking the water.

*I had a reception for approximately 60 people including a jazz duo*
  • User1957670 2+ years ago
    The food is out of this world, the service first class, the view the die for. In other words I couldn't have asked for anything more. I highly recommend this restaurant.
    Lindsey Married on 09/13/2014
    A wedding can be a very stressful, but a happy time. I had nothing but a wonderful happy time planning my wedding thanks to the wonderful Brittanie Stapleton at Carrol's Creek Cafe! Brittanie made herself available to meet with me on many occasions to plan my outdoor ceremony and indoor reception at Carrol's Creek. Brittanie always had wonderful ideas and was very helpful in regards to telling me which details were necessary and which were not. We brought our own decorations in on Friday morning and left them in the hands of her staff, when we arrived Saturday night everything was perfectly placed and looked better than we could have ever imagined! The entire staff had smiles on their faces and treated us like we were family, they went above and beyond to ensure we had a fabulous evening! We have heard from all of our friends and family that we had the most beautiful wedding and the best food anyone had ever had at a wedding! I wish I could take the credit, but I cannot! I owe all of the credit to Brittanie, Jeff Jacobs (owner) and fabulous staff at Carrol's Creek Cafe! Thank you all for an amazing wedding ceremony and reception on September 13, 2014, an entire day I will never forget and neither will my guests!

Real Weddings

• Bruce & Amanda
    31 photos · 07/12/2019

410 Severn Avenue Annapolis, MD, 21403
Location of (Carrol's Creek Cafe)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding

Wedding Venues