P O Box 5363, Frisco, TX 75035 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Make It Up

A bridal beauty service based in Frisco, Texas that services the Dallas, Fort Worth, and Wichita areas, Makeit-Up Makeup Artist On Location specializes in hair and makeup. Whether it's a wedding, fashion show, or daily routine, Makeit-Up Makeup Artist On Location has the talent to create beautiful looks for brides on their wedding day.

Timberly of Makeit-Up Makeup Artist On Location helps brides feel beautiful on the outside and inside while applying a look that is camera-ready and flawless for the big day. Brides can consult her to discuss facials, hair, and makeup services. All services are offered at the location of the bride’s choosing to help make the hair and makeup process stress-free and efficient. Makeup services include:

• Hair removal

Brows
photogallery11ks

20 Reviews for Make It Up

Stephanie · Married on 10/05/2014

Timberly did my make up for engagement photos and my wedding day. She also did make up for my bridal party. Her application, and color choices for me and the bridal party were beautiful!!!! Many of our guests commented on how beautiful we all looked. She is professional, courteous, personable and she made sure that I was top priority on my special day. I will definitely use Timberly again and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/13/2014

S · Married on 11/26/2011

Timberly was wonderful to collaborate with! We did trial runs just to ensure my big day was special and it was. My makeup and Bridal party makeup was flawless!!!!!!

Sent on 12/13/2011

Jerri · Married on 09/03/2011

When I was using this site to find a make up artist to use two things about Timberly and her service stood out to me. First was she was very active in church and second was the feedback from someone else that stated she did more than just apply make up. I'm hear to tell you she does so much more than apply make up for your special day. She is a very wonderful kind person that makes you feel good about yourself. I really didn't get nervous until the actually wedding day however the entire time she was doing my make up she was telling me to breathe and asking if I needed anything. Once everyone was gone she stayed back their with me and told me what was going on. I can not say it enough she is very good and I would love to work with her again. I will be telling everyone about her. One last thing, My husband doesn't really like make up but he really loved what Timberly did. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Sent on 09/15/2011

Bride Free
    with 6 or more paying bridesmaides the Brides make-up is free

• Weddings by Carolyn
    Weddings by Carolyn Wedding Planners

Great make up artist. I use her for wedding day for bride, bridesmaids and mothers. Excellent work.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Makeit-Up, Make-up Artist On Location to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• D Vine Essence Bridal
    D Vine Essence Bridal Wedding Dresses

WOW! You Look FABULOUS Darling, That is what your new groom would say when he see his lovly bride walk down the aisle looking stunning. Go ahead I dare you to contact this make-up artist that will make you look like hollywood on your wedding day:) Need a bridal gown? contact D Vine Essence Bridal Boutique 214.574.8580

• P O Box 5363 Frisco, TX, 75035 See on map