14929 Archer Ave, Lockport, IL 60441 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About cakes xo

Family owned and operated. Freshly baked, Creatively designed. A friendly atmosphere where you can come in and enjoy a treat, or design a cake for your special event. We offer an array of many decadent desserts such as cupcakes, cake balls, custom decorated sugar cookies, brownies, lemon bars, apple slices, petifores, and chocolate covered strawberries. Check out our website for more options to choose from. www.cakesxo.com

imag32601

1 User photo

cakes xo 1

Robin Zabelka · Married on 03/16/2019

Yum, Yum, Yummy, Yum

Everyone told me I had over ordered for the cupcakes, HAHA, if someone hadn't snagged me a lemon cup cake I wouldn't have had a single one for myself. We did a small wedding cake for the ceremonial cut, and then did cupcakes for the guest (who also ate all of the cake that was there). I can't say enough about how wonderful they were for my special day. The tasting was great (and I even went back on our one month anniversary to get more cup cakes). They set up everything for me and it was amazing.

Sent on 05/02/2019
    cakes xo 2
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Delicious!

So good! We ordered a couple hundred cupcakes and a mini cake to cut. Both looked great and tasted even better. The initial tasting was easy to set up and make our selections. The desserts were delivered that day without any problem and all our guests complimented how good it was!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Mrs. Sasswood

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2016

Joanne is amazing! Guests are still talking about the cupcakes from our wedding. One of my uncles had 3 slices of cake and I'm pretty sure he went back for more. We were disappointed in the cheesecakes though as they tasted like the sugar/vanilla/flavoring was missing completely. Very bland which was not what we experienced from our tasting with her. The rest of the desserts (oreo, pumpkin spice, and red velvet cupcakes) were incredible though! Super moist and the frostings were delicious too. CakesXO also provided desserts for our rehearsal dinner and they were amazing too! I highly recommend the turtle cookies that I couldn't stop eating.

Joanne got back to my emails super fast and I never felt anxious waiting for a reply. She was also extremely helpful in determining the size of cake/number of cupcakes to offer and I never felt like she was "upselling" me which I felt some vendors throughout the planning process tried. It was refreshing. Pricing was great too- we got so much product for the price some brides pay for just a cake. Our budget certainly appreciated it!

We are definitely going to use CakesXO in the future and we cannot wait for our 1 year anniversary when we get to have our cake again :-)

Sent on 10/25/2016

cakes xo FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Kosher, Lactose Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Organic