Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

13 Reviews for Cake Creations by Jan

Patti · Married on 11/19/2016

Jan's creation was amazing! Not only was it beautiful, but it tasted sooooo good! She met us at our venue and spent several hours going through many options and ideas with us for the design of our cake. This was all before we even decided to choose her to make our cake! She brought several varieties of frostings and cake flavors to try, as well. The cake was even better than I imagined. Jan did an incredible job and beautifully created my vision!

Sent on 12/29/2016
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 01/16/2016

Jan did an outstanding job on our Cinderella Wedding Cake! It just took my breath away when I saw it.
    And the cake was SO good! The guests raved about how good the cake tasted! I would highly recommend Jan for your Wedding Cake needs. Lori & Dan

Sent on 02/18/2016
  • Kori

Kori · Married on 07/14/2012

Jan did an amazing job on our wedding cake! It was absolutely beautiful and it tasted great too! She was a pleasure to work with. She helped us decide on all aspects on the design of the cake and also had different flavors available for us to taste. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/23/2012

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Cigar Roller Events / BNF Escapades, Inc. by Frank Paul Cangemi
    Cigar Roller Events / BNF Escapades, Inc. by Frank Paul Cangemi Wedding Favors

Jan of Cake Creations by Jan ... Does create delicious and sumptuous cakes indeed ... I urge you to give your "Palates a Treat" and "Enjoy" the many "Cake Creations" by Jan ... "Thank You" Jan for introducing me to the "WeddingWire Family" ... Appreciated ... Regards, "Long Ashes" Frank Paul Cigar Roller Events

• Elegant Parties
    Elegant Parties Wedding Rentals

Jan's Cakes are wonderful. We only recomend her at Elegant Parties.

• Fort Lauderdale, 33334 See on map