P.O. Box 106, Creston, CA 93432 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Carolyn V

Let's capture the romance of your day together ...

I love photographing weddings and would love to be part of making your day special!

Call or email me today so we can talk about what you're planning for your day!

carolyn@carolynv.com

www.carolynv.com

http:://www.facebook.com/carolynv

I have three reviews here, but you can click on the link below to read more!

CT
TaylorBailey70sm

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Carolyn V

Bailey · Married on 10/22/2011

Carolyn was our dream come true photographer for our fairytale wedding. My greatest concern with the wedding planning was finding that special photographer to capture our moments without breaking the bank. On a tight budget, Carolyn was able to provide us with top-quality photos, service and care. She went out of her way to meet with us prior to the event, to get to know us and our attributes for the big day. She made the photography session smooth and she was capturing the perfect candids during our wedding and reception without us noticing her in the mix of things. She is a polite, sweet, woman of great faith and my husband and I would great repeat this time after time. The quality of her work and care to each individual well exceeds the price of her services.

Sent on 11/03/2011
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 05/21/2011

What can I say about Carolyn Watson? She is a Godsend. We were working on a very tight budget and she was able to work a budget friendly package for my husband and I. Her ability to capture just what we were looking for was right on par. Just in the few pictures I saw, I was awed once again by her gift, because that is exactly what her photography is. I would recommend her to anyone I know. She was so patient, kind and versatile when things didn't go as planned. Thank you again for everything Carolyn. You have a special gift.

Sent on 06/01/2011

Douglas · Married on 05/07/2011

Carolyn V Photography took the best professional photos I've ever had done. Last year, my fiancee (at the time) and I were planning a California wedding from our current residence in Washington State. As you can imagine, along with the usual stress of planning a wedding, out-of-state was making things a bit more difficult. The previous year we had our engagement pictures taken by Carolyn and right away we knew we made a great choice. She took our wedding pictures as well and they turned out wonderful. Her attention to detail and amazing ability to make you feel comfortable and at ease during the shoot is truly a gift. I highly reccomend Carolyn V Photography to anyone who truly wants the experience captured forever.

Sent on 01/17/2012

Carolyn V FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• P.O. Box 106 Creston, 93432 See on map