877 Laguna St, San Francisco, CA 94102 Map · Phone number

About California Disc Jockey

California Disc Jockey Entertainment, Mobile Bay Area DJ/MC.
DJs for your Wedding, corporate event, Birthday, school dance or San Francisco special event.
Sound & Lighting Rentals, photo, monagrams, uplighting, video & karaoke optional. 1-800-568-0443.

thPicture245
christuxbw 5B1 5D
djchris

38 Reviews for California Disc Jockey

Tash · Married on 01/20/2018

DJ Chris was a major bright spot in our wedding planning process. He was consistently quick to respond to emails and extremely accommodating. This was the only component of the wedding that we booked solely on website reviews, and the reviews were right. This guy is a superstar! From our initial email contact to the last song of the night at the wedding, we never had one regret choosing DJ Chris. DJ Chris was able to make work a very eclectic music selection incorporating Greek and Irish music throughout the night, while entertaining all guests with American music hits that everyone could enjoy. We highly recommend DJ Chris!!

RD · Married on 12/25/2017

hired Chris as an MC Host (Tux) for a company event. He kept the guests entertained (small party)
    I am also LGBTQ and my partner and I may do a Domestic Partnership on Christmas 2017 perhaps, and we want Chris
    for our friends party afterwards, as he has helped many LGBTQ couples in the past I am aware of.
    I would recommend Chris with his cute British Accent, Silicon Valley Professionalism as well in a corporate MC DJ Setting.

Maria · Married on 03/10/2017

On the day of my wedding.
    As I walked into the banquet, I was amazed of what a tremendous job Chris did with the music exceeding my expectations. He did a magnificent job, which I will highly recommend all of my peers.

Chris deserves more than 5 stars for the amazing DJ & Master of Ceremonies for my husband and I.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner