Carrie White Photography

Plainfield, IL View map
1 review
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

I am a Certified Professional Photographer (CPP)! That means I have the education and credential to ensure professional-quality photography and services. I have successfully completed the process to achieve certification which includes nerdy, complicated and technical study, a written exam and image submission/evaluation. On a national level, I am one of only 3% of photographers who are certified.

I believe photography should bring smiles, giggles and even tears. My love for photography started as a child when I entered a school photo contest with a landscape image and won first place! I didn't revisit my photography calling again until my Husband gifted me my first DSLR......I loved it and have been shooting every since.

See the Difference in hiring a CPP and check out more about me at www.carriewhitephoto.com. Cheers!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

1 User photo

• Isabel
    Isabel Married on 01/04/2020

Amazingggg

From the very first meeting, Carrie was great with providing all the information I needed to make my decision and helping with anything leading up to the wedding day. Even after the wedding she was so kind, polite and helpful with selecting photos for the album (I LOVE how it came out). We got all our pictures on a flash drive and they are ALLLL amazing!

Carrie made our wedding day go so effortlessly and I couldn't be more thankful for her. I would recommend her to any couple getting married or for anyone needing a photographer for any occasion.

Carrie White Photography's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much Isabel! It was truly a beautiful day and a pleasure to capture it for you and Eddie! I wish you all the happiness in the world for a fabulous Happily Ever After!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Carrie White Photography 1
Exclusive

25201 W Indian Boundary Ct Plainfield, IL, 60544
Location of (Carrie White Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding