8145 Black Oak Dr, Plainfield, IN 46168 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Carbon Entertainment

Thank you for viewing our WeddingWire Page!!

We do not need a whole page about us for you to read and try to decide who to choose! Just read our reviews and look us up on Facebook!

Facebook.com/CarbonEntertainment

We are not your simple ipod DJ as you will find in your research!. We continue to gain clients and our reviews speak for themselves because we absolutely LOVE helping create a beautiful wedding for you and your future husband or wife!. Here is what we can commit to you!.

Excellent Communication!!

Great music selection!!

Uplighting!!

Photo Booth Available!!

Very Friendly DJ / Photo Booth Attendant!!

Professional!!

11 Reviews for Carbon Entertainment

DAN · Married on 09/19/2015

Jason and Nikki did an outstanding job for my daughter's wedding. I was put at ease immediately with the thoroughness of his preparation and communication while planning the wedding. He executed the entire ceremony with precision while also lending a hand during our setup. Jason can really feel the vibe in a room and has a gift for pleasing the audience. Nikki was a blast at the photos booth and really kept the guests laughing and enjoying our special day. I strongly recommend Carbon Entertainment to anyone who needs a professional DJ that is fun and completely reliable.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Amber · Married on 09/19/2015

They did such a great job and really helped me as a bride keep in together and kept everything flowing as it was suppose to! They also bent over backwards to make sure everything was perfect including little things that I couldn't think of on my own! They helped make my special day that much more special by making a memory album and taking pictures and I can't thank them enough! They did so awesome I highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Lindsay · Married on 01/03/2014

Had a wonderful experience with Carbon Entertainment! Would highly recommend him to anyone! The thing I liked most about him was his prompt responsiveness to any questions I had( and trust me I had alot)!! He made my special night memorable!

Sent on 01/18/2014