Cakes by Kimberly

• Dev Delights
  • Edda's Cake Designs

2 Reviews for Cakes by Kimberly

Ande · Married on 03/03/2017

Kimberley is absolutely amazing at what she does! From tasting to wedding day, everything was wonderful! Our guests raved about our cake. It looked beautiful and tasted delicious!

Sent on 03/13/2017
  • T.

Tatiana · Married on 11/15/2013

Kim was a godsend during the time of planning for my wedding. She made EVERYTHING so easy, and was more than competitive in pricing for my cake. I had a specific budget and, not only did Kim reach my monetary requirement, but she beat every other vendor that I had spoken to, with the same criteria, BY A LANDSLIDE.

Kim was very attentive to my and my husband's needs. She had no problem coming to wherever I was, whenever I needed her to be there. Kim was punctual with our wedding cake and showed up earlier than she was supposed to, on our special day.

A week before my wedding, my mother was in an accident. As I was alerting my family to the possibility of my mother not being able to attend the wedding, I also alerted my vendors as well. Kim, knowing that I hadn't purchased a cake topper at the time I called her, decided to add more decor to our cake in the event that I didn't have a topper by our day. She was right, and without the topper, the cake was so perfect and stunning on it own, not to mention, it was delicious!

I couldn't have made a better decision choosing Kim to make our wedding cake. I will be using her in the future for any and all special occasions in our family.

Sent on 11/25/2013

• Pembroke Pines See on map
    Location of (Cakes by Kimberly)