Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

53 Reviews for Jeseca Creations

Cupcakes (1)
Consultations (1)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
53 Jeseca Creations Reviews

Amazing! Jeseca and her staff are super friendly and helpful. I got her contact information from my coordinator and set-up a tasting. She was gracious enough to see me that very same day I called her. Jeseca answered all my questions and allowed me to taste a variety of different flavors for my wedding cake and cupcakes. I selected the Neapolitan for my wedding cake. For the cupcake flavors, they were Moulin Rouge (Red Velvet Dark Chocolate), Ferrero Rocher, and Strawberry Shortcake. While discussing the cake design, I selected the blue lace design for the wedding cake which was something new and unique. I have not seen this technique before. Jeseca is super talented. Thank you so much Jeseca for making our wedding cake and cupcakes. Everything was beautiful. My husband and I loved it all. The cake and cupcakes were very delicious! Everyone at the wedding raved about it for days. I have been recommending Jeseca Creations to tons of my friends and family members. I will be coming back to purchase multiple cakes and cupcakes in the future.

Profile Picture Zinnia, 4/1/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cupcakes, Consultations, Setup, Delivery

We had a wedding at UC Irvine in April of this year. We used Jeseca Creations to make our wedding cake, and we are so happy with our wedding cake! First, Jeseca offers many flavors we can choose from for all the layers of the cake. During the tasting, we love the way the cake tastes which is just the right sweetness with lots of fruits. The texture of the cake is also very smooth and yet firm enough so they can be stacked. Jeseca helps us to design our cake to our liking, we came up with a cake with dragon and phoenix on the side and a Chinese character on the top, and the cake looks absolutely gorgeous under the purple uplight on the day of our wedding! We receive so many praises from our guests about how good the cake looks and how delicious it tastes. She even gives us an extra piece of top layer so we can take it back home for our 1st year anniversary! Overall, 5/5 stars and would recommend Jeseca Creation to anyone who needs an elegant, yummy, and personalized cake for wedding or just any other special occasions!

Profile Picture User4612815, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I looooved our wedding cake! Jeseca is very friendly and knowledgable with her work. She worked with us in designing a custom color cake that was a light blush color and it was perfect for our wedding color theme! I have only seen two cakes this color (my cake and the cake where we got the inspiration from) and it was beautiful not to mention delicious! We scheduled a cake tasting to help narrow down our options and finally chose the Love Potion. We loved it and can't wait to order more cakes from Jeseca!

Profile Picture Sandra, 8/23/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jeseca did the cake for my daughter's wedding 7/12/14. On our first meeting she spent a lot of time finding out exactly what the Bride wanted and did a quick and lovely sketch of what we were discussing. The Bride's favorite cake is tiramisu and was delighted to see that flavor was one of the choices! She ultimately alternated layers of tiramisu and Jeseca's Signature. Both cake flavors were moist and delicious! The cake itself was beautifully done, with great attention to detail - a white on white lacy design. Her prices were far better than anyone else's - we drove from Irvine to Chino Hills to see her and it definitely was worth it!

Profile Picture Joni, 7/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We couldn't be happier with our wedding cakes! Jeseca did an amazing job creating the perfect wedding cake for our romantic pearl/lace theme! We ordered the red velvet and signature chocolate cake for our wedding cake and the pineapple rum cake for the groom's cake. Everyone ate their slice and raved about how tasty they were! Thank you!

Profile Picture Liseth, 4/5/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was beautiful and tasted great! Everyone loved it. Jeseca is as good as it gets.

Profile Picture User3707323, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Beautiful and yummy cakes! Jeseca is a true artist and is budget friendly!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/12/13, 2 Reviews
4.2

We ordered our wedding cake through Jeseca and we couldn't be happier! Not only was the price very reasonable, the cake tasted great. It had fresh fruit and just the right amount of sweetness. The design was executed perfectly and the delivery/setup was right on time. She delivered to UCI for free, so I'm not sure what her normal delivery fee is. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/6/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jeseca did a wonderful job on our Cake. she gave just what we wanted :) the colors and flowers were beautiful & she had everything ready on time. Thanks so much! cant wait to work with her again.

Profile Picture Raquel, 9/8/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake was perfect and delicious! I had the tropical lychee and strawberry shortcake.

Profile Picture ELIZABETH, 8/18/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jeseca is the consultant, baker, and deliverer of her own cakes. The process was seamless and the final product exceeded expectations. She was the one vendor we didn't have to worry about!

Profile Picture User2786172, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We could not have been more pleased with our wedding cake. We had a taste testing on our first visit to the store and chose our favorite batter and filling. Jeseca then took our ideas and provided us with a sketch of our cake. The cake was exactly as we agreed. We also told Jeseca what flowers we were using for the wedding and she provided fresh flowers for our cake. We could not have been more pleased with Jeseca's service. She delivered the cake to our venue and set it up for the event. It was gorgeous and delicious. So many compliments from our guests. The price was great! Extremely reasonable. Great, great value when compared to other vendors that we have used for similar events.
Definitely an alll-around good choice. Would recommend highly.

Profile Picture Barbara, 5/12/12, 2 Reviews
4.2

Jeseca provided us with a beautiful, delicious cake for our wedding. We highly recommend her. You can tell that she is a true expert since she was able to provide valuable advice and suggestions. I knew we had to have her when our site coordinator told us that she is so particular about her work that she sets-up her cake and cake table herself (including fresh flowers on the cake and cake table). Most cake vendors have a driver deliver the cake and leaves the fresh flower decoration for the cake and cake table up to the bride/florist. You can tell she has pride in her work.

Profile Picture Sharon, 5/5/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jeseca makes the cutest cakes! Plus, she's easy to work with, and her cakes are very cute! I did a cake-testing with her, and I enjoyed trying the Tropical Lychee flavor!

Anyhow, check out her website, and you'll see what I mean by how cute her cakes are! I booked her to do my wedding cake especially since she offers FREE delivery for weddings at the University Club at UC Irvine! So I'm looking forward to seeing how my wedding cake turns out!

Profile Picture User2008295, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

First off I have to say that when we started looking for wedding cakes, I was really stressed out about pricing and finding the perfect cake that was lovely and tasted good. When we came across Jeseca Creations, it was a miracle! Our wedding day was less than 2 months away when we found her, and we were able to get an appointment right away. She helped out first hand, by helping us design exactly what we wanted. Not only did we find Jeseca to be flexible to our ideas and how we wanted to cake to look, but also we found that every flavor offered was a WIN! You can't go wrong with any of her flavors. Everything tasted AMAZING!! All through our reception we had people coming up to us asking were we had gotten the cake because it was so delicious. Our cake came out so beautifully, it tasted fabulous (thinking of it now is making me crave some Love Potion, yum), and it was reasonably priced!! This is exactly what I wanted! Thank you, Jeseca, for helping make our wedding day so beautiful and tasty!!

Profile Picture Destiny, 2/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The first thing that caught my eye about Jeseca Creations was the number of positive reviews it had on WeddingWire and the deal for free delivery and set up within a 25 mile radius. Since our venue was within that radius, we thought we would give Jeseca Creations a try. We are so glad that we did!! We were able to meet with Jeseca (the actual cake designer) herself, which would never happen in a bigger company (such as Porto’s). After we described our wedding theme (Winter Wonderland with blue, silver, and white) and the general idea of what we wanted, she was able to take over from there. She pretty much assured us that that it was her job as an artist to design something we would love and that fit our vision. She was very confident in her ability and gave us several good suggestions, so it was easy to trust her. We ended up ordering a 3-tier cake as well as mini and standard sized cupcakes from Jeseca. She had so many delicious cake flavors that we wanted our guests to have more options. Plus, we really like cake! Her prices are very reasonable as well. It was $1 for mini cupcakes, $2 for standard cupcakes, and $350 for the 3-tier cake that served 100 generously.

Our cake turned out gorgeous. It fit our theme perfectly and tasted delicious. Our 3-tier cake had Jeseca’s Signature (chocolate with fresh raspberries) and Moulin Rouge (white and red velvet marble with cream cheese frosting). Both flavors, especially the Signature, was amazing. For the cupcakes, we ordered Banana Boston Crème, Meyer Lemon, and Marble Macadamia. All of them were amazing as well, but my hubby and I especially liked the Banana Boston Crème. We wish there had been more leftovers! Each cupcake was decorated to match our colors and had edible sugar flowers that differentiated the flavors. It would have been nice if there were also signs that indicated which flavor had which decorations, but the guests still enjoyed taking pictures with the adorable cupcakes and the beautiful cake. Jeseca even brought in fresh pink mini rose buds to decorate the cake and table. She also let us borrow a cake stand for free! She was very flexible and accommodating to all of our requests. Plus, she had a bunch of other orders that weekend and still did an amazing job with our wedding! We are very very happy with the amazing work that she did. Thank you, Jeseca!

Tip: When you meet with Jeseca to discuss your cake, try to bring in visual aids, such as your wedding invitation or pictures of what you like from other cakes, that will help Jeseca get a better picture of what you want. It helps put you guys on the same page!

Profile Picture Esther, 12/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Jeseca Creations made the best cake ever. All my guest LOVED the 4 tier cake; carrot cake,strawberry cake, red velvet and the tiramisu. It was not sweet to give you a tooth ache and Everyone loved the table decoration. I will continue coming for all my special events that a raise. :)

Profile Picture User1275658, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We met with Jeseca and instantly knew that we wanted her to do our wedding cake. She is such a fun person and her design that she came up with for our cake was beyond beautiful. The flavors of the cake are AMAZING! All of our guests loved them. The cake on the day of looked so beautiful. The only issue I had was that the fondant must have melted on one of the layers because when my wedding planner started cutting the second tier of the cake, it kind of turned into a soft mushy pile. Luckily none of my guests noticed and it still tasted fantastic.

Profile Picture Brittney, 10/1/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We ordered our wedding cake from Jeseca. It turned out perfect and was exactly what we expected (plus some!). Meeting with her beforehand was great and the day of I had no worries. The cake was delicious and I would highly recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Collene, 10/1/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Amazing! Her cakes are delicious, and her designs are beautiful! Loved the job well done!

Profile Picture Leti, 9/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Customer service is amazing, taste is amazing, and the cakes look amazing.... Jeseca is a true artist! I highly recommend Jeseca's creation for any occasion!!

Profile Picture Lucy , 9/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Jesecas creations is amazing! in fact, the white cake with the purple stripes and the "s" on top is mine! They even did a grooms-cake that was adorable! everyone commented how beautiful the cake was and even better, how GREAT it tasted! they are very professional and really went above and beyond for my special day! you can take her any picture of your dream cake and she will recreate it!

Profile Picture Brianna, 8/7/11, 3 Reviews
4.3

I would recommend Jeseca Creations for the taste of their cakes. The cake was delicious and garnered raving reviews from our guests. I was not so happy that the cake arrived late and calls from my wedding coordinator went unanswered...a little stressful. I also did not like the cake stand that was delivered, a little different from what I had asked for. All in all a good value but be very specific about what you want and don't want.

Profile Picture Sheila , 6/18/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We ordered our wedding cake from Jeseca for our June wedding. I was actually looking for a place who made buttercream frostings but when I spoke to her on the phone she said "You have to try my fondant! It's very nice and light". I was immediately intrigued and booked an appointment with her that same day. She was 100% correct! Her fondant is like nothing I've ever had. Its light with just enough flavor to compliment the cake without taking away from it. Originally, I was turned off by fondant because most places make it really sugary to the point where people just peel it off, so I thought what's the point?
Aside from her wonderful fondant, her chocolate cake "Love Potion" (chocolate with strawberry filling)... is out of this world! I'm not a fan of chocolate cake, but hers made me a believer.
We ordered the "Love Potion" and Red Velvet Marble, which is red velvet mixed with white cake so it's not too overpowering in flavor.
Fast forward two months later, we are still getting compliments on our cake.
With all of this, I haven't mentioned how beautiful the design of our cake was. Jeseca listened to what I wanted... they actually copied the lace design from my dress. She drew everything out for me and made sure it was what I wanted. It was everything I expected visually and completely exceeded my expectations in taste.
I am never going anywhere else for special occasion cakes... Jeseca is the best at what she does!!

Profile Picture Fioraliz, 6/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Jeseca is the best at what she does. She is very passionate about it. She was super flexible to work with. I get off work pretty late in the evening - she would let me come in after working hours to consult about my wedding cake. Jeseca has a great taste in design - my wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous and delicious. The cake was very unique and artistic. It fits my cherry blossom wedding theme perfectly. Jeseca has a wide range of flavors - my favorite is the passion fruit, mango and green apple. All of the guest enjoyed the cake as well. I definitely recommend her to anyone that needs a cake for any event!

Best,