Philadelphia, PA Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date

About Caroline Morris Photography

I am a Pennsylvania wedding and portrait photographer and my passion is capturing the beauty of love in all its forms. My shooting style is distinct and fresh. I love making my clients relax and have fun during our engagement shoots so their real chemistry can come to life. The goal of Caroline Morris Photography is to give my clients timeless images that reflect their love for each other.

I have studied photography at Parsons the New School for Design and Temple University. Both schools gave me the knowledge and experience that led me to where I am today. I have also been published in the Philadelphia Daily News and the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Every love story is unique and I can't wait to hear yours! Send me an email or give me a call so we can chat :)

CMP brides aren't just clients to me - they're my friends! I want to be with you through every step of your wedding.

xoxo

ryland inn wedding 0049 51 532725 1562933619

26 Reviews for Caroline Morris Photography

Stephanie DiPilla · Married on 10/26/2019

Best Decision We Made

Caroline is small but mighty! She is an amazing photographer. Caroline's photos are so dreamy and beautiful, and that is why we wanted to work with her. Anytime we had a question, she responded promptly. She is highly organized, detail-oriented and is never ruffled. Her photos are always so natural because she puts you at ease and makes you feel beautiful. We put our full confidence in her to run our day and she did not disappoint. We didn't have to worry about anything. Caroline is genuine, honest and a total sweetheart. Everyone wanted to be her friend after the wedding (including me)! We can't even count how many compliments we received on our photos. We've never seen an easier system online to access our photos. Also, her turnaround time on the photos was extremely fast. We would work with her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle Spinelli · Married on 09/06/2019

Caroline is AMAZING - Organized, Professional, Calming, and Fun!

Where do I begin? Caroline is the BEST! If I could, I would give Caroline 100 stars. She is the first vendor you MUST book for your wedding. After meeting her in person, I knew immediately she had to photograph our wedding. Caroline is incredibly organized, professional, attentive and FUN to work with! She makes you feel comfortable to take photos, and is always directing everyone in the BEST way… basically, she knows how to GET. THE. SHOT! Our entire bridal party kept commenting on how much they loved our photographer. Something that is often overlooked in booking photographers is not only the quality of photos produced, but their personality is SO IMPORTANT! I cannot stress this enough: Caroline is someone you WANT in your company the day of the wedding. She made our wedding day experience stress free, calming, and fun, and we knew we could trust her to produce absolutely beautiful photos… and she did. The photos are breathtaking, romantic, fun, and capture our favorite moments from what was truly the best day. My husband and I have received endless compliments. I am so thankful for Caroline, her work, and for having chosen her to capture our wedding. Do not hesitate to do the same.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/26/2019

Want perfect wedding photos and have a great time doing them? Hire Caroline!

Where do I even begin to express how UNBELIEVABLE Caroline is? Let's start from the beginning… besides the venue photography was the most important vendor to my husband and me. After extensive research, reading vendor reviews, and meeting with other professionals, I found Caroline. As soon as we met, I knew she would photograph my wedding. Her energetic, upbeat, and infectious energy makes her so easy to communicate with and share ideas and thoughts with. As soon as my husband and I left our meeting, I told him we needed to book her ASAP (we did so about 20 months out).
    Throughout the entire wedding planning process Caroline was so communicative, engaged, and helpful. During our engagement shoot, she made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and gave great direction, advice, and cheers (YAAAS!) throughout! Once we got our engagement pictures back it just cemented my already resolute thoughts that, YES! We picked the most perfect photographer for us!
    On the wedding day, Caroline showed up early, was able to give AMAZING direction that made our poses less staged and more candid/natural, kept us on schedule, and continued to give her amazing energy from beginning to end! I knew our wedding photographs would be amazing, but I was completely blown away and speechless… which is VERY rare for me.
    Caroline delivered the most unbelievable pictures that captured every emotion, thought, and feeling from our special day. Together with my husband, we reviewed all of our photos (and there were MANY of them) and we were able to relive the entire day all over again, notice things we were not able to in the moment, and discuss what was going through our minds during that time.
    Caroline gave us one of the greatest gifts that my husband and I will cherish forever. The ability to impeccably capture emotions, love, and actions throughout the day is one of her greatest assets (Her personality and go-getter attitude are some of the others). I cannot recommend her or thank her enough for all she has done for us. We are forever grateful and in awe of her talents!

Sent on 08/26/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Caroline Morris Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files

• Events By Merida Wedding Planners

Professional, personable, and creates lovely art. Five star service and art!

• Philadelphia See on map
    Location of (Caroline Morris Photography)
  • See on map
    Always open!
    Location of (Caroline Morris Photography)