Camilla's Bridal Reviews

Camilla's Bridal 6
Camilla's Bridal 7

Danielle Providakes · Married on 10/07/2018

Highly recommend

Camilla's Bridal came highly recommended to me and I was not disappointed. Nivia was able to help me find the perfect dress- and I didn’t give her much to go on! She listened to everything I liked/didn’t like until we found the one! She also helped me pick a belt , headpiece and veil that complimented the dress.

My mom also got her mother of the bride dress here and was super happy with it!

Service was top notch- I was called as soon as my dress came in! And Nivia stayed a few minutes late when I came to pick it up (much appreciated as this was a very busy week!)

• Sonia

Sonia Santos · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfection

Camilla’s was perfect. Nivia knew exactly what I wanted and pieced all together beautifully. Also very accommodating to my large loud family! Wish I could go back just to try on all the beautiful dresses! I

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Purchased my dress here and did alterations through the shop, everyone here was so kind and helpful! Definitely recommend Camilla's for all bridal and bridal party needs!

Allison · Married on 08/11/2018

Thank you to the ladies of Camilla’s for making me feel my most beautiful on my wedding day!! It was an absolute pleasure from my first experience trying on gowns to the final fitting. I felt comfortable, not pushed or rushed and I felt like my vision and my personality was clearly understood. I came in with some ideas and ended up with my dream wedding dress! I almost wish I could come in for more visits just because I loved the experience so much! I highly recommend Camilla’s to all Boston area brides!!

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2018

It was a pleasure working with Nivia and Maria at Camilla's! I discovered the store after an unpleasant experience at another store where they wouldn't assist me with finding a dress from a brand they already carried. Camilla's had my preferred designer brand and a wide selection of dresses within that brand and all other brands they carried. I ended up purchasing my bridal dress, veil and bridesmaids dresses here. There was a shipping delay with the bridesmaid dresses, but Nivia took the time to go to UPS to sort it out. Overall, it was a great experience and I'd highly recommend anyone to go to Camilla's for their wedding dress!

Amber · Married on 05/19/2018

Ladies of Boston, this is the place to go when shopping for your wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, or mother of the bride dresses!

Nivia was fantastic! My family and friends all live in Virginia, so I went to my initial consult and most of my fittings alone (my mom was able to make it up for one of the fittings). Nivia, her mom, and her sister all made me feel like I was part of their family – they knew me by name when I arrived for my appointments or called in with questions, and Nivia was incredibly helpful and honest in assisting me with customizing my dress.

When I first arrived, Nivia was great in selecting different types of dresses to try. She gave me her sincere opinion of what looked good and guided me through the process – I really appreciated that about her since I was there alone and was pretty open to any and all suggestions.

In the end, she and the seamstress came up with a fabulous idea for customizing my dress. I LOVED it and received hundreds of compliments on it at my wedding. I could not have been happier with their services and help!

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2018

Camilla's was great. Everyone was so friendly, and I actually felt like I was part of their little family. They have every type of gown imaginable, their tailor did fantastic alterations (she literally de-volumized my dress because I loved the top but thought the bottom was a bit too-princessy for my liking), and I greatly appreciated that unlike other places, they do not pressure you AT ALL into purchasing a dress. My dress was gorgeous and I got compliments all night. This was my third stop in looking for a gown, but it would made my life easier if it had been my first. I would highly recommend them!!

Kathryn · Married on 10/01/2017

Camilla's was fantastic. It was our third bridal shop of the day and my MOH and I were so glad that we found this shop. The team there is so accommodating and knowledgeable. I knew things were going to go well when I explained what we had found previously in shops, what was working and what wasn't and they took that information and picked the dresses for me. The second dress I tried on was the one. They addressed all the concerns I had regarding alterations that need to be done, showed me what accessories might work best with the gown, and were overall just great to work with. Being someone with a larger bust size it had been challenging to find a dress where I felt comfortable and not worried about moving around but all those concerns were addressed for me and I wound up feeling even better than I thought I would. Even though they had other customers in the store, on a Saturday, I received attention from all three staff members who each brought something to the table to make my experience an excellent one. I would highly recommend Camilla's to anyone looking for a place to enjoy wedding dress shopping.

Adriana · Married on 09/16/2017

Coming to Camilas was one of my favorite parts of all of wedding planning! It was such a wonderful experience and is a beautiful shop with the sweetest people. I am a bit shy and was nervous about dress shopping but loved every second of being there! Thank you for making my day special! :)

Reetika · Married on 08/11/2017

We went to several dress stores around Boston and had the best dress shopping experience at Camilla's, no comparison! Nivia is fantastic to work with, super sweet, helpful and flexible and really knows how to create the right vibe for her customers...making you feel like she actually cares about your day, vs. a lot of "factory" stores that treat you like cattle. A great selection of dresses to begin with, topped by amazing store experience and followup...I'll be recommending them to my friends for sure.

Emily · Married on 07/22/2017

This place is the best! It is a very friendly, welcoming, and comfortable environment. At Camilla's they truly want you to love your dress and be happy with the experience. I was lucky enough to get to work with Maria and she is so kind and so helpful. She looked at a few pictures and was on her way to picking out the perfect dresses, knowing exactly what I was looking for, even if I maybe didn't. She was patient and honest and I never felt pressure to buy a dress. She encouraged trying on the same dresses I was deciding between over and over and taking pictures of them so I could sleep on it!
    This was an additional but very important highlight of this store. You can take pictures of yourself in the dresses and you can go into the dressing room and change into the dresses without having someone from the store in the dressing room with you. There is help if you need it, and they tie and button when you ask and are ready but you are not required to get half naked in front of a stranger, which happened at the three other stores before I went to Camilla's.

I loved my experience here and felt like I was treated more like family than a customer. I would highly recommend it to everyone. A heartfelt thank you to Maria, you made my experience so wonderful!

Natalie · Married on 07/08/2017

Such a great experience finding my dress here!

• User6256961 · 1+ year ago

The staff at Camilla's Bridal of wonderful! She knew exactly what I was looking for and picked out the perfect dress

• Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 05/27/2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about Camilla's! It was my first and only stop when shopping for my wedding gown. I went in without much of an idea about what I wanted, and fell in love with the fourth gown I tried on. I went back with my maids of honor and family, and purchased that same gown. The selection of dresses is incredible. They are all beautifully made, and were within a budget we were comfortable with. Nivia and Maria made us feel at home at every visit. Their alterations specialist, Violette, worked diligently to make sure my dress fit perfectly. Camilla's came highly recommended from my best friend, and have already told my friends who are brides to be that it's the best!

Lisa · Married on 05/20/2017

When I was first looking into dress shops, Camilla's seemed like the type that would intimidate me with its beautiful space and professional-looking website. I've watched enough Say Yes to the Dress to know I'd be too scared to step foot into Kleinfeld! I didn't have all the money in the world to spend, and I wasn't a model-size 0-2, but I booked the appointment anyway, mostly because it's only a couple miles from my house. I could NOT be happier I made that appointment. Finding THE dress is a crap shoot regardless, but it's the level of service and warmth from the ladies at Camilla's that made me a thrilled customer. I mostly worked with the owner (Nivia)'s mother, Maria, during the try-on phase. She is one of the sweetest and most encouraging ladies you'll ever meet. She'll feel like she's your other mom (or if you can't shop with your mom, she's a great stand-in!) When I first tried on the dress I eventually chose I wasn't 100% sold, but even after trying it on at a different shop and deciding I wanted it, I knew I wanted to go back to Camilla's to buy it. Each time I went in for a fitting or to pick up my dress Nivia was there at the desk with a huge smile on her face and the most cheerful disposition you'll ever encounter from someone working in a customer-facing business. It's obvious she's loves her job. Luckily I didn't need major alterations, but the seamstress, Violet, who worked on the small things I asked for (bustle, adding the optional cap sleeves, etc.) was perfectly adequate. Two days before I picked up my finished dress I asked for the cups Violet had sewn in to the bust to be removed (I looked a little too "Jessica Rabbit" for my church ceremony) and they did it without hesitation. I could not say better things about Camilla's bridal and they made my dress shopping experience an absolute pleasure!

Stacey · Married on 05/20/2017

I had the best experience here! I went in to look for a dress having an idea of what I wanted. I picked out a few and then was brought over Another dress by the owner, she said she had a dress she wanted me to try because she thought it would be perfect for me. Boy was she right! This dress was different than what I had picked out but somehow was exactly what I wanted and need in a wedding dress! I beyond loved my dress and also loved working with everyone at the shop to get the dress perfect for me! Thank you so much for my amazing dress!

Camilla's Bridal 8

Kaylyn · Married on 08/20/2016

I was one heck of a picky bride when it came to finding my wedding dress! I visited Camillas 3 times before deciding I found "the one". Each time Maria and her daughters were equally as caring and patient with me. I never felt rushed and or forced to make my decision. I was thoroughly impressed with their professionalism as they have countless brides coming in and out every day and they are still able to treat each bride like she is the only one in the world. They are courteous and sensitive, and genuinely understand what choosing the right dress entails. Most of my visits were in the evening on a week night, the one time I did go in on a summer weekend it was very, very busy! If you can avoid those busy times, perhaps by asking Maria in advance, I would. I highly recommend Camillas and will miss seeing Maria and her girls.

Samantha · Married on 08/06/2016

The ladies at Camilla's are a dream come true. The first shop I went to was so overwhelming. Here they had just enough option, and none of the prices were exorbitant so I didn't have to fear picking the dreaded over budget dress. It felt very personal and they were always very responsive. I went in swearing I wouldn't by the style I ended up with. But I LOVED it and my husband was so happy that I had chosen that style of dress. My father was not there when I first found it, but he wanted to be. So the ladies worked with me to set everything up to make it seem as though he was there for "finding" the dress. Pulled the perfect styles to lean him in that direction. The alterations made it fit like a glove. Perfection! Thank you all so much!

Abigail · Married on 07/30/2016

Nivia at Camilla's Bridal is secretly magical. No, seriously. I went to Camilla's on the one day overlap my mom and my sister had in Boston after Thanksgiving, wanting to at least get the experience of wedding dress shopping with them the first day out even if I had to actually buy one another day without them. I hate shopping, and I only a rough idea what I wanted, so I was not expecting success. After I'd tried on about 6 dresses I'd picked out, Nivia picked out something that wasn't at all what I thought I would like, and asked me to try it on just in case.g. It. Was. PERFECT. One hour, seven dresses, dreams made. Later she told me she thought that dress was right for me right when I walked in, but didn't want to lead me away if I wanted something else. The staff at Camilla's were so kind and accommodating throughout the whole process, and I am so lucky I got to work with them!

Ruth · Married on 07/09/2016

I had a wonderful experience at Camilla's Bridal. I love the wedding dress that I bought there, and the service was incredible. I had been to a number of other bridal boutiques and found dresses that I liked, but hadn't found the ONE yet. I tried on a number of dresses at Camilla's but needed some time to make my decision. The sales lady there let me take all of the time I needed, and knew just when to offer her own advice and opinion, without being overbearing or pushy. She also made sure that my dress selection fit my budget. Overall, it was a great experience and I was completely satisfied with my wedding dress.

Camilla's is simply wonderful! I had gone to a few dress shops prior to coming to Camilla's and just wasn't quite finding what I wanted and was annoyed by pushy salespeople, to boot. When I came to Camilla's, I had a wonderful selection of dresses, non-pushy and extremely patient salespeople, and simply a great experience.

I LOVED the dress that I got and also loved working with Violette, the seamstress who works out of Camilla's a few days a week. I couldn't be happier and would recommend this store to anyone shopping for a wedding dress, bridesmaids dress, or mother of the bride dress.

Elaine · Married on 05/21/2016

They were extremely knowledgable about their designers and the way a wedding dress should fit.

Andrea · Married on 05/14/2016

Would highly recommend Camilla's Bridal. They had a great selection and worked with me every step of the way- finding the dress, making it perfect, choosing the right accessories, doing alterations etc. When Maria could tell that I was slightly uncomfortable in my otherwise perfect strapless dress she came up with a perfect solution. The straps she suggested making -using my extra lace- came out amazing (thanks Violet!!!) and looked like they were part of the original dress. Having had such a great experience there finding my dress, I went back to Camilla's for my bridesmaids dresses. Once again Maria and Violet worked with me and my bridesmaids to make the dresses perfect. Both myself and my bridesmaids received many compliments on our dresses. Best of all, we all felt comfortable (and looked beautiful) all night. Thanks Camilla's!!!!

Camilla's is the only bridal shop I went to and I couldn't have been happier! The staff were very friendly and responsive to my questions both in person and via email. The shop has a welcoming and easy-going vibe that made me feel comfortable from the start. I am not the typical "princess" bride, and I was so pleased to find numerous dresses in their selection that fit my vision and personality.

Clara · Married on 04/30/2016

Extreme kindness and thoughtfulness! Great selection of classy formal outfits, accommodating and helpful! Will definitely recommend to all!