Calla Catering and Events LLC

Boston, MA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Calla Catering and Events LLC is a wedding and event caterer based in Natick, Massachusetts. This team is dedicated to giving soon-to-be-weds a stress-free experience, from custom dinner menus to seamless and attentive service on the day of your event. Co-founders Kim and Francesco are passionate about food, and work to bring mouthwatering dishes that are presented in a fun-filled way.

Cuisine

Calla Catering and Events LLC offer custom menus from a wide variety of cuisine styles, such as American, Asian, French, Italian and Caribbean BBQ. Their dishes can range from goat cheese empanadas to grilled swordfish, to match any couple’s nuptial theme. They are also able to customize the menu to meet any dietary needs you or your guest may have, including vegan, kosher, and gluten-free options.

Calla Catering and Events LLC will provide the delivery, setup and cleanup for your event. The catering service has servers and a bartending division who are available to work during the event. The team can also arrive with dinnerware, linens, and other event items to complete your reception. Some of the dining arrangements and services that they can accommodate include:

• Brunch
  • Stations
  • Tastings
  • Dessert
  • Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$100

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$65

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$80

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$50

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$15

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Mexican
Middle Eastern
Sandwiches
Seafood

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
Champagne Toast
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth V. Getting married on 07/24/2022

The best catering experience!

I decided to have a small mini-money May 2nd 2021 due to covid and postponing our wedding 3 times! I hired calla catering last minute for 20 guests and it completely blew us out of the water! From the first tasting in their private studio to my wedding day, the amount of flexibility, attention to detail and the amazing flavor of the food, we are all impressed! The food was absolutely amazing. We had passed appetizers, buffet style dinner and ice cream bar! All my guests were happy and raved about the food. We had a few children who was served chicken tenders and fries and a vegetarian who got her own special dish. The calla team was so attentive to all my guest and made sure everyone had PLENTY to eat! I still think about the steak and onions and how amazing they were lol. They even folded my napkins and placed the menu cards I printed on each table for us. They packaged all the left overs for us which was a huge bonus! If I ever needed catering again, I definitely would choose calla catering.
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen H. Married on 04/23/2022

Can't say enough good things

Linda, Kim, and the rest of the Calla team were reliably professional, friendly, flexible, and responsive. Francesco is a truly exquisite cook, and many of our guests commented that this was the best wedding food they'd ever hard. We also appreciated that the Calla team was comfortable dealing with complex allergies and eating restrictions. They truly went above and beyond to ensure that all of us had a good experience. I cannot recommend them strongly enough!
  • Kim
    Kim Y. Married on 03/10/2022

Calla Catering made my outdoor wedding classy!

My (now husband) and I decided to have an outdoor wedding with only 5 weeks to plan. With our parents being elderly we had to keep everything as (covid safe) as possible. Kim Livesey helped me plan the perfect 5 course box lunch, with a personalized cooler for each guest to take home. The food was exceptional! The team at Calla made my wedding day planning so much easier! They answered emails, phone calls promptly, and wrote out a timeline for me to keep things rolling smoothly! Every guest LOVED the food, and the way it was presented! I highly recommend Calla Catering!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Ryin & Shane
    22 photos · 10/19/2019

Boston Boston, MA, 02108
Location of (Calla Catering and Events LLC)
179 W. Central St. Natick, Massachusetts, 01760
978-290-3095

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding