5245 Vista Blvd, Sparks, NV 89436 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I am a non-denominational wedding officiant who enjoys working with wedding couples to customize their ceremonies whether they be contemporary or traditional, long or short, formal or casual. Want a theme wedding? You name the theme!

It's YOUR day--let's make it memorable! I will work with you from the day we first meet up to your special day to make that happen.

Since weekday wedding are becoming more popular, it's important to note that I am available to officiate 7 days a week.

I am licensed in Washoe County (as a permanent officiant) which means I can officiant a wedding anywhere in the State of Nevada. I can also operate outside of the area depending on the regulations. I also have my appropriate state and local business licenses. I regularly officiate in Tahoe, Virginia City, and other surrounding areas. It's important to note that Nevada has special licensing for officiating and you must be licensed.

I can't wait to connect with you to discuss your upcoming special event! Submit an inquiry to the right or send me a message above to learn more about my services and set up an initial phone call!

Want a short and sweet ceremony? Maybe eloping? I offer elopement packages in Reno/Sparks, Virginia City and the Incline Village area of Lake Tahoe.

Winter wedding? I have a 4WD.I can travel unless chains are required.

Active or retired military? I offer a military discount. Thank you for your service!

Seniors!!! I There is no age limit on love, so I celebrate you with a discount too.

Need to provide sound to your ceremony? I have a portable sound system with microphone. Ask me about it.

I love to officiate weddings so let me make my enthusiasm work for you!

Everyone is nervous talking about cost...the big question. Let's face it, today's weddings can be expensive. I have tried to price my services so they are affordable. My entire price list is posted on this site in the pricing section. Click PRICING AND FAQ, scroll down to the OFFICIANT link. I think you will find my clients' love my personal touch. If you don't want an "out of the box" wedding, you've found the right officiant. Please note that all weddings and related services require a contract to proceed. It's short and simple!

Follow Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant on

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant 5
Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant 6
Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant 7

Michele · Getting married on 06/17/2024

Carol did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. She welcomed our modifications of the ceremony script to personalize it, and was able to deliver it smoothly. She made us all feel at ease and went with the flow, even when things were slightly off course (like when the rings fell off our dog's ring bearer pillow!) We are grateful for her services and for her contribution to a beautiful, memorable day!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day!

Melissa Veil · Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent!! Would definitely hire again

Carol was very easy to work with and responsive with communications. She really does customize your service to whatever you like. Our ceremony was small, informal and held in our backyard. We included our dogs in the ceremony, one that is only 3 months old. She was very patient with the puppy and my screaming 18 month nephew running around. I especially appreciate her making my husband feel better, because he was very nervous prior to the ceremony. She really took over by directing the guests and the ceremony. Even laughing at our little mishaps. She is very professional and I highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for a fun wedding. Your group was great and I love, love, love dogs in weddings. And kids. It was really a beautiful day.

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant Pricing

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant Price Rates

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 285.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 5.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NV
  • What languages do you speak? English

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant 1
    Senior Special

If you are 55 or over, celebrate with a 15% discount on standard officiant service because love has no age limit!

• Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant 2
    Military Discount

If you are active or retired military, we thank you for your service! Just mention you saw the military discount and receive 15% off our standard officiant services fee of $285.

• SayYes! Seasons of Change
    SayYes! Seasons of Change Wedding Planners

If you are looking for an Officiant who cares not only about you and your special day but also about your guests Carol is the right Officiant for you! She’s not only caring but also very professional and honest.

• Gina Munda Photography
    Gina Munda Photography Wedding Photographers

Carol is a wonderful and kind officiant and will always go the extra mile for her clients. She really cares. She will customize her wedding ceremonies for each couple. She always gets back to you as soon as she can and that is so important when planning a wedding ceremony. I recommend her as a great choice to perform your marriage ceremony :-)

• A Wave of the Wand Photography
    A Wave of the Wand Photography Wedding Photographers

Carol is a wonderful officiant who truly cares about her clients. She's been a pleasure to work with and we always looking forward to working with her. She is very down to earth and humble. Always willing to go the extra mile for her clients. Simply the best

• 5245 Vista Blvd Sparks, NV 89436 See on map