Pasadena, CA 91199 Map · Phone number

About Erin J Saldana Photography

Sometimes people ask me how i became a wedding photographer. quite honestly, I must say, it wasn't something i knew i was getting into. From a young age, I had always wanted to be an artist, so i went to college and got a bachelors in art studio from UCSB. Those were some of my favorite years... drawing and painting in the studio that overlooked the beautiful ocean coast of Santa Barbara! While there, I studied everything from painting, watercolor, drawing, graphic design, to of course photography. This is where the ethereal fine art, free-spirited style of my photos comes from. Although, my love for colors and textures could also have a little something to do with that. My photo background is also very much routed in photojournalism, which is where the candid style of my photos comes from. My photo career started when I became a staff photographer (and soon after the photo editor) for a newspaper. For a few years I was strictly a photojournalist type of photographer, which just meant I never interacted with the subjects and events I was covering for the newspaper— I strictly documented them in a hands off artistic way. One day an old professor of mine that was getting into weddings asked me to come along and shoot with him so I could see what it was all about. The bride ended up loving my photos and I absolutely loved everything about the experience. I got to shoot candidly, but i also got to interact with my subjects and curate images and composition in a new way. Ten years later, and here I am!

Follow Erin J Saldana Photography on

d12311084a1af0c6 1450387582033 bencourtneyweddingfilm 15
bencourtneyweddingfilm 05

13 Reviews for Erin J Saldana Photography

Christine · Married on 11/15/2015

We had Erin photograph our wedding and we couldn't be happier with the results. We spent a lot of time researching photographers and when we met with Erin it felt like a perfect match. Her artistic style and use of natural light was exactly what I wanted. Although we ended up paying a little bit more than what we budgeted for, the results were totally worth every penny. Family and friends are still commenting on how beautiful the pictures came out. She has a great way of capturing moments through her photography. I will be recommending Erin and her staff to all of my friends and definitely keep her in mind for future milestone photography sessions.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Hannah · Married on 07/20/2014

Erin is incredible! She is so easy to work with and is truly an artist! She is flexible and very easy going! She is quick to get back to you via email and is SO helpful. Erin is kind and put me at ease through the whole wedding process. We had a crazy bridal and a very large family and she was able to control them all gracefully.

Our engagement pictures turned out better then I could have imagined and I can't wait to see our wedding pictures!

We love Erin!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

So many things to say about such an amazing person! We got so lucky, we met Erin while venue shopping. She was the photographer for a wedding at a venue that my then fiancé and I were visiting. We just happened to ask for her information and she was so bubbly and sweet that we ended up looking at her website and meeting with her. My husband being a photographer guru himself looked at her photos and fell in love. Her lighting was just perfect and she truly captured every special moment beautifully. It was an easy decision to book Erin, she made everything easy for us! She is so quick to respond to every email and so accommodating. She was on her A game from the very start to the very end with no detail forgotten. She took the most amazing day of our lives and brought it to life in her photos. Every time I look at our photos it takes me back to that moment. Thank you sooo much Erin!! I look forward to having you apart of lives for more photos to come...in the future! :)

Sent on 10/23/2013

Award

• Eventures
    Eventures Wedding Planners

Her work is creative and she has a great eye when she shoots

• Pasadena See on map