San Diego, Escondido, CA 92128 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Carly Cosmetic

CarlyCosmetic is a wedding makeup business operating out of San Diego, California. Owned and operated by lead artist Carly Lynch, this company’s main goal is to provide their clients with wedding-worthy looks that live up to expectations. Every bride deserves to look and feel beautiful for their special day, and CarlyCosmetic can make that happen.

An experienced and accredited makeup artist, Carly is constantly sharpening her skills and evolving her craft. What remains constant for CarlyCosmetic is the passion that is displayed for every client they work with. Whether producing flawless makeup for the bride-to-be as they get ready to walk down the aisle or attending to the extended wedding party, Carly enjoys producing the best possible results.

CarlyCosmetic’s services often include wispy lashes which can add the dramatic and elegant final flourish necessary for that once-in-a-lifetime look. Carly enjoys staying up to date on the latest trends. This means that she likes producing all manner of looks - including contemporary ones that are popular in the fashion industry.

What’s more, CarlyCosmetic also has a mobile beauty salon. This allows Carly to come directly to you to carry out makeup services including touch-ups and lipstick application. Additionally, some eye-catching offerings such as a glitter bar, gem bar, and neon bar are also available.

Follow Carly Cosmetic on

Other couples have also viewed

• KCO Artistry

7 Reviews for Carly Cosmetic

• Kelli

Kelli T. · Married on 02/29/2020

Highly Recommended

Carly is an amazing makeup artist. I was dreading sorting out my wedding makeup, as I was worried I wouldn't look like myself, but this girl works miracles. She uses the best quality products so I didn't break out after my trial and she took the time to really listen to everything I wanted and was worried about. She made me feel like the best version of me without feeling like a I had a pound of makeup on. To top it off, she is the sweetest. I felt like I could have chatted with her all day long.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Carly Cosmetic's reply:

Thank you for the kindest words your beautiful face was a joy to work with and I wish you so much happiness!
  • Stephnie

Stephnie B. · Married on 02/29/2020

Thank you, Carly!

I am not a girly girl who wears a lot of makeup. Usually some mascara and light lipstick, sometimes some eye shadow. that's it. But of course on my wedding day, I wanted to look beautiful for my husband. He already loves me just the way I am, but I really wanted to look extra special on our wedding day. And of course, photos last forever.

When I met with Carly for my trial, I explained to her that I wanted to still look like me, but a bit more polished. I did NOT want to look like I was ready to walk down the red carpet in Hollywood. She understood exactly what I wanted, and knew what I needed even when I did not. I've never worn false eyelashes and really did not want to start now. Carly said I really did want my eyes to pop on that day, and as it was the trial I let her have at it. She started out with them long and full and trimmed them down to what looked perfect on me. I'm getting older and my eyebrows are thinning out. When she was done, my brows were fantastic! They looked so natural and gorgeous and it was all Carly.

I loved the lipstick she used as well. And she kept assuring me if I wanted to change anything we could. She took photos not only for her to refer to later on, but so I could see myself as well,. This helped as when I looked at them over the next few days, I decided I did want a little bit more drama after all and went with a darker color for my lips. But her first choice for me is now something I use for everyday lipstick so that was pretty great. Mind you, I have seen photos of her work, and should you want that dramatic look I know she could achieve that as well. The important thing is she listened to my vision and helped me to achieve it.

She worked well with my two bridesmaids and the hairdresser. We had to rotate around of course and it was all very smooth. And last, but not least, Carly is beautiful inside and out. She really is a lovely person who helped me feel gorgeous. I highly recommend Carly.

Oh, and I will also point out that compared to other makeup artists, I found her rates to be quite reasonable! Especially to me- a woman who does not spend much money at all on beauty products and services. Worth every penny!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Candi R. · Married on 08/10/2019

The best ever!

Carly did my makeup for my bridal shower and my wedding ! She was absolutely wonderful to work with!
    I had the best experience possible! Thank you so much Carly for making my two days with you so magical!!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Carly Cosmetic's reply:

Thank you Candi it was a lovely 2 mornings spent with an even lovelier bride I truly enjoyed our time together and I have loved the photos I have seen so far. Have an amazing honeymoon xo

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Carly Cosmetic Pricing

Carly Cosmetic Price Rates

Carly Cosmetic FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 Real Wedding

• San Diego Escondido, CA, 92128 See on map
    Location of (Carly Cosmetic)
  • Parish Road San Diego, CA, 92128 See on map
    Location of (Carly Cosmetic)