Rockville, MD 20850 Map · Phone number

About Cakes by Chris Furin

For 27 years Furin's Bakery in Georgetown served the best cakes, cookies and cupcakes in Washington, DC. In 2011 my Father retired and I created 'Cakes by Chris Furin' to carry on the tradition of affordable, delicious desserts.

Cakes by Chris Furin specializes in Custom Designs that are affordable, gorgeous and most importantly delicious!

Check out our website CAKESBYCHRISFURIN.COM to see some of the amazingly creative cakes we make. We are known for our exceptional customer service from conception to completion.

wedding6
wedding6
Smalllogo200x75pix
wedding4

12 Reviews for Cakes by Chris Furin

You will not regret having Chris bake you a cake. I contacted Chris about 5 months ahead of my wedding date and had a great phone conversation about a helmet cake that I wanted made. On the day of the wedding, the entire process was seamless - he delivered to a hotel a DELICIOUS cake that looked amazing and exactly as I imagined! I did not have to worry about a thing. I could not have been more happy to go with Chris. He responded quickly to emails, was incredibly easy to work with, and made the process simple. His excitement about baking surely shows.

Sent on 06/04/2014

nikol · Married on 04/19/2014

Chris made a cake for my wedding this past weekend. I have to start by saying that Chris is extremely nice, professional, and very easy to work with. I was planning my wedding long distance, and he worked hard and was super flexible to accommodate me. He listened to everything I had to say and paid attention to all the pictures I sent him. Finally, the cake was waaaay above my expectations, much better than in all my pictures. It was simply angelic and SOOO DELICIOUS!!!!! All my guests were commenting on the cake, saying how delicious it was and kept asking where I got it from. Chris is simply amazing and I recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 04/24/2014

aimee · Married on 05/11/2013

Absolutely loved working with Chris--his company was one of the choices I had through my venue. I wasn't sure if he would have the same commitment since we didn't come to him separately, but through an arrangement with Sequoia...but he really went above and beyond for us. I can't say enough great things about him
    From the tastings, to my last minute indecisiveness, Chris was always sooo patient and willing to do whatever it took to make us happy.
    The finished product was fantastic--people are saying it is the best wedding cake they've had.
    It was truly everything I wanted in a wedding cake.

Sent on 05/17/2013