PO Box 697, Olney, MD 20832 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Candy Table Events LLC

Candy Table Events creates a unique and striking candy buffet for all occasions. We continue to set the standard for candy buffets for weddings, corporate events, holiday parties, launch parties, birthday celebrations, bridal showers, baby showers, memorials, engagement parties, graduations, and anniversaries, just to name a few! Candy Table Events create sweet memories for all your special occasions. Candy Table Events provide high quality service and pride ourselves in the personal touch that goes into our display. Our customized candy buffets will fit any style, color, or special theme, making your event exceptional and unforgettable.

Follow Candy Table Events LLC on

ctelogo1
candy table events 2

6 Reviews for Candy Table Events LLC

Candy Table Events LLC
    Katie’s Candy Table was an enormous success at our Family Reunion! Katie is an amazing and professional woman, so many relatives and guests commented on how awesome the display of the candy and how elegant it was. The elderly, the children all had a ball at the tables. Everyone loved it and could not stop talking about it for it was the first we had ever had. The different types of candy were delicious. I would recommend Katie over and over and would advertise her events to other family reunions. Absolutely amazing!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/01/2015

Candy Tables Events did an AMAZING job on my candy table for my wedding! I made a special request to get me and my husband's candy first and she made sure that we were the first ones to get our candy. She customized the table with our initials and pictures from points throughout our relationship. It was amazing and I LOVED my candy table. All my guests talked about how nice it was and that was the key. We love Candy Table Events and would recommend them for any event we do in the future.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Laurice · event on 06/14/2015

Very elegant, professional and affordable!!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Candy Table Events LLC Pricing

Candy Table Events LLC Price Rates

Candy Table Events LLC FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake, Dessert, Server(s), Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Local