Carie Harris Photography

Oakdale, California View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Carie Harris Photography is an Oakdale, California-based photography company that specializes in unique and timeless wedding photography. For the past seven years, Carie Harris Photography has been at work capturing the true love of a couple that is shared on their wedding day, bringing the special day to life.

Carie has a very beautiful contemporary photography style. Her most popular wedding photography package includes:

• One event per day
  • Albums
  • Digital files
  • Second shooter
  • High-resolution images
  • Engagement shoot

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, Carie Harris Photography offers:

• Additional hours
  • Canvas
  • Flush mount
  • Prints
  • Matted prints

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Ashleymarie
    Ashley M. Married on 07/24/2021

Best photographer ❤️

The attention to detail, and time she puts into her work & clients creates photos that are beyond amazing. Carie made me feel so beautiful during engagement photos and on the day of the wedding. Couldn’t be more pleased with our photos! ❤️
    Sabrinna G. Married on 05/07/2021

Amazing!

Carie perfectly encapsulated exactly how we wanted to remember our wedding! She was lovely to work with and very timely in getting us our photos after our engagement shoot and wedding. We owe her a great deal of gratitude for a wedding to remember!!! :)
    Analicia Married on 01/18/2020

Most Amazing Photographer! Our Photographer for life!

Carie is AMAZING! I am so happy that she was able and willing to be our photographer for our wedding. We got married in Tahoe in February while it was freezing cold and the wind chill made it feel like we were in Antarctica! She was willing to take photos by the lake where the wind was the worst and got some of the best photos of my husband I have ever seen! I don’t know how she and her assistant did it, but for the first time my husband is not smiling like he is in pain!

She truly cares about her clients. She made sure to be conscious of my insecurities, and made me feel comfortable. She checks in with her clients from the day you choose her as your photographer to months if not years later. I truly appreciated her check-ins, help, advice and friendship. She is the type of person who goes from vendor to friend! You won’t regret choosing her for your wedding.

She is an amazing photographer! Our photos turned out better than expected! I had high hopes and she blew those out of the water! I love the photos she took of us at the alter. I can go through the photos and it feels like I am reliving the day. She captured every moment I asked for an more. From getting ready to the our first look to dancing with my dad! She even made sure to get me photos of my dog with in my wedding dress.

She has several packages to choose from and they are all extremely reasonable. She allowed me to customize my package which was so kind because some photographers do not. I called at least a dozen photographers in the Tahoe area, but no one offered what Carie had in her packages or had so many beautiful photos as she did. Plus after getting off the phone with her, it was no contest! She got my vision understood my style and made me feel at ease that she was going to make sure my photos were what I wanted. Take a look at her website and her photos! They are phenomenal!

Carie is truly AMAZING! I plan to hire her for all of my of our big moments even if it means driving from Orange County to Oakdale.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Josh Wallace Photography Josh Wallace Photography Wedding Photographers

Carie has such a unique look , her images are top notch! I am looking forward to working with Carie and would most definitely endorse her work.

1255 Poplar St Oakdale, California, 95361
2093455362
Location of (Carie Harris Photography)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding