P O Box 5363, Frisco, TX 75035 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Makeit-Up, Make-up Artist On Location

Whether its your wedding, fashion show, or your normal daily routine, the fact still remains that there will always be times and moments that you'll have to 'make it - up'. We can make you beautiful on the outside, and hopefully inspire you to feel beautiful on the inside.
Makeit-Up's unique style of application provides a look that is flawless and camera ready without looking overly 'made up'. Timberly has worked in retail for over ten years, with companies including Estee Lauder, and MAC with Nordstrom. She is currently contracted with MCM (Metropolitan Charm & Modeling) located in the Dallas area.
Check us out on our website: www.makeit-up.com

Alexis 0715makeitup
Model
Model

20 Reviews for Makeit-Up, Make-up Artist On Location

Stephanie · Married on 10/05/2014

Timberly did my make up for engagement photos and my wedding day. She also did make up for my bridal party. Her application, and color choices for me and the bridal party were beautiful!!!! Many of our guests commented on how beautiful we all looked. She is professional, courteous, personable and she made sure that I was top priority on my special day. I will definitely use Timberly again and I highly recommend her!

S · Married on 11/26/2011

Timberly was wonderful to collaborate with! We did trial runs just to ensure my big day was special and it was. My makeup and Bridal party makeup was flawless!!!!!!

Jerri · Married on 09/03/2011

When I was using this site to find a make up artist to use two things about Timberly and her service stood out to me. First was she was very active in church and second was the feedback from someone else that stated she did more than just apply make up. I'm hear to tell you she does so much more than apply make up for your special day. She is a very wonderful kind person that makes you feel good about yourself. I really didn't get nervous until the actually wedding day however the entire time she was doing my make up she was telling me to breathe and asking if I needed anything. Once everyone was gone she stayed back their with me and told me what was going on. I can not say it enough she is very good and I would love to work with her again. I will be telling everyone about her. One last thing, My husband doesn't really like make up but he really loved what Timberly did. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Bride Free
    with 6 or more paying bridesmaides the Brides make-up is free

• Weddings by Carolyn
    Weddings by Carolyn Wedding Planners

Great make up artist. I use her for wedding day for bride, bridesmaids and mothers. Excellent work.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Makeit-Up, Make-up Artist On Location to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• D Vine Essence Bridal
    D Vine Essence Bridal Wedding Dresses

WOW! You Look FABULOUS Darling, That is what your new groom would say when he see his lovly bride walk down the aisle looking stunning. Go ahead I dare you to contact this make-up artist that will make you look like hollywood on your wedding day:) Need a bridal gown? contact D Vine Essence Bridal Boutique 214.574.8580

• P O Box 5363 Frisco, TX 75035 See on map