Carie Harris Photography Reviews

Carie Harris Photography 6
Carie Harris Photography 7

Katrina B · Getting married on 09/29/2019

Just the best

This review is way overdue! Carrie was our wedding photographer back in September! I truly have nothing but the highest praise and appreciation for Carrie! Her gift of photography is amazing! She was professional and full of energy and was able to capture our request of “CANDID” photography. She was fun to work with, made us laugh, was open to our ideas and props! Carrie seems to truly enjoy being part of the process. In addition, the most important thing for the future brides looking for a photographer…. SHE ALWAYS MAKES TIME TO TALK TO YOU!

• Brianna

Brianna Wirbick · Married on 12/29/2018

So happy we have found our forever photographer!

Everyone needs a Carie in their life! Carie was referred to us and I am so grateful to have crossed paths with her, now calling her a friend. This woman really knows her stuff! My husband and I scheduled her to do our engagement shoot with the hopes that everything would go well, also locking her in as our photographer for the big day. Well, we clearly did… Before even standing in front of the camera, I knew she was our girl! Without hesitation and maybe only a few words exchanged, she instantly made us feel comfortable.

Carie has the patience of a goddess, but also knows how to take charge when needed. She thoroughly listened to each and every request, always checked in, and made herself available for every call and/or question we had. She captured the most precious moments between my husband and I, and I will never be able to thank her enough for that. I am an event planner myself and have added Carie to my top preferred vendor list for future clients. She will continue to go far and make many new married couples and families very happy! Thank you for all that you did for us, Carie! You are professional, yet fun, and we thoroughly enjoyed having you as our wedding photographer. Give us a few more years and we will be reaching out for maternity photos!

Love, The Wirbick’s

Carie Harris Photography 14
    Carie Harris Photography 15
    Carie Harris Photography 16

Melissa · Married on 06/30/2018

Carie Harris Photography did my engagement and wedding photos. She went above and beyond with her laid back chill personality to her hard work in making our photos just perfect! She knew we weren’t picture people and she worked with us to create great photos we will always cherish. Our wedding photo package was only supposed to come with 100 photos and she gave us 300 because so many good photos came out that she knew we would want to have for memories years to come! I’d recommend her for anybody searching for a fantastic professional photographer with a great personality!

Carie Harris Photography 17
    Carie Harris Photography 24
    Carie Harris Photography 25
  • Amy & Cory

Amy · Married on 05/12/2018

Will Not Disappoint!! 10/10!!

We chose to hire Carie as our wedding photographer and I was very pleased with our decision!! Wedding planning can be very stressful and time consuming but Carie really helped to make it a breeze. I chose to pay extra to have her bring a 2nd photographer along and I would highly recommend that to everyone! Carie and her assistant were able to get tons of great shots that I was very pleased with!! I didn't have a wedding planner so Carie sat down with me before hand went through all my timeline stuff with me which was very kind. She made myself and my guest feel very comfortable, she instantly felt like she could be one of the family which made all the wedding day photos so amazing!! Overall 10/10!!

Carie Harris Photography 26
    Carie Harris Photography 37
    Carie Harris Photography 38
    Carie Harris Photography 39

Amber · Married on 12/23/2017

Carie shot my wedding in December 2017. It was so windy, but you would never know it from the photos she captured!!!

I've always seen myself as ugly and overweight, but some of the pictures that Carie was able to get on my wedding day literally made me do a double take! I was like, "who's that in the white dress?! Damn...she looks good".

Seriously, if you're in the central valley area, you should definitely hire Carie. She went above and beyond on my wedding day, and I can't even put into words how grateful I am for her. She pretty much doubled as my wedding coordinator!! Haha...we didn't know what we were supposed to do when we cut the cake, and Carie walked us through everything!

She is worth so much more than I paid! It's a great deal...I am so excited to receive my album!

I can't say enough good things.

Beatriz · Married on 12/02/2017

If you’re looking for a photographer then look no more! Carie is best of the best. Our engagement pictures were beautiful and our wedding pictures were even more beautiful. I would definitely recommend Carie to anyone and I will most definitely be using her again in the future as well.

Carie Harris Photography 40
    Carie Harris Photography 41
    Carie Harris Photography 42

mandy · Married on 10/07/2017

In a nutshell: Carie is simply AMAZING!!!
    I was very nervous booking a photographer for my engagement and wedding photos since, to me, that was the most important element. From our first meeting, Carie was very easy going, straight forward, and knowledgeable. She knew what I was going for, was accepting of my (wild) dogs being in the pictures and open to some of my goofy ideas. The day of our wedding she was there on time and everything ran like clock work. She was even able to get my husband to crack quite a few smiles through the process! All of my family and friends were impressed too! Our pictures are gorgeous and were returned to us ahead of schedule.
    I couldn't have picked a better photographer and would absolutely recommend her to any friends looking for a photographer.

Kayla · Married on 09/23/2017

Carie and her assistant did my wedding photos in September of 2017, and I could not have asked for a more professional, fun, and talented photographer! She did an amazing job of helping me pre-wedding deciding what style of photos I wanted, and even with mom photography related wedding details I was a little lost on! During my wedding she was extremely efficient in keeping my schedule running smoothly and getting everyone required for photos that we needed. She made me feel so comfortable-and that showed in my photos with my natural smile and laugh she would bring out! She eased my nerves so many times! She knows exactly what she is doing- she’s the best photographer!
    Post wedding she gave me a few sneak peaks of my gorgeous photos and I can’t tell you how perfect they are and how beautiful she made me feel! She captured me and my husband’s love so perfectly! I will be ordering so many prints to frame all over my house!
    If you’re needing a photographer for your wedding- she has amazing (well-priced) packages that include things like an engagement session, an album, print credit, and a canvas of your favorite photo! I got sooooo much for my money and the images she gave me are priceless. Carie is the real deal- if I could give her ten stars out of five, I would! She’s so easy to work with, and her personality makes you so comfortable!

Carie Harris Photography 43
    Carie Harris Photography 44
    Carie Harris Photography 45
    Carie Harris Photography 46

Michelle · Married on 09/16/2017

Where do I begin, my husband and I were so lucky and blessed to have Carie capture our engagement and our wedding. Needless to say every photo left us speechless. She captured who we are, in our natural emotions. My husband had never taken professional pictures before, and she was able to make him feel comfortable. Looking back on everything now, the wedding would not have been the same without her. She kept me sane through all the detailed planning, helping me plan the day of the wedding, and keeping the day on track. We received over double the photos we paid for, out of the kindness of her heart. With our engagement photos, we received them one week after the shoot. We received our wedding photos one month after the wedding. If you ask me, that’s incredibly fast. Our families are forever grateful for her dedication and hard work. Carie has become more than just a photographer to me, over the course of the wedding process, she has become a sister. If you are looking for a photographer, wether it be for a family shoot, engagement, or wedding, Carie is your go-to gal.

Carie Harris Photography 47
    Carie Harris Photography 52
    Carie Harris Photography 53
    Carie Harris Photography 54

Natasha · Married on 09/09/2017

Carie Harris photography did our engagement and wedding photos last year! We absolutely loved all of our pictures! Carie and her her assistant Darlene were both amazing, so easy going and sweet! Carie was so helpful throughout the whole process and made things run so smoothly on the day of the wedding. She was very accommodating to make sure we got every picture that we wanted, and even was great with getting my favorite pictures with our two big dogs!
    We were very excited to see our pictures after the wedding and to our surprise she had sneak peeks up for us the day after, she got us the rest of our pictures very quickly as well! I love the photo album that we got through her too. I highly recommend Carie Harris Photography, you definitely will be amazed with with her work!

Carie Harris Photography 55
    Carie Harris Photography 60
    Carie Harris Photography 61
    Carie Harris Photography 62

Lynn · Married on 06/25/2017

Carie Harris Photography is amazing plain and simple! When I first started shopping for a photographer, I was attracted to what Carie had to offer because the photos on her site were impressive and you got a lot for your dollar. Then I met Carie and fell in love with her! Her personality was perfect…I felt like she was someone my husband and I could hang out with, and I knew that’d be important to making us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She was also extremely professional and explained the whole process in great detail at that first meeting and then again before the wedding. She made sure we had a good timeline, and she knew exactly what we wanted. The day of, she was fantastic at keeping us on schedule to make sure she had plenty of time to shoot the family photos we wanted and to spend plenty of time with the bride and groom. When we had our engagement shoot we had so much fun! We went home feeling like we’d just had a really great date! She allowed us to be us and embraced our silliness. We loved the photos she took! For someone who doesn’t like 95% of the photos of herself, the fact that I loved darn near every one of them was pretty amazing and speaks to Carie’s talent and eye as a photographer. We just had our wedding about a month ago, and Carie absolutely hit it out of the park with the photos she shot! When we first met, I told her it was very important to me that we have photos that captured the emotion of the day. Well, she definitely delivered! We laughed and cried as we looked through our photos and remembered small details that got lost in the whirlwind of an amazing day. She was also very generous by giving us more images than promised in our package. I’ve used the words “love and laughter” over and over to describe our wedding day, and Carie captured that so well in her photos! We couldn’t be happier with the job that she did, and we’ve got nothing but compliments. Our family and friends are so impresses as are my husband and I.

Tony · Married on 06/04/2017

I am not one to leave reviews but I had no choice she was deserving of taking a few minutes and take a review. First of all the pictures were amazing and we are absolutely in love with them. I hate pictures of myself but honestly this is the first time besides my wedding pictures I can actually say she made me look good LOL. We are overwhelmed with how many pictures she took that look so good sometimes you got a photographer that takes a few good pictures but she really did awesome! It wasn’t only about the pictures she was very patient, kind, professional and understanding. We had pictures taken with my daughter’s horse and he was having a bad day which stressed my daughter out and of course came tumbling down onto Dad. Carrie didn’t say a word but I could tell she knew and understood and turned the experience around by the middle of the shoot and it became a fun enjoyable day and experience. She had even went above and beyond as far as I was concerned, we were also in a parking lot that you were supposed to pay to park which we had no idea and she had purchased a ticket for our window even though it was late in the afternoon she wanted to make sure we didn’t get a ticket we didn’t have any cash on us but she didn’t even ask in the first place for us to pay I felt bad but was grateful. Well guess what when we were finished and ready to leave the gentleman on his cart had been checking windows for tickets and thank god she was prepared and knew we were supposed to pay to park because we would have gotten a ticket which would have ruined the experience. We are still in awe about our pictures and none of us can decide which our are favorites because so many came out good in my eyes that’s a awesome photographer that can capture that many great photos. We will have so many great memories from one photo shoot. I highly recommend her and will use her again we already know who will be taking our daughter Marisa’s graduation pictures and competition pictures.

Carie Harris Photography 63
    Carie Harris Photography 70
    Carie Harris Photography 71
    Carie Harris Photography 72

Crystal · Married on 05/13/2017

Carie did our engagement and wedding pictures. I couldn't be happier with how both came out! She truly captured each and every moment with perfection. She went above and beyond to get that perfect shot! She was so professional but also very kind. She truly cares about all her clients. She goes out of her way to make a connection. She is very organized and makes sure to stay in contact up to the big day to go over details. Her being so organized really did keep our big day stress free! Her work is absolutely stunning! I can't say enough about how awesome she is! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Alison · Married on 02/18/2017

Highly recommend Carie Harris for wedding or any family related photography; our photos are incredible. We hired Carie for our 2/2017 wedding. I interviewed three wedding photographers and chose Carie because of (1) personality - knew she could manage our large family in a calm, friendly and organized manner that "would get things done", get everyone to smile naturally, and that her demeanor would allow me (bride) and my fiancé to enjoy our day, (2) package and pricing, and (3) she provided a second photographer (which was important as I knew that shots during those special moments can be entirely different from different angles and you need two photographers to handle that. Carie provided service before, on and after the wedding day that made me comfortable with her professionalism and that we were on the same page with services expected/provided - text, calls, email reminders with information and questions, meeting with us beforehand to go through day-of schedule and understand the layout of our home where our pre-wedding family photos were to be taken, and continued communications after the wedding to help us select photos for our formal album, etc. (Carie does formal albums with high quality processing, which I did not find through other local photographers; we chose her package that included an album). Carie's photos are stunning; so many natural smiles and nothing looks posed; she captured so many special moments and we can really "feel" those moments again when looking at her photos. I believed that our wedding photographer needed to literally feel like part of the family, so that we could trust her entirely to get the photos we wanted while making everyone feel comfortable. Within 5 minutes of meeting Carie, I knew she would fit perfectly with our family and our wedding - I trusted my gut feeling that "she was the one" and we couldn't be happier. We have already recommended her to friends for family photos, and I would hire again for our family photos in the

Kimberly · Married on 11/05/2016

Carie was very helpful the day of my wedding. She went above and beyond the expectations of a photographer. She jumped in and helped without being asked. I was having trouble with my jewelry and Carie helped me without being asked. She has a very good eye for detail and made sure to capture me at my very best on the biggest day of my life. She was there to position my wedding dress train at almost every step of the way to make sure it always looked great. Carie and her assistant were very organized and professional during our entire day. Our wedding started a little late, Carie made every effort to make sure we got exactly what we wanted with our allotted time. We are very pleased with Carie Harris and all the hard work she put into our special day. We are especially pleased with all the great photos we got on our wedding day. Thank you Carie Harris. Kim and Robert Gordon

Brittney · Married on 10/29/2016

Carie was such a wonderful person to work with!! She captured all of the highlighted moments of our wedding with such breath taking pictures! I was in awe after viewing all of our pictures she took for us, they were amazing!! She is such a fun person to be around as well as very professional!! She over delivered and we most definitely would recommend her for any wedding!! Thank you again so much Carie Harris for capturing our special day!! :)

Sent on 12/06/2016

Carie Harris Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Britt!! I loved spending the day with you and Vicente.

Taylor · Married on 09/24/2016

We love all of our wedding pictures! Thank you for being so kind and patient with us! I would %100 recommend her to anyone! Before, during and after the wedding she become not only our photographer, but a great friend! Thank you thank you thank you!

Haley · Married on 09/17/2016

Carie: You were wonderful to work with, the only worry that I had was that I wasn't doing enough- You had it all handled, and worked excellently with all my other vendors and made the photography for me and all the girls so much fun. Thank you for filling Jake with so much confidence throughout the process, he still cant stop looking in that mirror. :) You are the best.

Claudia · Married on 09/10/2016

“ Carie has such an amazing talent for capturing ‘moments’ which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. It’s not the formal photos that remind you how great your day was – it’s the natural fun and excitement that is so important to be documented. Caries ability not to miss a moment is incredible, and her energy and passion comes across in the photos. She is able to blend in so well that your guests and literally will not realize they’re being photographed. Carie was an unbelievable photographer. From the moment we met for our gorgeous engagement shoot she made us feel relaxed and natural I got so many compliments and looking at these memories fill my heart with joy HIRE HER you will not regret it !!! Thank you Carie from the Mello's

Sam · Married on 07/16/2016

Carie is such an easy person to work with! She is fun to be around and extremely quick in response time. She is willing to go with your ideas, or if you need a leader (like me!), she is full of great ideas herself. Carie did our engagement photos, which we loved, and then met with us to go over wedding specifics and our timeline. On the day of the wedding she was very flexible, but she still helped us to stay on schedule as much as possible. She made sure we got away for sunset photos on time, even though we were all over the place talking with people. I highly recommend working with Carie. She feels like a friend by the end of wedding.

Ashley · Married on 06/11/2016

Carrie was amazing and made the process stress free! Also, our package only came with 400 photos and we got an extra 150 for free! Highly recommend ! Can't wait to see how our wedding album comes out ! Xoxo

Brandy · Married on 05/28/2016

I was having a very small intimate wedding and didnt really want to spend the extra money on a photographer. Once i met Carie I decided to hire her. Let me just say it is the BEST decision I ever made!!! She was AMAZING. Weddings can be stressful and she was very calm and easy to work with. She didnt have to take a million pics of the same pose to get it right either!!! I am forever grateful for the amazing memories she captured of my wedding day. thank you Carie!!!

Keli · Married on 04/23/2016

arie was our wedding photographer and we could not be more pleased. We ended up with a ton of amazing photos and the turn around time was really quick. I have heard horror stories of people waiting months for their wedding pics but ours were ready in a few of weeks. She was flexible with time and location changes. She was very responsive and made sure she knew what we were expecting. They were professional and remained on schedule despite our slightly buzzed groomsmen. :) She had our list and ensured she got all our must have pics. You can tell she really cares about the client. All of our family and friends raved about how great our pictures turned out. Even during the wedding people were commenting about how great the photographer was. She even had a little personalized gift made for us to go with our theme!

Cynthia · Married on 10/03/2015

Working with Carie was the best experience! She was by far the best wedding photographer I have ever seen! My husband and I are very low key and we mad that clear to Carie. She presented us with information on how she and her sidekick could best be of service to us, and let me tell you we are so thrilled with the shots she got! Rober (my husband) got wonderful pictures before the wedding and Carrie took pictures of me and the ladies getting ready, I will cherish these moments forever.

Not only was Carie very organized she was also able to help keep some of the pushy family out of my way and keep me cool,calm and collected. I adored working with her, having our pictures and we plan on using her for future photos. Thank you for being so wonderful for our special day.
    Love,
    The Hajdukovics

Sent on 12/10/2015

Carie Harris Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Cynthia! Your wedding was an experience i will never forget. I honestly feel like I've made friends for life!! Xoxo