Dallas, TX 75240 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Calaye Makeup Artistry

Calaye is a 5th level M.A.C certified artist that has been doing makeup artistry for over 10 years. Coming from a family with an artistic background she has had several creative influences throughout her life. Her experiences range from Runways, Weddings, Cosmetic Trend-shows, Catalogs, Pageants, and much more! Some of her credits include The Dallas Cowboys, Bridezilla on the WE network, and Best Cosmetic for the Miss Asian America Pageant! Calaye was an artist with MAC cosmetics starting in 2004, and shortly after that became the locations Product Specialist. She holds a M.A.C Pro membership and also still does freelance work with M.A.C Cosmetics. Starting as an independent artist in 2006, she works with several photographers and event planners, traveling on location for weddings, photo shoots, makeup parties, and just about anything to do with makeup. She enjoys every minute of being an artist and takes great pride in her work! So whether you’re planning a fashion show, getting married, starting an ad campaign, having a grand opening, or just want a lesson, go to the best…

Go to Calaye Makeup Artistry.

EmilyHoffman
leslieface
Leslieandmom

9 Reviews for Calaye Makeup Artistry

Christi · Married on 02/14/2010

Calaye is such a sweet and professional makeup artist/ person! In 2007, she did a makeover for me at MAC for my best friend's wedding and she did such a good job thay I bought eveything she used so that I could attempt to get the same look at home. lol So of course when I got married in 2010 I called her for the trial and for my actual wedding day. My makeup was so beautiful and lasted the entire day. I'm always pleased with her work and highly recommend her for your next makeup application!

Amber · Married on 11/20/2009

They did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my engagement photos. Unfortunately she was already booked to do my hair and makeup for the wedding. I would highly recommend them.

• Sydney

Sydney · Married on 06/05/2009

Calaye did an excellent job!!! I loved my make-up for my wedding!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Calaye Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Calaye Makeup Artistry 1
    Free Trial Consultation!!
    Recieve a complimentary trial consult with a bridal package of $200 or more! Please contact Calaye Makeup Artistry to set up your trial consultation.

• SoundSource Entertainment of Texas
    SoundSource Entertainment of Texas Wedding DJs

SoundSource Entertainment.com highly recommends this company! Are you using this vendor for your event? They are one of our preferred vendors! Call 877-266-6935 and we will provide you with a $125 voucher to use for your special day.

• DesignBands.com
    DesignBands.com Wedding Jewelers

DesignBands.com recommends Calaye Makeup Artistry for that special occasion. Visit them online. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

• Dallas, TX 75240 See on map