Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Carolyn Morin

CMORINYOUREVENT

Carolyn Morin is a master floral designer who has been a prominent fixture in the floral/event industry on Long Island for over 35 years. An expert at crafting one-of-a-kind arrangements with unique arrays of flowers, with Carolyn your wedding will be memorable and truly stand out. To achieve your vision for your wedding Carolyn works very closely with the bride and groom and incorporates en trend designs and contemporary aesthetics to create an artistic and beautiful setting.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Long Island

Follow Carolyn Morin on

7 Reviews for Carolyn Morin

User Photos
Photos

Carolyn was absolutely fantastic. She listened to what my vision was and she produced a result that was above and beyond my expectations. She was with me every step of the way and always available when needed. She was at the wedding before anyone else and was the last to leave. Her creativity and ability to feel what I felt produced an event that was incredibly beautiful that compared to no other! I'm an off the beaten path type of person and Carolyn ran with it! She surprised me with a circle of magenta pink rose petals on the wedding alter that surrounded us during the ceremony that was simply stunning and only she knows how meaningful it was to me. Her talents are impressive and she is simply a wonderful person!

Photo of Carolyn Morin in Long Island, NY - Thank you Carolyn!
Profile Picture kathleen, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Carolyn's creativity is second to none. From her first conversation with us, through our wedding we saw ideas come to life. Our spectacular chuppah and centerpiece trees were magnificent. We found communication to be a little on the slower side and had to review contracts to ensure correct payments and charges etc. Overall we were very happy with the look & feel of the flowers & decor.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Simply Amazing! Great working with Carolyn. She took a vision of what I wanted for my wedding day and went above and beyond my wildest dreams. Spectacular and beautiful! Transforming the space into something new, inviting and special. A day we will never forget. Looking forward to working with her again. Highly recommended

Profile Picture Diandra, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews