Camilla's Bridal

673 Massachusetts Avenue, Arlington, MA 02476 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Camilla's Bridal

Camilla’s Bridal is a wedding attire shop located in Arlington, Massachusetts. Nivia, the owner, worked at Camilla's for five years before purchasing the shop in 2007, which she now runs with her mother, Maria. Nivia holds a degree in Fashion Design and Merchandising, and she has an uncanny knack for selecting the perfect styles for all body types. Offering a variety of designers, styles, sizes, and prices, Camilla's has a selection of gowns and accessories to suit any client.

Camilla’s Bridal provides a wide selection of designer gowns for brides, mothers, bridesmaids, and flower girls. Design collections include dresses from Adrianna Papell Platinum, Christina Wu Brides, Maggie Sottero, Mikaella, Paloma Blanca, and Rebecca Ingram, among others. As well as dresses, the shop provides a variety of accessories, including bridal belts, hair accessories, jewelry, undergarments, and veils. Other services provided by the boutique include:

• Alterations
camilla

118 Reviews for Camilla's Bridal

• Shana

Shana · Married on 09/28/2019

Incredibly customized experience to find my perfect dress

The owner Nivia made the dress shopping experience so perfect and enjoyable for me and my group. I had forgotten when I booked my appointment months earlier that she had asked me to share my wedding dress Pinterest board with her. When I arrived, she had already pulled many dresses that she thought would fit my style. She couldn't have been more on point. I liked nearly every dress I tried on, narrowing it down to a couple that I loved, and finally to the beautiful Maggie Sottero dress I chose. She was also very easy to work with, responsive, and helpful in coordinating alterations and recommending accessories. I also worked with her mother from time to time, and she was great, as wel. I went to David's Bridal before coming here, and the two experiences couldn't have been more different. I can't recommend this shop enough. Thanks for everything, Nivia!

Sent on 03/13/2020
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 08/31/2019

Great dress shop

I bought my wedding dress at Camillas. Ultimately I ordered from them because they had the dress I liked the most, but I think their selection was more in line with my taste (classic, elegant) than some of the other places I went to. Got it altered by their associated seamstress, Violette, who did a nice job as well. The mother and daughter who run the place are super nice and helpful. My one word of advice would be to make sure you go into the sunny / bright part of the salon when making selections - they have an area near the register that is a bit dark - I sort of debated the veil I chose and think seeing the options in the brighter light would have been helpful.

Sent on 09/15/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Camilla's Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Annually
    Monthly
    Seasonally
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 673 Massachusetts Avenue Arlington, MA, 02476 See on map
    781-996-4489 (Phone number)
    Location of (Camilla's Bridal)