San Diego, Escondido, CA 92128 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Carly Cosmetic

CarlyCosmetic is a wedding makeup business operating out of San Diego, California. Owned and operated by lead artist Carly Lynch, this company’s main goal is to provide their clients with wedding-worthy looks that live up to expectations. Every bride deserves to look and feel beautiful for their special day, and CarlyCosmetic can make that happen.

An experienced and accredited makeup artist, Carly is constantly sharpening her skills and evolving her craft. What remains constant for CarlyCosmetic is the passion that is displayed for every client they work with. Whether producing flawless makeup for the bride-to-be as they get ready to walk down the aisle or attending to the extended wedding party, Carly enjoys producing the best possible results.

CarlyCosmetic’s services often include wispy lashes which can add the dramatic and elegant final flourish necessary for that once-in-a-lifetime look. Carly enjoys staying up to date on the latest trends. This means that she likes producing all manner of looks - including contemporary ones that are popular in the fashion industry.

What’s more, CarlyCosmetic also has a mobile beauty salon. This allows Carly to come directly to you to carry out makeup services including touch-ups and lipstick application. Additionally, some eye-catching offerings such as a glitter bar, gem bar, and neon bar are also available.

Follow Carly Cosmetic on

Carly Cosmetic 2
  • Kelli

Kelli Tarantino · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Highly Recommended

Carly is an amazing makeup artist. I was dreading sorting out my wedding makeup, as I was worried I wouldn't look like myself, but this girl works miracles. She uses the best quality products so I didn't break out after my trial and she took the time to really listen to everything I wanted and was worried about. She made me feel like the best version of me without feeling like a I had a pound of makeup on. To top it off, she is the sweetest. I felt like I could have chatted with her all day long.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Carly Cosmetic's reply:

Thank you for the kindest words your beautiful face was a joy to work with and I wish you so much happiness!

Candi Reeves · Married on 08/10/2019

The best ever!

Carly did my makeup for my bridal shower and my wedding ! She was absolutely wonderful to work with!
    I had the best experience possible! Thank you so much Carly for making my two days with you so magical!!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Carly Cosmetic's reply:

Thank you Candi it was a lovely 2 mornings spent with an even lovelier bride I truly enjoyed our time together and I have loved the photos I have seen so far. Have an amazing honeymoon xo

Carly Cosmetic Pricing