California Dream Weddings

Pico Rivera, CA View map

I specialize in writing the perfect ceremony for you. I offer unique and beautiful services at a flat fee with no surprises.

Prices range from $375 to $475 which may include rehearsal. I can perform all English, all Spanish or bilingual ceremonies if you wish.

Please call us to discuss your particular needs and to schedule a non obligation meeting at your convenience. Please note that we perform weddings at our your venue throughout Southern California.

We have excellent reviews!

Thank you in advance for considering us for your special day!

California Dream Weddings,

(626) 641-6251 open 7 days and weekends.

Rev. Guadalupe Arrieta

• O
    Oscar Married on 06/07/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Guadalupe was really friendly and easy to work with. Obviously my first and only wedding, she made the entire planning process fairly easy. At the time,My fianc茅 (now wife) and I visited her home for our initial
    Consultation. She and her husband were welcoming and really put forward an effort to make our ceremony unique and about us! We selected a non denomination ceremony, yet with the right balance of prayer. The consultation gave her a sense of who we are and what we were looking for.

After our initial consultation, the reverend sent us an outline of what our ceremony /vows would consist of. She was open to us making edits and taking out what we did not like. We then sent her our final draft and we were set for the big day !!!

We also opted for the "rehearsal dinner appearance package" where the reverend and her husband showed up for our rehearsal dinner to go over the day of wedding (ceremony). I highly recommend you add this too because it made the day of ceremony go on without glitch!

On our big day, (one of the perks!) consisted of the reverend bringing her husband along to assist with the ceremony. Not only was he nice enough to come out on his birthday, but also helped spread out and make sure my bride's dress looked stunning coming down the aisle.
    I highly recommend Reverend Guadalupe!

P.s. She is also bilingual !!! (Spanish/English)
  • User1839105 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I'm very happy to have found Guadalupe to be the officiant for our wedding day. It was important to us to have a bilingual officiant and she worked out perfectly. The ceremony she wrote alternates between English and Spanish so she doesn't have to repeat everything or have the ceremony run too long.
    What I liked best about her is that after meeting her, you know she does this job because she loves to unite people and isn't driven by money. She asked to meet us first to get to know us then left the decision up to us. Before hiring her, I had other officiant companies calling or emailing me multiple times asking if I was going to hire them after I asked them for more information. I felt like I was dealing with someone trying to get my money. I was very happy to have found Guadalupe who got to know us in order to write the perfect ceremony.
  • User1329448 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It was such a short notice that we couldn't decide how to do this. Since we talked to her on the phone, she was warm, friendly, inviting.. Much more than just a business transaction ( we felt like that with the other people we called ) This was a very special moment for us and even in such a short notice, she made it extra, extra special.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Jeseca Creations Jeseca Creations Wedding Cakes

Love what she does best. Great!

Pico Rivera, 90660
626 641-6251
626-641-6251

Call anytime between 8:00 am and 9:00 pm.
Location of (California Dream Weddings)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding