Milwaukee, WI 53220 Map · Phone number

About Carrie's Crispies

As suspected, my name is Carrie, and I am the creator of Carrie’s Crispies, the place where a good ‘ole classic treat is transformed into the ultimate indulgence that will make your taste buds sing. For as long as I can remember, I had a sweet tooth, and although I love desserts of all kinds, I have always been fond of rice crispie treats. My fondness then morphed into a passion – immersing myself into anything and everything rice crispie treats, perfecting my creations to make the ideal scrumptious treats. Every special occasion, birthday, holiday and event warranted a reason to make my specialty rice crispies, and that’s when people started asking “how can I get these?”

And poof -- Carrie’s Crispies was born.

Carrie’s Crispies are built on love, passion and an unceasing sweet tooth that together make the perfect rendition of a childhood favorite. Carrie’s Crispies are not just any ordinary rice crispie treat - each has been specially crafted to satisfy your sweet tooth and take you back to the simple joys of life. With a menu full of fresh, fun flavors, there is something to delight everyone’s taste buds. From seasonal flavors to salty blends, and explosive sweetness and discriminating bites, Carrie’s Crispies are the perfect treats for every day and every occasion - birthdays, weddings, holidays, corporate events, and more importantly, a treat for yourself.

Follow Carrie's Crispies on

018e721a8337b778 Logo w Background
Wedding (Order of 13)
Wedding (Order of 13)
018e721a8337b778 Logo w Background

Carrie's Crispies FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Dessert
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Vegetarian

• Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53220 See on map