PO Box 38353, Greensboro, NC 27408 Map · Phone number

About Cake Devils

Cake Devils, LLC specializes in beautiful and sinfully delicious custom cakes for every occasion. We proudly serve the Lower Hudson Valley and Northern New Jersey, focusing on Orange County, Rockland County, Westchester County, Bergen County, and Passiac County.

Every celebration deserves a beautifully designed, artistically created, and delicious tasting center piece (your cake) as an attraction for all to admire and enjoy. Contact us at 914-861-5666 or visit us at www.CakeDevils.com! We'd love to create your wedding cake, birthday cake, Sweet 16 cake, Bar / Bat Mitzvah cake, baby shower cake, bridal shower cake or a cake for any other special event!

logouploadjpeg
logouploadjpeg
pinkrosesbunch

5 Reviews for Cake Devils

Susan · Married on 05/15/2013

After one bite of Cake Devils sample cake at a bridal show in March, I knew I had to use them for my wedding! Most of my vendors were booked already, but I still needed a cake their display was beautiful and then they had all these little samples. One was better than the next. They were like my little Cake Angels just waiting for me! I gave them my date at the show, went home that day and emailed them a cake I had been looking at. After just a few emails back and forth, it was done. It was that easy! The cake was even prettier than the picture I sent them, if you can believe that! And yep, it was so good.. just like their samples! They're not Cake Devils! They're Cake Angels!

Sent on 07/03/2013

I can't say enough great things about Stacy and Erica. They were amazing to work with from the moment I filled out their contact form. They responded quickly every time I contacted them, answered all my silly questions, gave me awesome suggestions and even helped me to have the cake theme I wanted but still stay in my budget. My now husband, my parents and I met with them for a tasting and that was a bad idea because all the flavors were SO good, we just couldn't decide!!! In the end, we went with a rich chocolate, a pumpkin cake and a pink champagne cake. All the flavors were delicious. My guests said they were all tasting each others cakes and one was better than the next! Oh! And the cake itself was BEAUTIFUL!!! They did everything they said they would and more! Cake Devils put on every little touch that I wanted and then even added a few extra details that were amazing! The flowers looked so real! No one could believe they were sugar! Ok, so yes, I highly, highly reccomend Cake Devils!. I couldn't be happier with our choice to use them.

Sent on 01/10/2013

I found the Cake Devils really easy to work with. I had so many ideas and they helped me to create a beautiful design. I couldn't have expected any better service, and the cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious. I will absolutely use them again for future events.

Sent on 12/19/2012

Cake Devils FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Cake Toppers, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Custom Cake Design, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Toppers
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Flash Shack Photobooth
    Flash Shack Photobooth Photo Booths

Not only do Cake Devils make beautiful and delicious cakes, they also are very accommodating and easy to work with!

• Personalized Ceremonies by Rev. Zaro
    Personalized Ceremonies by Rev. Zaro Wedding Officiants

Stacy and Erica from Cake Devils are talented bakers and cake artists. I have had the pleasure of indulging in their cupcakes & also a wonderful pink champagne caked that was so beautiful decorated! The ladies went beyond what was requested and provided a delicious piece of art that was enjoyed by all.

• PO Box 38353 Greensboro, 27408 See on map