Campfire Events, Inc.

Brea, CA 92821 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing

About Campfire Events, Inc.

Campfire Events stemmed from a love of storytelling - a tradition passed on for years from one generation to the next. A sound, a color, or even a scent can bring you back to the sweetest moment in time, and we would like to help make your next event just as memorable for years to come.

We are creatives, artisans and most of all we are very experienced in planning events leaving you and your guests with just one thing to focus on,... enjoying your party. We believe in empowering our clients with our knowledge and dedication to help their vision come to life.

We invite you to come and celebrate your greatest adventures with us. We can't wait to meet you and be inspired by what brings you joy.

Follow Campfire Events, Inc. on

Our newlyweds!
The Sweetest Vows
The Sweetest Vows

• Videos 2

12 Reviews for Campfire Events, Inc.

Campfire Events, Inc. 1
Campfire Events, Inc. 6
Campfire Events, Inc. 7
  • Sherry

Sherry Garza · Married on 10/27/2018

Jen So is the wedding planning fairy godmother that I want everyone to have!

Hiring Jen as our wedding planner was the best decision I ever made for myself, and it is the ultimate self-care gift that a bride (or every engaged couple) can have! When my fiance proposed, I knew needed help because I didn't know how to even begin to plan. I heard about Jen So through word-of-mouth (because she is THE up-and-coming wedding-planner in SoCal), and we hit it off immediately in our phone conversation. After we decided to work together, I literally started calling her my "fairy godmother" because she anticipated everything wedding-related way for me: ahead of time, and with backup plans for possibilities I never knew existed. Basically, Jen let me know what I needed to do, when, how, and with what considerations to have in mind. She did a lot of the legwork behind-the-scenes so that when it came to my final decision-making, she already gathered the information to help me re-assess my decisions and to consider every possible angle so that I would have no regrets. In my case, she was 99% of the reason my wedding was as stress-free as possible-- it really was! Jen essentially planned for me, a destination-wedding since I lived away from our venue, and my husband and I were doing long-distance before we got married. Campfire events is really the best and I'll conclude with a final example to describe how much Jen goes out-of-the-way to make your wedding experience as incredible as possible. One day, she happened to be near my wedding venue for a personal appointment and was recommended to go to a restaurant that was supposed to be superb. She tried them out after hearing rave reviews and immediately texted me pictures, videos, and even catering estimates so that we could decide if we wanted to switch our rehearsal dinner to this place instead (they had better decor, portions, and dining options than what we previously planned). We ultimately decided to go with her recommendation and it was such a hit for our gigantic 30-person wedding rehearsal. We were able to sit outside under the stars and have an impeccable meal while being a few steps away from our hotel. If it weren't for Jen, who literally went the extra mile(s) we would have settled for our "good enough" rehearsal dinner venue rather than gone to the place that was amazing cost-effective, close to our wedding site, and perfect for us and our families. Similarly, Jen voluntarily offered to make us our wedding sign using a mirror she had, and by crafting our information together so that we can hang it outside of our wedding reception. This was all above-and-beyond our duties as our wedding planner! As for our wedding day, she had just gotten married 2 months before us, and knew first-hand what we might be needing as newlyweds on our wedding day (she planned for us to have some alone time, for example)! I can't rave enough about her and I consider her to be a friend after this process, so I'll conclude with this: if are fortunate enough to be able to afford a wedding planner, then DO IT ASAP because it is worth your mental health and sanity every step of the way. If you do not have the funds available, then this is a really gift to ask for (having guests pool together this expense) because Jen So is THE godsend that you did not know you needed until you actually get her and her team!

Campfire Events, Inc. 8

Antoinette · Married on 09/01/2018

At first, my husband had no idea why we needed a wedding coordinator. But of course, now…my husband and I can't imagine our wedding without the help of Campfire Events. We had a little more than 460 guests, which is the biggest wedding our families have ever experienced. My husband and I are also firstborns within our families, so we were absolutely clueless about what having a wedding entailed...and of course, our parents had no clue either. Jen So and her staff made sure all of the dots connected. She gave us the freedom to be creative, incorporate our cultural traditions, and verbalize our wants and needs no matter how far fetched they might have been. At the same time, she ensured that everything would go smoothly by guiding us in the right direction. She helped us discover good deals, gave us her honest opinion on various vendors, and communicated with each vendor to set them all up for success. Since my husband and I live in San Francisco and our wedding venue was in Anaheim, Jen worked with us to set up video conference calls with our vendors and even took the time to visit our florist so she could take pictures of our center-piece mock-ups to send to us for review. Campfire Events made the process of planning a wedding enjoyable. In addition, Campfire Events helped us organize our wedding rehearsal and went through every single detail so that we were all prepared for the next day's festivities, which consisted of a traditional Vietnamese Tea Ceremony and the wedding reception. On the day of, they were with us bright and early. Any hiccups were immediately smoothed out by Jen and her team. They helped transport all the necessities and were always one step ahead. Despite how jam-packed our schedule was, they made sure everything was on time. Following the wedding, our parents expressed how amazing and professional the team was. No words can really explain our gratitude for Campfire Events. Our wedding was beyond perfect and we have Campfire Events to thank!

Krystal · Married on 08/11/2018

There are not enough words to express how amazing Jen and her crew is! My wedding day was absolutely perfect and all thanks to Jen and her team! I was stress free the entire day. We booked Jen for the month of services and she handled everything. She even thought of questions or comments before I even thought of them. I can't express how great they were. She had us on a schedule and was so nurturing when asking if there is anything else they could do for us.

Her response time to email, texts, or phone calls was commendable. I felt so comfortable reaching out to Jen with any questions I had.

I'd book Jen a million times again if I could!

Campfire Events, Inc. Pricing

Campfire Events, Inc. Price Rates

Campfire Events, Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,650.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,050.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 10