San Diego, CA 92130 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 66
  • Real Weddings 1

About Call Me Beautiful

Call Me Beautiful is Southern California's luxury resource for hair and makeup services on location. Our elite team of hairstylists and makeup artists work with superior products to create gorgeous, long-lasting looks for any occasion. Call Me Beautiful delivers a flawless and indulgent beauty experience to your door, whether you are at your office, home or hotel room. We are expert schedulers and makeup masters so you can count on us to deliver beauty at its best.

Our Talent and Quality Standard

Our experienced team of beauty scouts will match you with a pre-qualified stylist from our team of professionals to meet your individual needs. Our makeup artists and hairstylists arrive prepared with an unrivaled selection of essential tools and cosmetics to design a look that is photo-friendly and long-lasting. From the ultimate glam to natural sophistication, our team can create any look for any occasion.

Our Clients

Call Me Beautiful caters to A-list celebrities, brides, TV personalities, stay-at-home moms, and everyone in between. Whether you are celebrating a special occasion or no occasion at all, we aim to make you look and feel like her your best self.

For your wedding, bridal shower, photo shoot, charity event, private at home service, or simply a girls’ night out, sit back, relax and CALL ME, BEAUTIFUL!

Services

Weddings | Photo Shoots | Home Calls | Special Occasions | TV | Editorial

Hair

Updo’s | Blow Out | Down Styling | Extensions | Cut

Call Me Beautiful boasts Southern California’s most talented and sought after stylists. Our stylists deliver fresh and on-trend looks that inspire. Whether you would like soft and romantic down styling, a smooth and sleek updo, or sexy bouncy curls, we’ve got the talent, the tools and the expertise to achieve your vision.

Makeup

Airbrush | Traditional Application | Lashes

We love lashes, skin that glows, and eyes that pop.

Our artists use the highest quality products, including Nars, Bobbi Brown, MAC, and YSL for makeup that lasts. We spend time listening to your vision and walk you through every step along the way to make sure you love the way you look.

Follow Call Me Beautiful on

110603248358830031514358330829952086345138n
139756810152517378254366750181513489907957o
1106029815622918840408376961881942890823440n
Call Me Beautiful
Behind the scenes of our upcoming editorial shoot!
Behind the scenes of our upcoming editorial shoot!
img2790
Call Me Beautiful
We loved being part of this beautiful New Years Eve Wedding!
We loved being part of this beautiful New Years Eve Wedding!
img3991
Call Me Beautiful
Beautiful bridesmaids and sisters!
Beautiful bridesmaids and sisters!
dsc1435
img9269
Call Me Beautiful
This gorgeous gal was all smiles!
This gorgeous gal was all smiles!
fcscallmebeautiful0032
Call Me Beautiful
Another one of our beautiful bridesmaids!
Another one of our beautiful bridesmaids!
A grand event at the Grand Del Mar
picmonkey collage

• Videos 2

21 Reviews for Call Me Beautiful

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2016

Call Me Beautiful was absolutely amazing to work with. From Lauren coordinating everything for me to the girls that did our hair and makeup on the day of the wedding… everything was perfect. Lauren was such a delight to work with… helpful, professional, and accommodating. The girls she selected to work on our wedding day (Erica, Shelby, Lacie and Savanna) were so good and so much fun to have around that morning when we were getting ready , too :) I was so happy with my hair and makeup and so were my bridesmaids, the MOG and the MOB. I usually don't like getting my hair and makeup done but with these girls, I would do it every day if I could! I can’t thank you all enough for being so wonderful!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Leah · Married on 05/28/2016

Andrea and Tara did SUCH an amazing job with hair and makeup for our wedding. The bridesmaids absolutely loved their looks. And I feel that Tara and Andrea knew exactly what I wanted and accomplished the look to perfection. I couldn't have been more pleased. Beyond their obvious skill, Tara and Andrea are such a pleasure to be around. We had a bit of a small room to get ready in and they took it all in stride and fit in well with the bridesmaids and my joking. Big thank you to Lauren as well for her coordination, communication, positivity and flexibility. The team at CallMeBeautiful made my wedding day that much more stress-free and I cannot thank them enough for that.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Keziah · Married on 12/13/2015

Don't look any further, you wont find anyone better! My hair and makeup was absolutely perfect. They were so flexible and sweet, you wont be disappointed in any way.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Call Me Beautiful FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling

Real Weddings

• New Love Photography
    New Love Photography Wedding Photographers

New Love Photography has worked with Lauren Hiller of Call Me Beautiful at amazing weddings in Newport Beach and Costa Mesa. We cannot tell you enough of how skilled she is at making brides and bridesmaids look picture-perfect with makeup and hair. Not only that, her professionalism and calm, collected demeanor helps brides stay cool and beautiful on their big day. We are so happy at how beautiful the brides look in our photos when Call Me Beautiful is in charge of the beauty.

• My Twin Lens Photography
    My Twin Lens Photography Wedding Photographers

If you want to feel beautiful and special on your wedding day hire these gals! They truly know how to pamper their brides and help them look amazing.