Sm 311 Mz 101 Lt 2, Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number

About CancunPhotos

A wedding is a once in a lifetime event! Photojournalism is what I do best, capturing those magical moments...those emotions... all those things you feel but do not see. I want you to remember and to feel the emotion every single time you look back at photos.

Check out my blog here: http://cancunphotosblog.com/

Contact me today! sascha@cancunphotos.net and 521-998-136-3109

me001of12
rosenkohl14

23 Reviews for CancunPhotos

Jeanine · Married on 04/24/2015

I wish that I could give Sascha more than 5 stars - he is such a talented photographer and wonderful person!
    I did a ton of research on photographers in the Cancun area and was floored by the reviews of Sascha - and he lived up to every single one!

He was extremely responsive leading up to the wedding and even offered suggestions that helped to improve our wedding! He met with us and our videographer prior to the wedding date, was punctual, organized and directive - we couldn't have asked for anything more.

He is such a talented photographer - he knows how to work the light and how to organize your guests. My one piece of advice would be to let him do his job! He knows it better than you can imagine and makes everyone comfortable - capturing the most elegant photos!!

Sascha was also extremely flexible and as timing delayed for our reception, had no issue in staying longer in order to capture all the memories. He is truly a 10/10

Sent on 05/04/2015
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/23/2013

I cannot say good enough things about Sascha. He was amazing! He makes you feel truly special and takes every picture you want. As a matter of fact, he had the entire list of pics that I wanted on his phone and kept checking to make sure he got every shot. Even when I told him not to worry too much, he was such a perfectionist, it was hilarious. He is so German! And because he is German and from the communication beforehand, I knew I could rely on him, so I didn't even take the picture list with us - and that means something because I am super controling. Also, he really was our saving grace since my parents don't speak English, so he was switching back and forth between English, German and Spanish. I don't know what I would have done without him.
    The quality of his pictures is phenomenal too. Everyone is raving about the teaser pic he sent us just a few days after the wedding. I cannot wait to see the rest!

Thank you so much Sascha!

Ps. His last name means "luck" in German. How perfect for a wedding photographer is that?

Sent on 10/31/2013

Jamie · Married on 07/21/2013

My husband and I were extremely satisfied by the services provided by Sascha Gluck Photography. The quality of his work was amazing and the price is more than reasonable. We researched many other photographers, but decided to go with Sascha because of the quality of his work and the many positive reviews he has received. He certainly did not disappoint. He was very kind and patient with me and the entire wedding party. After receiving our photographs we were blown away by the quality shots he got. He also had a partner who took photos of the groom and groomsmen, and he captured some beautiful pictures as well. Overall, we are so happy we chose Sascha as we were more than satisfied with his services. I would most certainly recommend him for any special event for which you want to capture memorable and quality photographs.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Award

• Privilege Aluxes Hotel Weddings

we have worked with CancunPhotography since 2010. We endorse them for their professionalism & amazing wedding photos.

• Better Together México Wedding Planners

Love this work! He is so professional!!!

• Sm 311 Mz 101 Lt 2 Cancun See on map