Carissa Corsi Events

Quincy, MA View map
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Carissa Corsi Events is a wedding planning service based in Quincy, Massachusetts. Carissa is a dedicated event specialist who strives to form a working relationship with each engaged couple she works with. She is passionate about creating an unforgettable matrimonial celebration that showcases the newlyweds’ individuality.

Carissa Corsi Events incorporates both organizational productivity and creativity when planning weddings. She has an eye for detail and ensures no minor aspect of the celebration goes overlooked. When working with soon-to-be newlyweds, Carissa strives to bring their vision to life while coordinating a memorable event for all in attendance. She offers a range of wedding services including full-service and day-of planning packages. Couples hosting an intimate gathering or destination wedding can also avail of her elopement plans. Alternately, Carissa is delighted to design a custom package for those with a specific set of requirements.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Gabrielle
    Gabrielle L. Getting married on 09/24/2022

Carissa is amazing!!

Carissa is a miracle worker. My fiancé and I both have demanding jobs which is why we decided to hire Carissa to help us find a wedding venue. We didn't want a traditional wedding and didn't have the time or knowledge to do the researching. Carissa sent us a super detailed list of options after listening to exactly what we wanted. We chose the first venue we visited because Carissa was spot on. I could not recommend her enough. She is 10/10 incredible and I would wholeheartedly suggest her to every single bride to be!!

Carissa Corsi Events's reply:

Gabby, thank you so much for this incredibly sweet review! Both you and Erik are just wonderful and I'm beyond ecstatic that I was able to find your absolute DREAM venue. This warms my heart! Thanks again & I'm looking forward to continuing the planning process with you!
  • Lauren
    Lauren T. Married on 11/09/2021

She's a 10 out of 10!

You need Carissa Corsi events to help you with your special day! Are you questioning whether you can plan it all yourself? Don’t stress yourself out – she’s totally worth it! Carissa’s attention to detail in making my dreams become a reality was amazing. She and her team truly care deeply about their couples and making sure your vision becomes a reality. Carissa was available to me throughout the process and scheduled organized calls with clear agendas helped me feel confident that the day would be everything I imagined and more. She made sure we had a clear timeline and vendors knew the expectations of them. On the day of my wedding, she did a great job keeping me informed and things running on schedule. I felt confident that things were well taken care of, and every detail of our event was just how we had hoped. Don’t hesitate to book her! Making room in my budget for her was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding!

Carissa Corsi Events's reply:

Lauren, thank you for these kind words! It means the world to me! Both you and Ian are simply the best. I'm so grateful you chose Carissa Corsi Events to help you create the wedding of your dreams. Your wedding was intimate, charming and completely unique to YOU which I loved most. Thank you for this and for being such an amazing client and friend! Xo, Carissa
    Alyssa P. Married on 08/28/2021

Excellent!

We couldn’t have done it without Carissa! Wedding planning was stressful but Carissa was so organized she relieved a lot of my worries right away. It felt so good to have someone we trusted 100% the day of our wedding. We hired her for the one month out service and she went above and beyond, even coming to help pick out table decorations. My only regret is not hiring her for the full package!!

Carissa Corsi Events's reply:

Alyssa, thank you so much for these kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and Jake! You're wedding was an absolute dream and I'm ever-so honored I was able to help bring your vision to life / make your day extra special! I wish you both nothing but the best & look forward to keeping in touch. Lots of Love, Carissa

Deals

Carissa Corsi Events 1
Exclusive

5 Beach St, PO Box 20 Quincy, MA, 02170
617-259-8796
Location of (Carissa Corsi Events)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding