Campfire Events, Inc.

Package Price $3,600
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About Campfire Events, Inc.

Campfire Events stemmed from a love of storytelling - a tradition passed on for years from one generation to the next. A sound, a color, or even a scent can bring you back to the sweetest moment in time, and we would like to help make your next event just as memorable for years to come.

We are creatives, artisans and most of all we are very experienced in planning events leaving you and your guests with just one thing to focus on,... enjoying your party. We believe in empowering our clients with our knowledge and dedication to help their vision come to life.

We invite you to come and celebrate your greatest adventures with us. We can't wait to meet you and be inspired by what brings you joy.

Follow Campfire Events, Inc. on

Newlywed couple
Newlywed couple

• Videos 2

11 Reviews for Campfire Events, Inc.

Antoinette · Married on 09/01/2018

At first, my husband had no idea why we needed a wedding coordinator. But of course, now…my husband and I can't imagine our wedding without the help of Campfire Events. We had a little more than 460 guests, which is the biggest wedding our families have ever experienced. My husband and I are also firstborns within our families, so we were absolutely clueless about what having a wedding entailed...and of course, our parents had no clue either. Jen So and her staff made sure all of the dots connected. She gave us the freedom to be creative, incorporate our cultural traditions, and verbalize our wants and needs no matter how far fetched they might have been. At the same time, she ensured that everything would go smoothly by guiding us in the right direction. She helped us discover good deals, gave us her honest opinion on various vendors, and communicated with each vendor to set them all up for success. Since my husband and I live in San Francisco and our wedding venue was in Anaheim, Jen worked with us to set up video conference calls with our vendors and even took the time to visit our florist so she could take pictures of our center-piece mock-ups to send to us for review. Campfire Events made the process of planning a wedding enjoyable. In addition, Campfire Events helped us organize our wedding rehearsal and went through every single detail so that we were all prepared for the next day's festivities, which consisted of a traditional Vietnamese Tea Ceremony and the wedding reception. On the day of, they were with us bright and early. Any hiccups were immediately smoothed out by Jen and her team. They helped transport all the necessities and were always one step ahead. Despite how jam-packed our schedule was, they made sure everything was on time. Following the wedding, our parents expressed how amazing and professional the team was. No words can really explain our gratitude for Campfire Events. Our wedding was beyond perfect and we have Campfire Events to thank!

Krystal · Married on 08/11/2018

There are not enough words to express how amazing Jen and her crew is! My wedding day was absolutely perfect and all thanks to Jen and her team! I was stress free the entire day. We booked Jen for the month of services and she handled everything. She even thought of questions or comments before I even thought of them. I can't express how great they were. She had us on a schedule and was so nurturing when asking if there is anything else they could do for us.

Her response time to email, texts, or phone calls was commendable. I felt so comfortable reaching out to Jen with any questions I had.

I'd book Jen a million times again if I could!

Brittany · Married on 05/19/2018

Words cannot express my gratitude for Jen and her coordinators. My wedding felt like something out of a fairytale, and it was largely thanks to the Campfire Events team. My husband and I decided to do a backyard wedding, which meant a LOT of organizing and even more moving parts and pieces…Jen and her team executed everything flawlessly and beautifully. She always made us feel as though she had everything 100% under control at all times (which she did), and she did so with such a kind and caring attitude to the point where I was actually able to completely enjoy my day and not stress about a single thing (which, as a somewhat OCD over-planner, is a HUGE feat). Campfire Events exceeded all of my expectations…trust me, choosing Jen will be the best decision you can make for your wedding. I can't begin to thank her and her amazing team enough!!!

Award

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,600.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5