133 Cross St. Suite 130, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Cana Video Production

We are visual storytellers, recognized for the raw emotion in our films, the music scored for our clients, and our unique filming techniques. We have had the honor to join couples in over 30 countries since we began in 2006.

Follow Cana Video Production on

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for Cana Video Production

• MrsHoldgrafer

Jenna · Married on 03/31/2012

I am so thankful that Drew & Ben did the videography & photography at my wedding.

They captured so many amazing moments & will help my husband remember the best day of our lives forever.

I highly recommend Cana -- their talents, abilities, and eye is very hard to find.

WE LOVE THEM!

here's the proof:: http://canafamily.com/blog/bradleyandjenna

Sent on 04/16/2012

Jess · Married on 10/15/2011

Hire these boys!!! Seriously the best in all of CA! Sure super 8 video is fun but these guys are classic! Classic with an amazing artistic twist. They will make a video for you that is timeless but oh so dreamy :) They shot our 10.15.11 wedding and did an amazing job! They had everyone at the wedding balling! I have watched our wedding video 100 times already and I get teary eyed every time. They are also the nicest guys you will ever work with. Super laid back, funny and genuine. Not sure if you have enough to splurge on these fine young men???...sell your car, sell some kittens, forget the wedding dress and wear a paper sac..(they will make it look awesome on you in the video). What I am saying is they are worth every penny plus more. You are going to get a video that you will cherish for the rest of your lives! Something you can show your children and grandchildren. A wedding video is just as important as wedding photos. It is something you can look back on an watch in real time! You can look back and see yourselves on the most amazing day of your lives..you can look back and be like "Damn" I looked good ;) And the music they create for you (yes, custom music) is absolutely amazing! Seriously check out their work and you will see what I am talking about. I Cannot recommend Ben and Drew enough! Thanks Guys!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Megan · Married on 06/06/2010

Hands down, CanaVideo beats out all of the other videographers out there. I can go on and on about how wonderful they are. They MADE our wedding day! Their quality is unbeatable! Just look at their website, preview one video, and then BOOK THEM! They will not disappoint! Absolutely incredible footage and incredible people! We can't thank Ben and Drew enough for the priceless memories they have given to us!

Sent on 06/22/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Plum Jam Photography
    Plum Jam Photography Wedding Photographers

Drew is awesome! He is a warm hearted guy that instantly becomes your friend. He is professional yet relaxed and a lot of fun to work with. Drew takes videography to a more personal level and the outcome seems like he has known you forever. My husband and I are so happy when we know we get to work with Drew.

• 133 Cross St. Suite 130 San Luis Obispo, 93401 See on map