Carolyn Morin Reviews

8 | Amityville, NY

8 Reviews for Carolyn Morin

8 Carolyn Morin Reviews

Adrey · Married on 07/14/2018

Carolyn was the only florist who "listened" to me. Carolyn saw my vision and made it happen. We spoke often and I was so comfortable knowing I had one less thing to worry about. Everything was beyond perfect. My guest were in awe at what Carolyn and her team created. Carolyn came highly recommended and I will do the same. Don't even look elsewhere.

kathleen · Married on 11/04/2017

Carolyn was absolutely fantastic. She listened to what my vision was and she produced a result that was above and beyond my expectations. She was with me every step of the way and always available when needed. She was at the wedding before anyone else and was the last to leave. Her creativity and ability to feel what I felt produced an event that was incredibly beautiful that compared to no other! I'm an off the beaten path type of person and Carolyn ran with it! She surprised me with a circle of magenta pink rose petals on the wedding alter that surrounded us during the ceremony that was simply stunning and only she knows how meaningful it was to me. Her talents are impressive and she is simply a wonderful person!

Carolyn Morin 1

Diandra · Married on 09/30/2017

Simply Amazing! Great working with Carolyn. She took a vision of what I wanted for my wedding day and went above and beyond my wildest dreams. Spectacular and beautiful! Transforming the space into something new, inviting and special. A day we will never forget. Looking forward to working with her again. Highly recommended

Diandra · Married on 09/30/2017

Carolyn was amazing!!!!! An absolute pleasure to work with. She totally understood our vision and took it to a whole other level. She truly is gifted in what she does. Carolyn transformed our venue into so much more than what we could have ever even imagined. Even our guests were blown away. Everyone was raving about how absolutely beautiful the flowers were. We hoped for magical and Carolyn totally gave us just that. It was everything and more than what we hoped for.

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2017

I can't thank Carolyn enough for the beautiful job she did for my wedding! I really felt that Carolyn cared to get to know me and my vision. On my wedding day I couldn't have been happier with the flowers. She went above and beyond. I got so many compliments about the flowers from the guests. On top of that- she really is such a great, genuine person. I thoroughly enjoyed working with her. I would highly recommend her!

Carolyn Morin 2
    Carolyn Morin 3
    Carolyn Morin 4
    Carolyn Morin 5

Carol Ann · Married on 08/05/2017

Flowers were magnificent. Her ideas/designs were fresh and on target. Flower stock excellent. Great suggestions for flowers, cost, display, all involving outdoor vineyard wedding. Definitely would use her again.

Debra · Married on 08/05/2017

Carolyn is a "breathe of freshness" in the floral industry! In the event industry, floral becomes very repetitive for every event but Carolyn brings her creativity, her kindness, her professionalism to an industry in need of more of this...SO VERY creative..she has never disappointed !!! And the bonus is she is a kind soul...

Samantha · Married on 10/08/2017

3.0
      3.5

Carolyn's creativity is second to none. From her first conversation with us, through our wedding we saw ideas come to life. Our spectacular chuppah and centerpiece trees were magnificent. We found communication to be a little on the slower side and had to review contracts to ensure correct payments and charges etc. Overall we were very happy with the look & feel of the flowers & decor.