Caroline Morris Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

I am a Pennsylvania wedding and portrait photographer and my passion is capturing the beauty of love in all its forms. My shooting style is distinct and fresh. I love making my clients relax and have fun during our engagement shoots so their real chemistry can come to life. The goal of Caroline Morris Photography is to give my clients timeless images that reflect their love for each other.

I have studied photography at Parsons the New School for Design and Temple University. Both schools gave me the knowledge and experience that led me to where I am today. I have also been published in the Philadelphia Daily News and the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Every love story is unique and I can't wait to hear yours! Send me an email or give me a call so we can chat :)

CMP brides aren't just clients to me - they're my friends! I want to be with you through every step of your wedding.

xoxo

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

One Event / Day

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Hailey Married on 07/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

There’s nothing more that you could ask for in a photographer! Caroline is AMAZING!

It’s difficult to put into words how amazing it was to have Caroline photograph our wedding! Caroline goes above and beyond to make her couples feel comfortable and it shows through in her photos. From the very beginning, we felt connected to her. She made an effort to get to know us on a personal level and even interacted with us on Instagram the entire duration of our 2 year engagement. By the time our wedding day came, it felt like we were hanging out with an old friend. The genuine and raw emotions that Caroline is able to evoke in her photographs through her genial approach is truly breathtaking. Her editing style is natural, ethereal and most importantly, timeless. She has such a great eye and you can TRUST that she will produce beautiful images. Not to mention, Caroline is super organized and works well with other vendors. We had our full wedding album in just 30 days (during peak wedding season)! As someone who is very critical of themselves in photos, I cannot express enough how much I LOVE every. single. one. of our photographs from our wedding day. If you’re reading this- BOOK CAROLINE!!!!
  • Logan
    Logan H. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Caroline is the best and most professional photographer you could have for your big day!

Caroline is the best. Honestly. My fiance and I met via Zoom last year with 4-5 photographers and Caroline stuck out from the get-go. She is professional, prepared, able to offer advice, and able to take charge. She is so organized and we really felt a connection with her so we picked her for our engagement photos and big day! During our engagement session she handled a difficult situation like a TOTAL professional. I would have lost my mind, but she held it together and made sure we had a great time.

When it came time for our big day, she did not disappoint. She made us feel at ease despite some wedding day stress and talked us through every photo we took from beginning to end. Our album turnaround was quicker than promised, and we were absolutely BLOWN AWAY. I started crying. Immediately. She captured so many moments during our ceremony that we didn't even realize were happening and that made the photos truly special.

If you want a photographer who knows what they're doing, truly cares about their craft, and will be beyond supportive on your big day (and also takes gorgeous photos) Caroline is your girl!
  • Katie
    Katie O. Married on 04/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely beyond anything we could have imagined!

Our wedding was a dream and Caroline captured it absolutely perfectly! She shot our engagement photos, as well as pre-wedding photos in Charleston the day before our wedding, and of course our wedding photos! I have followed her work for YEARS and contacted her within a week of being engaged. We got engaged right when COVID started and finally got married 2 years later, so we got to know each other well throughout that time, and I cannot recommend her enough! She is so cool and laid back - it felt like we were just hanging out with friends whenever we were with her! She helped us with a wedding timeline and our wedding day went so smoothly! She may be small but she is mighty! She kept everyone in line and kept us on track throughout the day without a problem! So many people told us how impressed they were of her and even more so once they saw our photos! Photography was one of the most important things to us when it came to our wedding. We wanted our favorite moments captured beautifully so we could look back on them for years to come and she went above and beyond our expectations! I couldn’t have asked for anything more and would without a doubt recommend her to absolutely anyone! Also, don’t be afraid to reach out to her if you aren’t local to the Philadelphia area - she shot our engagement photos in Philly and traveled to SC with us for our wedding weekend!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Events By Merida Events By Merida Wedding Planners

Professional, personable, and creates lovely art. Five star service and art!

Always open!
Location of (Caroline Morris Photography)
Philadelphia, PA, 19118

Caroline Morris Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Caroline Morris Photography include in the starting price?

Caroline Morris Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What photography services does Caroline Morris Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Caroline Morris Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does Caroline Morris Photography offer?

Caroline Morris Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Caroline Morris Photography offer?

Caroline Morris Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day

What photography materials does Caroline Morris Photography offer for wedding events?

Caroline Morris Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Caroline Morris Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Caroline Morris Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding