McKinney, TX 75071 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Candlelight Films

Our heart is that we want to live lives that matter and create films that matter. We love people who love 110%. People who feel, breathe, and sip their cup deeply. We want to live out the story with you, we want to cry big crocodile tears & rejoice on the mountain tops all because of the story. Through our work we want to change lives and be changed. We love people who aren't afraid to be vulnerable, to profess their innermost emotions and to celebrate each other extravagantly. We want our clients to vividly remember the deepest, most precious, and most fun day of their lives and to be able to show their kids, "This is what true love looks like, never settle for less".

Our story starts as high school friends, a long distance relationship from Dallas to Los Angeles, cell phone bills larger than our car payments, an engagement ring in the snow flakes at Rockefeller Center, a short four-month engagement and we're currently in the happiest ever after.

We have invested in your wedding with cameras used in tv shows and movies. Lauren brings years of experience from tv shows like A Baby Story and Bridezillas. Your wedding film is shot with Canon, edited with Final Cut, and delivered on Blu-Ray or Flash Drive.

Follow Candlelight Films on

• Shawn Yang
  • Vibe Life Media
  • Rob Gore Media

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 3 vídeos

24 Reviews for Candlelight Films

Monica · Married on 09/30/2017

We absolutely loved working with Clint and Lauren from Candlelight films! Both of them were so sweet and professional and helped make me feel comfortable speaking on camera even though I had lost my voice! We are still waiting for our full wedding video, but were blown away by the sneak peek they provided only two days after the wedding! We are so glad that we did not skip out on videography because their services were completely worth it. These memories that they captured will remembered for a lifetime. I highly recommend Candlelight Films!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/15/2016

If you are engaged, I need you to stop what you are doing right now and HIRE CANDLELIGHT FILMS. Seriously. I had followed Clint's work for years prior to even being engaged, and had known for quite some time I wanted to hire them for my wedding. Now that I've hired them and my wedding has come and gone, I can say that they were absolutely the best decision I could have made! To first speak about Clint himself, he is so kind, so friendly, and fantastic to work with. He makes you feel cared for, and assured that your wedding coverage will be nothing less than perfect. On the wedding day, they were so much fun to be around, and even during our favorite moments from the day (first look, dances, ceremony), we couldn't even tell they were there! Then not even a couple days after our wedding, we had a SNEAK PEEK! I can assure you I cried my eyes out watching it with my husband, and still can't stop watching it! (Not to mention that Clint's taste in music is incredible, and went perfectly with our video). My family and friends absolutely loved the sneak peek, and my mom uses any excuse to show it to strangers! So many people have told me they cried while watching it, even just the 3 minute video is truly a cinematic work of art. We are still waiting on the full video, but I have no doubt that it is going to be the most wonderful way to relive what was literally the best day of our lives. I would truly be kicking myself right now if I didn't hire Candlelight, I couldn't imagine not having that video to remember our day. They are truly the BEST, and I cannot thank them enough for the gift of their talent! I could sing their praises forever!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Catherine · Married on 11/14/2015

I met with Clint prior to deciding to work with Candlelight. He came all the way from Mckinney to meet with me in Uptown! Was really nice and went over all the details with me on how the day would work and what would be provided for each pkg. He showed me some of the sneak peaks he was working on to give me an idea of what they do and the Candlelight film style. Of course, I had already watched a bunch of their videos and teared up in like every one! They do such beautiful work! On the day of my wedding, his female partner came to film the bridesmaids and I getting ready. It was nice to have a woman there so everyone was comfortable. Clint went and filmed the guys getting ready. We had a Catholic mass so we received the full ceremony in addition to the sneak peak (~2-3min) and full wedding video (~16-18min). It was so great that they captured both my face entering and then my husband's face in response. It was special to see that up close since I was so far at the time (Cathedral has a long aisle). They were very professional in the Cathedral and followed their rules. They didn't interfere at all in the ceremony but still were able to get all of the great shots that I wanted! It was great the way during our posed photos he was still there filming some of those moments which was actually some of the best footage of my bridesmaids and I laughing. They got great shots of our first dance and glow stick exit. They also did great in getting all of the toasts and my parent's welcome at the reception. The way they overlapped those toasts with all of the special moments was just amazing. My family passed around the sneak peak for weeks! They kept saying it's just like a trailer... we can't wait to see the movie!! haha It really captured the best of my husband and I and it's short enough that we can rewatch it often. We are so thankful for Candlelight! Worth every penny!! Paying that much for a wedding you def want to spend the money to capture it!

Sent on 04/14/2016

• Havi Frost Photography
    Havi Frost Photography Wedding Photographers

Highly recommend Candlelight Films! They're creative, professional, and excellent at what they do.

• Birds of a Feather Events
    Birds of a Feather Events Wedding Planners

I could go on and on about how wonderful these two people are! Easy to work with, gorgeous wedding videos, and an eye for story telling that is simply perfect! I seriously can not recommend them enough, wish they could be at every wedding I do!

• McKinney, 75071 See on map