Jeseca Creations

Chino Hills, CA View map

Our Mission

Jeseca Creations seeks to astonish and lavish clients' palates through extravagant visual detailing of cake products, coupled with the finest quality ingredients in our decadent and time-tested flavors. We value our customers and hope to communicate our appreciation through our careful and individualized attention to each quality cake, served with the smile that is exuded from the joy of unique creations made by our talented chef, Jeseca Lim. Our dedication to our customers is reflected through honest and responsible business.

Chef Jeseca

Jeseca Lim is an artist: drawing, painting, styling hair and makeup, and designing her own fashion by the time she was a teenager. Her creativity, combined with her curiosity towards the flavorful cooking of her mother, evolved into a passion of stunning cake design made with honest love and amazing taste. As the youngest of 12 children, Jeseca watched her mother (a caring perfectionist who practically lived in the kitchen) prepare specifically catered meals for her twelve children, and later for her grandchildren, four times each day. However, it was Jeseca's work in the kitchen of Savoy Restaurant that made a lasting impression of how dreams are realized, as she watched her sister's business rise to become the #1 Rated Alhambra, California restaurant on Yelp. Jeseca understood the importance of hard work and details, and it was time to sharpen her technique. Through the encouragement from family and friends, she enrolled and graduated from the Le Cordon Bleu Program at the California School of Culinary Arts in Pasadena, California.

The Creations

Influenced by high-fashion designers of today, Jeseca infuses bold and creative moves into a one-of-a-kind cake for clients looking to make their special celebration a unique, memorable occasion.

Serving

Los Angeles County, Orange County, and Riverside County.

• Z
    Zinnia Married on 04/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amazing! Jeseca and her staff are super friendly and helpful. I got her contact information from my coordinator and set-up a tasting. She was gracious enough to see me that very same day I called her. Jeseca answered all my questions and allowed me to taste a variety of different flavors for my wedding cake and cupcakes. I selected the Neapolitan for my wedding cake. For the cupcake flavors, they were Moulin Rouge (Red Velvet Dark Chocolate), Ferrero Rocher, and Strawberry Shortcake. While discussing the cake design, I selected the blue lace design for the wedding cake which was something new and unique. I have not seen this technique before. Jeseca is super talented. Thank you so much Jeseca for making our wedding cake and cupcakes. Everything was beautiful. My husband and I loved it all. The cake and cupcakes were very delicious! Everyone at the wedding raved about it for days. I have been recommending Jeseca Creations to tons of my friends and family members. I will be coming back to purchase multiple cakes and cupcakes in the future.
  • User2118901 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had a wedding at UC Irvine in April of this year. We used Jeseca Creations to make our wedding cake, and we are so happy with our wedding cake! First, Jeseca offers many flavors we can choose from for all the layers of the cake. During the tasting, we love the way the cake tastes which is just the right sweetness with lots of fruits. The texture of the cake is also very smooth and yet firm enough so they can be stacked. Jeseca helps us to design our cake to our liking, we came up with a cake with dragon and phoenix on the side and a Chinese character on the top, and the cake looks absolutely gorgeous under the purple uplight on the day of our wedding! We receive so many praises from our guests about how good the cake looks and how delicious it tastes. She even gives us an extra piece of top layer so we can take it back home for our 1st year anniversary! Overall, 5/5 stars and would recommend Jeseca Creation to anyone who needs an elegant, yummy, and personalized cake for wedding or just any other special occasions!
    Sandra Married on 08/23/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I looooved our wedding cake! Jeseca is very friendly and knowledgable with her work. She worked with us in designing a custom color cake that was a light blush color and it was perfect for our wedding color theme! I have only seen two cakes this color (my cake and the cake where we got the inspiration from) and it was beautiful not to mention delicious! We scheduled a cake tasting to help narrow down our options and finally chose the Love Potion. We loved it and can't wait to order more cakes from Jeseca!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

The D Jay Company The D Jay Company Wedding DJs

Jessica Lim of Jessica Creations is an skilled artist and it shows through in every cake she makes. Her passion for cooking and cake decoration makes a powerful combination. Her cakes are not only beautiful but also delicious! It is always a pleasure to work with Jessica. Jay at The D'Jay Company.

California Dream Weddings California Dream Weddings Wedding Officiants

Jessica's Creations are truely edible works of art!

Zenia Photography Zenia Photography Wedding Photographers

Completely passionate about what she does, creative, and a wonderful eye for detail.

2587 Chino Hills Parkway Unit G Chino Hills, 91709

Mon - Fri 11:00am - 6:30pm Sat 10:00am - 6:30pm Sun 10:00am - 2:00pm
Location of (Jeseca Creations)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding