Callas Flowers

Austin, TX View map

Callas Flowers is a mother-daughter floral design team with a commitment to quality and personalized attention. Each flower arrangement is crafted with care by Susan and Kara, and with the idea that flowers, although transitory, nurture the spirit and heighten the senses. Planning Kara’s wedding thirteen years ago inspired our interest and eventual refocusing on floral design. Since that time, and despite many life changes, our commitment to quality and beauty has not wavered. It is a joy for us to work with you to make your wedding celebration or special event exceptional.

What We Believe

We believe each event offers creative opportunities and challenges to explore color and texture with gorgeous flowers and unique design elements. Let us help you bring your vision to life.

Looking for more information?
  • Learn more about our Services
  • View our past work in our Portfolio
  • Read our past client Testimonials
Ready to Get Started?
  • Give us a call at 512-565-3493
  • Send and email to info@callasflowers.com
  • Fill out our Information Request Form

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up
    Lauren Married on 03/15/2014
    The flowers were amazing for my wedding. My bouquet, boutineers, and bridesmaids flowers were beautiful. She made flowers for my hair and a flower headband for my flower girl and they were stunning. I am so happy how my flowers turned out for my wedding and I have no doubt that you will be so glad that you chose Callas flowers for your wedding flowers as well!! :)

Callas Flowers's reply:

Thank you Lauren! We are so pleased that you were happy with your flowers. It was a pleasure to work with you!
    Best wishes to you and Jay Ryan!

Susan and Kara
    Callas Flowers
  • Karen
    Karen Married on 12/17/2011
    I would recommend Callas Flowers to everyone and anyone. Susan and her team at Callas Flowers did a wonderful job with flowers and other décor for our wedding. She was not only easy to work with but had great suggestions and recommendations. Also, she was always quick to respond whenever I had questions or concerns. The day of the wedding she was busy setting up everything we had discussed… I hardly even saw her. Next thing you know it was show time and I was seeing it all together for the 1st time. Everything was in its place and it looked exactly as we had discussed, only better, it was perfect!

Callas Flowers's reply:

Karen - Thank you! You were an absolute delight to work with - and a beautiful bride!
    Best wishes for a wonderful marriage!
    Susan
    Amanda Married on 02/07/2009
    Susan was great to work with; very flexible and creative. She brought my crazy \"winter in Italy\" theme to life! Some of my brides have used her too, and everything was gorgeous!

Events by Jennifer Events by Jennifer Wedding Planners

I look forward to our future endeavors!

Austin, 78763
Location of (Callas Flowers)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding