Caroline Morris Photography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Meaghan
    Meaghan K. Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of a Kind Wedding Photographer!!!

If you want to make the best decision for your wedding day… I highly recommend hiring Caroline!!! After locking down our wedding venue, my next priority was choosing our wedding photographer. I spent weeks searching through Instagram for someone to capture my wedding day. The MOMENT I came across Caroline’s page I knew I had to inquire. I am not one to put all my eggs in one basket. I took the time to speak with 8 other photographers before making my final decision to choose the one and only Caroline Morris. We immediately clicked during our first conversation, and right then and there I knew Caroline was the one. Caroline’s energy, personality and talent is unmatched. She was the most responsive vendor we worked with during our entire wedding process. She has the biggest heart and offers the best advice throughout the wedding planning process. She is extremely organized, professional and experienced. Prior to our engagement shoot she even helped me shop for a dress and shared clothing websites to browse through. Unfortunately our engagement shoot got rained out, but of course Caroline always plans ahead and scheduled a rain date. The moment my husband and I met her for our engagement shoot it felt as if we knew her for years. She made us feel so comfortable, confident and beautiful. She did not rush our engagement shoot, gave us posing pointers and even spent time with us after the shoot to grab coffee and hang out. I truly felt like I made a great friend and loyal wedding resource. Once we sent out our save the dates with Caroline’s photos, the outpour of positive responses we were receiving from our family and friends could not have happened without Caroline. Now the wedding day…. IT COULD NOT HAVE ALL CAME TOGETHER WITHOUT CAROLINE! I REPEAT SHE IS THE REASON OUR DAY WAS PERFECT! She orchestrated the entire timeline, directed all of my vendors, ensured my entire shot list was fulfilled and more! My bridesmaids ADORED Caroline and said she is the best wedding photographer they have ever worked with. My family cried over every single photo. Her edits are perfectly bright, timeless and natural! It has been 3 months since my wedding and I still look at her photos every day. Caroline’s turn around on the highlight photos after our wedding was extremely fast and we received all photos shortly thereafter. After being one of her clients, Caroline and I still continue to communicate as friends. She is truly incredible at what she does and I hope you choose her to photograph your wedding day!
    Hailey Married on 07/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

There’s nothing more that you could ask for in a photographer! Caroline is AMAZING!

It’s difficult to put into words how amazing it was to have Caroline photograph our wedding! Caroline goes above and beyond to make her couples feel comfortable and it shows through in her photos. From the very beginning, we felt connected to her. She made an effort to get to know us on a personal level and even interacted with us on Instagram the entire duration of our 2 year engagement. By the time our wedding day came, it felt like we were hanging out with an old friend. The genuine and raw emotions that Caroline is able to evoke in her photographs through her genial approach is truly breathtaking. Her editing style is natural, ethereal and most importantly, timeless. She has such a great eye and you can TRUST that she will produce beautiful images. Not to mention, Caroline is super organized and works well with other vendors. We had our full wedding album in just 30 days (during peak wedding season)! As someone who is very critical of themselves in photos, I cannot express enough how much I LOVE every. single. one. of our photographs from our wedding day. If you’re reading this- BOOK CAROLINE!!!!
  • Logan
    Logan H. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Caroline is the best and most professional photographer you could have for your big day!

Caroline is the best. Honestly. My fiance and I met via Zoom last year with 4-5 photographers and Caroline stuck out from the get-go. She is professional, prepared, able to offer advice, and able to take charge. She is so organized and we really felt a connection with her so we picked her for our engagement photos and big day! During our engagement session she handled a difficult situation like a TOTAL professional. I would have lost my mind, but she held it together and made sure we had a great time.

When it came time for our big day, she did not disappoint. She made us feel at ease despite some wedding day stress and talked us through every photo we took from beginning to end. Our album turnaround was quicker than promised, and we were absolutely BLOWN AWAY. I started crying. Immediately. She captured so many moments during our ceremony that we didn't even realize were happening and that made the photos truly special.

If you want a photographer who knows what they're doing, truly cares about their craft, and will be beyond supportive on your big day (and also takes gorgeous photos) Caroline is your girl!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Katie
    Katie O. Married on 04/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely beyond anything we could have imagined!

Our wedding was a dream and Caroline captured it absolutely perfectly! She shot our engagement photos, as well as pre-wedding photos in Charleston the day before our wedding, and of course our wedding photos! I have followed her work for YEARS and contacted her within a week of being engaged. We got engaged right when COVID started and finally got married 2 years later, so we got to know each other well throughout that time, and I cannot recommend her enough! She is so cool and laid back - it felt like we were just hanging out with friends whenever we were with her! She helped us with a wedding timeline and our wedding day went so smoothly! She may be small but she is mighty! She kept everyone in line and kept us on track throughout the day without a problem! So many people told us how impressed they were of her and even more so once they saw our photos! Photography was one of the most important things to us when it came to our wedding. We wanted our favorite moments captured beautifully so we could look back on them for years to come and she went above and beyond our expectations! I couldn’t have asked for anything more and would without a doubt recommend her to absolutely anyone! Also, don’t be afraid to reach out to her if you aren’t local to the Philadelphia area - she shot our engagement photos in Philly and traveled to SC with us for our wedding weekend!
  • Kristin
    Kristin Married on 02/04/2022

10000/10 Best Decision I made as a 2022 Bride

Caroline is simply AMAZING!
    From the moment I inquired to the second my wedding was over, Caroline has been nothing short of phenomenal.
    Choosing Caroline as our wedding photographer was EASILY the BEST DECISION I could have made as a bride. Not only are her photos TO DIE FOR, she is also the sweetest human being. From our engagement shoot to our wedding day, Caroline made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Not to mention she is the best hype woman at the same time - lol! She is organized, professional, and your next best friend. Brides - you need Caroline in your life to make your wedding the most perfect and most special day you’ll ever have.
  • Katherine
    Katherine H. Married on 02/03/2022

The Best Organic & Natural Wedding Photos

Caroline is simply the best . . . and coming from someone who is also a wedding professional, I can truly stand by the statement! She's truly an artist and her eye for incredible images is mind-blowing. Her kindness, compassion, and passion for her craft are so evident in how she manages and directs the day. Her calm demeanor is what EVERY couple wants and needs for their wedding day. Caroline will be your biggest support and teammate for a perfect wedding. Let her guide you and your images will become a testament of time and the art that you'll forever want to share on your walls. Caroline is a gem, and if you have her to capture your wedding, you are really the lucky one!
  • Milissa
    Milissa H. Married on 01/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

THE BEST Wedding Photographer!

Caroline is an artist! From my initial phone call with her, we clicked right off the bat and I knew she was the one. She helped my husband and I with things outside of just the photos including timeline for my wedding, help with other vendors and so much more. BUTTT let me talk about her photos- holy moly are they stunning! I couldn't be happier with them and working with her. All I have to say his- HIRE HER! You won't regret it.
    Michelle M. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Do not hestiate to book her!

Caroline is one of the most one talented, amazing, friendly and professional photographers I've ever met. My husband and I were grateful to hire Caroline for our original October 2020 wedding in June of 2019. Within a couple weeks of signing our contract, we received a beautiful engagement gift box from her thanking us for choosing her for our special day. Something I've never seen before but appreciated so much. We scheduled our engagement shoot in Philly for October 2019 and it was such a wonderful experience! Caroline knows the city well and asked for her suggestions on where exactly to take pictures. She helped us get comfortable in front of the camera and get to know her before our wedding day. Within 2 days we had a preview of some pictures from our session and then within 4 days of the session we had all pictures! She killed it and we planned to use the pictures for our Save the Date and then as part of our table numbers. Fast forward to August 2020 when we were forced to reschedule our wedding. Caroline was unfortunately not available (but wonderful to speak with during that hard time) for our new date but provided us with some suggested photographers to reach out to (which is how we landed on hiring and contracting our current photographer). Caroline is so talented and friendly and has limited availability! If you're even remotely interested, DO NOT HESITATE to reach out to her! She is one of a kind and you will not regret it!
    Alex R. Married on 09/18/2021

Caroline is incredible!

There are no words to describe how incredibly talented Caroline is! She is truly someone special! Her photographs turn out *literally* picture perfect. From our engagement shoot in Hoboken, NJ to our wedding at the Ryland Inn, every photo was FLAWLESS. She removed all of the anxiety that comes with being in front of the camera and made everyone, including extended family and bridal party, so much more comfortable. Plus she’s FUN!!!! She is an absolute must!
    Amanda Married on 08/28/2021

We love Caroline!

I’ve been so excited to leave this review since we met Caroline over a year ago for our engagement session. It has been an absolute pleasure working with Caroline, she really gets to know the couple she’s working with and makes the whole experience so stress free and comfortable. I enjoyed our engagement session, but I have no idea how we would’ve gotten through our wedding day without the help of Caroline. She helped us make our schedule, kept everyone to the schedule, and was super efficient in doing so. It felt like having a good friend there for our first look and I was glad she was there to help us decompress after stressful family pictures! Anyone can take a good picture and make it look nice, but I’m so happy we found someone like Caroline to not only take beautiful pictures but be part of our special day. If she has your date available, book ASAP!
  • Catherine
    Catherine S. Married on 08/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most AMAZING photographer!!!

There are not enough adjectives in the English language to explain how extraordinary Caroline is. From her professionalism, kindness, efficiency, and organization to the beauty of her work she is an all around phenomenal human and photographer. I happened to find her by scrolling through Instagram at photos of our venue and was blown away by the images I saw. What especially drew me to Caroline was that she has so many church photos in her portfolio. It seems church weddings are not becoming as popular and finding someone who could document the beauty of the ceremony was something very important to me. I knew Caroline would be our photographer from our first phone call (2+ years before our wedding!). As two people who really did not want to do engagement pictures, Caroline made us comfortable right off the bat and we actually had a lot of fun! We couldn't believe how fast the time had passed and of course the images we received - WOW. Leading up to the wedding, Caroline stayed in contact on what she needed from me and what I needed. Her organization really kept me at ease throughout the entire 2+ years of engagement. I was so excited to see Caroline morning of because I felt like she was truly another friend coming to spend my day with me. In addition, her second shooter Michael even made the guys who "hate" pictures feel super comfortable they even told me they had fun being photographed (haha). Caroline knows exactly what she is doing and how to keep your day flowing in a natural way. Every single person who I spoke to said how awesome/kind/personable both Caroline and Michael were day of. On top of everything else Caroline's turn around time is really something else. I was actually shocked when I received our wedding photos. I instantly started bawling as the photos far exceeded my expectations. Caroline captured every single detail, many which I did miss running around as the bride on the day of. I can not thank Caroline enough for the incredible photos we received from our wedding. Picking Caroline to capture these memories that we will cherish forever was the best wedding decision we made!!! Put your trust in Caroline to document one of the most important days of your life, you will NOT be disappointed, book Caroline now!!
    Nicole F. Married on 07/23/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

I am at a loss for words to describe how truly amazing Caroline is! As a couple planning a wedding during Covid- 19, Caroline was there for us every step of the way. When we postponed the reception but still had a private family ceremony, she was there to capture those intimate moments. We have the most perfect memories of our ceremony because of her amazing photos. Every smile, laugh, tear, embrace, kiss was beautifully photographed and are memories we can hold close forever because of her. When our reception day finally came, her and Mike made the whole day so perfect! Caroline made sure every important photo was captured while making us feel comfortable and beautiful. She made taking every single photo so fun- we laughed the entire time because of her! Her photos are always absolutely STUNNING! But she is also a truly incredible person. Her kindness and support made our difficult decisions easy and helped make our wedding days run smoothly. We didn’t have to worry about anything knowing Caroline was there! She always shows she cares about her couples and will always keep in touch. She takes the time to get to know her couples and build the relationship. Words can’t express how amazing and skilled she is and how beautiful her work is! We are so thankful to have worked with her and will continue to work with her for any of our photography needs! She is honestly the best and we can’t thank her enough!!
    Melissa C. Married on 10/21/2020

Simply Amazing!

I contacted Caroline to take pictures and she was so quick to respond! She helped assure me my color scheme worked well for our setting and put any fears that things would go wrong away! She made me and my whole family feel super comfortable and we were able to get the most incredible pictures! You cannot go wrong in booking with her! 10/10 amazing!
    Stephanie D. Married on 10/26/2019

Best Decision We Made

Caroline is small but mighty! She is an amazing photographer. Caroline's photos are so dreamy and beautiful, and that is why we wanted to work with her. Anytime we had a question, she responded promptly. She is highly organized, detail-oriented and is never ruffled. Her photos are always so natural because she puts you at ease and makes you feel beautiful. We put our full confidence in her to run our day and she did not disappoint. We didn't have to worry about anything. Caroline is genuine, honest and a total sweetheart. Everyone wanted to be her friend after the wedding (including me)! We can't even count how many compliments we received on our photos. We've never seen an easier system online to access our photos. Also, her turnaround time on the photos was extremely fast. We would work with her again in a heartbeat.
  • Danielle
    Danielle S. Married on 09/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Caroline is AMAZING - Organized, Professional, Calming, and Fun!

Where do I begin? Caroline is the BEST! If I could, I would give Caroline 100 stars. She is the first vendor you MUST book for your wedding. After meeting her in person, I knew immediately she had to photograph our wedding. Caroline is incredibly organized, professional, attentive and FUN to work with! She makes you feel comfortable to take photos, and is always directing everyone in the BEST way… basically, she knows how to GET. THE. SHOT! Our entire bridal party kept commenting on how much they loved our photographer. Something that is often overlooked in booking photographers is not only the quality of photos produced, but their personality is SO IMPORTANT! I cannot stress this enough: Caroline is someone you WANT in your company the day of the wedding. She made our wedding day experience stress free, calming, and fun, and we knew we could trust her to produce absolutely beautiful photos… and she did. The photos are breathtaking, romantic, fun, and capture our favorite moments from what was truly the best day. My husband and I have received endless compliments. I am so thankful for Caroline, her work, and for having chosen her to capture our wedding. Do not hesitate to do the same.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 07/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Want perfect wedding photos and have a great time doing them? Hire Caroline!

Where do I even begin to express how UNBELIEVABLE Caroline is? Let's start from the beginning… besides the venue photography was the most important vendor to my husband and me. After extensive research, reading vendor reviews, and meeting with other professionals, I found Caroline. As soon as we met, I knew she would photograph my wedding. Her energetic, upbeat, and infectious energy makes her so easy to communicate with and share ideas and thoughts with. As soon as my husband and I left our meeting, I told him we needed to book her ASAP (we did so about 20 months out).
    Throughout the entire wedding planning process Caroline was so communicative, engaged, and helpful. During our engagement shoot, she made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and gave great direction, advice, and cheers (YAAAS!) throughout! Once we got our engagement pictures back it just cemented my already resolute thoughts that, YES! We picked the most perfect photographer for us!
    On the wedding day, Caroline showed up early, was able to give AMAZING direction that made our poses less staged and more candid/natural, kept us on schedule, and continued to give her amazing energy from beginning to end! I knew our wedding photographs would be amazing, but I was completely blown away and speechless… which is VERY rare for me.
    Caroline delivered the most unbelievable pictures that captured every emotion, thought, and feeling from our special day. Together with my husband, we reviewed all of our photos (and there were MANY of them) and we were able to relive the entire day all over again, notice things we were not able to in the moment, and discuss what was going through our minds during that time.
    Caroline gave us one of the greatest gifts that my husband and I will cherish forever. The ability to impeccably capture emotions, love, and actions throughout the day is one of her greatest assets (Her personality and go-getter attitude are some of the others). I cannot recommend her or thank her enough for all she has done for us. We are forever grateful and in awe of her talents!
    Laura Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing person

Caroline is the best! Amazing picture and awesome person!
  • Eileen
    Eileen Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding photos

Our experience with Caroline from start to finish blew us away. She really took the time to get to know the bride and groom prior to the wedding day, having a photo shoot to meet them a few months prior to the wedding. She was very caring and made everyone feel immediately comfortable and at ease. Her attention to all the little details of the day were impressive . She accommodated our very big list of photo combinations for both families. So far what she has posted on her blog is incredible and we are so looking forward to creating a special wedding album.
  • Terry
    Terry Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing photographer

We had the best experience working with Caroline for our wedding on June 29th! When you meet with her you can tell she's someone who loves what she does and loves her couples. She makes herself available throughout the planning process and answered all of the million questions and changes we would throw her way. She takes the time to get to know you so that she can make you comfortable in front of the camera and have fun to get beautiful, natural shots! She takes charge in the best way and our bridal party kept commenting on how great and fun she was! We loved working with Caroline!!
  • Caroline
    Caroline Married on 06/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I wish I could give more than 5 stars!!!

Caroline was an absolute dream to work with throughout wedding planning and on our wedding day. I have been following Caroline on Instagram for years, so I knew her work was fantastic, but when we had our first meeting with her, it felt like we were chatting with an old friend. We felt so comfortable talking with Caroline, and she even provided other helpful insights on wedding planning during that first meeting.
    During the planning process, Caroline was AMAZING! I feel like with every other vendor that I worked with, I had to stay on top of them and proactively reach out with reminders for checkpoints throughout planning. Caroline was always the one to reach out to me, which was such a nice relief to know that nothing would fall through the cracks with her. Caroline planned out our entire day-of timeline which I also sent to all of our other vendors.
    During our engagement shoot, Caroline made us feel so comfortable, even though my husband doesn’t love getting his picture taken. We had so much fun and the pictures were gorgeous – Caroline made us feel like models! I printed an entire album just with pictures from our engagement session because there were so many great shots.
    On our wedding day, Caroline ran the show. My type-A heart was thrilled to see Caroline come in and keep everyone organized and on-time. Caroline was fun and efficient during couple, wedding party, and family portrait sessions. Our families were so impressed with how quick and organized Caroline was during family portraits, and each of my bridesmaids individually said something to me after the wedding about how much they loved working with Caroline.
    Now, looking back on our pictures, we are SO pleased with the final product! Not only did Caroline capture all of the beautiful details that I will never want to forget, but more importantly, she captured all of the emotions that my husband and I were feeling that day. We will cherish these photos for many years to come!
    Everyone told me when picking a photographer, choose someone you truly enjoy spending time with because you are with them most of your wedding day. Caroline was as fun as she was organized, and I can’t imagine having anyone else with us for our photos. I can easily say that hiring Caroline was the best decision we made for our wedding!
    Leslie Married on 03/16/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Photographer in Cabo!

Let me start by saying how hard of a time I had finding a photographer that had the style i wanted, and that would travel to Cabo for my wedding. I went through all the photographers recommended by the hotel, and about 30 others ones trying to find one that checked all my boxes.

I had actually found her through Instagram, she had her wedding previously at a hotel I had been looking into, and had originally connected when I had asked her about her experience at that place. Then reconnected when I desperately asked who she had used as a photographer. She let me know she herself was a photographer in Philly and that she was willing to travel and sent me a link to one of the most beautiful website so I could check her out!

We set up a Facetime and i had finally found exactly what i was looking for. BONUS- she had a destination wedding herself, so knew a few pointers that i would need.

My big day came and I'm SO happy that i had her because she kept me to a timeline and ended up getting so many family pics out of the way prior to the ceremony (her recommendation) so i could enjoy cocktail hour. My pictures are amazing, and she captured every detail of the entire day and I'm forever grateful.
    Ashley Married on 09/14/2018

Beautiful Photos and a New Friend

As a super type-A person, and wannabe photographer, booking our wedding photographer was one of the first things we did after booking our wedding venue and date. This was such an important piece of our wedding, and I wanted to make sure we did our research and found someone who would mesh well with us. My husband and I met Caroline and there was an instant rapport. She was put together, well prepared for our meeting and so friendly. It felt like I was catching up with a friend instead of meeting with our wedding photographer. My husband's favorite thing is definitely not to have his picture taken (as I'm sure most grooms feel), but he loved Caroline as well. She was easy to work with and friendly. We did our engagement session and it was such a smooth process. I loved that we could get to know her and practice for our wedding photos. She was easy going and knowledgeable about places to do our engagement photos, which I really appreciated given we do not live in the Philadelphia area. I looked to her expertise and she delivered! Our engagement photos were beautiful and she gave me wonderful direction to make sure the pictures and poses were flattering. Caroline and I emailed and spoke several times leading up to our wedding to ensure all the details were covered, I was prepared, and she had the timeline for the day. It was like having a friend shoot our wedding! Caroline and her co-photographer, Michael, did a great job on our wedding day. They split their time with the bridesmaids and groomsmen before joining together later. Caroline is such a sweetheart and is the perfect combination of easy going, but can control the room and give direction in the best way. She could deal with quirky family members who wanted to help direct and did everything with class and a smile on her face. I'm so glad we selected Caroline as our wedding photographer...now we have a new friend! I'd highly recommend Caroline because not only is she a beautiful photographer and person, but she's organized, timely and the best!
    Courtney Married on 12/23/2017

Absolutely amazing!

Caroline is the answer to every bride’s prayers. I had a stressful/awful experience with another photographer and I came across Caroline’s Instagram page and her pictures were everything I envisioned for myself--light, airy, and capture the emotion of the moment. I reached out to her and within minutes she got back to me. I immediately cancelled the other photographer and met up with Caroline the following week. The moment she walked in, her smile put me at ease…it was like sitting and talking with a life-long friend. She was helpful, flexible, and comforting the whole way. I’m so in love with my engagement pictures, am obsessed with my wedding pictures, and plan to use her for our newborn photos. These are some of the biggest moments of our lives and I couldn’t imagine anyone better to capture it all.
    Stop your search, Caroline is the answer.
    Annalise Married on 10/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    CAROLINE!!!! My wedding photographer and now friend for life. I was first recommended to meet with Caroline by one of my coworkers who attended a wedding she was photographing. The minute I reached out to her I knew this was going to be my girl. She came to meet me in Westchester, NY where I am from all the way from Pennsylvania!! She has the sweetest, warmest best energy ever and I just knew she was the person I wanted to capture my love story. We talked, I loved her I booked her. We started with our engagement shoot which was so much fun! My husband and I must have looked so awkward at first being that we had never been professionally photographed before, but Caroline showed us exactly what to do to make us feel comfortable. Those pictures came out AMAZING which made me so excited for my wedding to come. Our wedding was last Saturday and Caroline has shared a few sneak peeks with us and we already know the photos will be amazing. She is such a calming energy on your wedding day, trust me you will want anything that makes you feel calm that day! She went through the day with such professionalism and knew exactly how to handle family, oh and a bunch of crazy groomsmen! Caroline THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts you played such a huge role in making our wedding unforgettable! xoxo!
  • User1162981 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Caroline was an absolute pleasure to work with on our special day! Her enthusiasm is contagious and her dedication to photography is evident in her work. She was able to capture breathtaking photographs that we will cherish for a lifetime. Caroline is also remarkably professional and prompt to respond to any e-mails or phone calls. Scheduling appointments with her was one of the easiest parts of the planning our wedding! I've recommended her service to other brides and will continue to do so!

illustration stars