718 SW Port St Lucie Ste 6, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953 Map · Phone number

About Cakes by Michelle

I specialize in custom made cakes that are

sure to be one of a kind!! Cake designing is my

passion...I have been designing for about

7 years now and I love it. I would love to help make

your day special whether it be your wedding,

birthday, shower or just because! I make all my

creations home made and from the heart.

Call me today so we can discuss the

design you have in mind!!

Fully licensed and insured

Cakes by Michelle 2
Cakes by Michelle 3
Cakes by Michelle 4

April · Married on 08/26/2017

Let me tell you what. This lady right here will knock your socks off with her creative designs and amazing details. Michelle took what little ideas I had and ran with them. I knew whatever she came up with would be perfect so we picked out a few things together and then I gave her the creative freedom to make it amazing. I loved every little thing about my cake, right down to the fairy dust! Thank you, Michelle!

Sent on 09/25/2017
    Cakes by Michelle 5
    Cakes by Michelle 6
    Cakes by Michelle 7
    Cakes by Michelle 8

Laura · Married on 12/03/2016

Michelle is the sweetest lady. She created a cupcake tower for my wedding and it was not only beautiful, but delicious too! The cupcakes are moist and taste amazing. Michelle delivered the design and look I was going for. Also, you know they are yummy cupcakes when you don't have any leftovers! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Charlie · Married on 12/19/2015

Cakes by Michelle is awesome! Awesome really doesn't even begin to describe the service provided. Michelle is so friendly and bubbly, you can tell she loves what she does for a living. The first day we met with her she had samples ready to go, and even sketched out what our cake would look like for us. Her prices were very fair, and her product is top of the line! One of our samples was Almond Sourcream, which I totally made a face about. Michelle told us to just try it. I finally tried it, not expecting sour cream to taste good in a cake. I was blown away! I ate the entire sample. Michelle baked us a second sample so my husband could have some, since I ate it all. We loved it so much we chose it for our wedding cake. Knowing that one of our guests had a nut allergy, we asked Michelle if she could make a small cake in just plain vanilla, and asked her to write "Congrats" on it because that same guest had just gotten married. Michelle did just that! We also asked for a small carrot cake with dyed purple icing to share with the immediate family of my husband, as a remembrance of his parents who had passed away. Michelle was ecstatic to do such a sweet gesture. Every cake that we had was amazing in flavor, the best cakes I have ever had. But, not only were the cakes amazing, but they were BEAUTIFUL, especially our wedding cake. And what talent, our cake looked just like the sketch Michelle originally drew for us. All around, we will definitely be hiring Cakes by Michelle again!!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Award

Cakes by Michelle FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.50
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

• 718 SW Port St Lucie Ste 6 Port Saint Lucie, 34953 See on map
    7727856586 (Other Phone Number)